Chapter 66

Previously on Chapter 65

I'm tired... and stressed. But no matter how hard I try to convince myself that it was only a nightmare, I can't seem to get rid of it. Instead, the nightmares only became more frequent.

It only gets worse...

-Where Were You?!-

Y/N P.O.V

I get up from the bed early the next morning, mostly due to not getting much sleep last night. I feel dizzy to even sit straight. But I don't want to miss class. It would be a troublesome to catch up if I get behind the lessons.

I force myself to sit up. P/N rushes over to me and jumps onto the bed. You look so pale... are you sure you're fit enough to go to classes? If you're sick, you should just rest she said. I turn to look at her and lift my hand, gently caressing her fur.

"I don't want to get behind in class" I said. Her ears are droopy as she stares at me. I can instantly tell that she's worried for my health. "I will be fine... don't worry" I said. I hear a soft sigh in my head. I move to stand up and make my way towards the bathroom to get ready.

A While Later

I struggle to walk straight, but I force myself to keep walking as I make my way towards the Dining Hall. I stumble a little and lean my body against the wall. I let out a sigh, trying to regain my breathing. I rub my head, trying to ease the dizziness. I straighten my body and keep walking.

I push the door to the Dining Hall. I scan my eyes through the people, trying to spot my boyfriend and best friends. I notice them sitting not too far from where I stand. I make my way towards them and take a seat next to Harry.

Harry turn to look at me and smiles. "Morning, love. You took longer than usual... did you overslept?" He said. I turn to look at him.

"Yeah, you could say that..." I said. He hums softly at what I said. He leans over and places a soft kiss on my forehead. I can feel a flinch when his lips make contact with my skin. He pulls away to look at me.

"No... you didn't overslept. You're sick, Y/N. You have a high fever" he exclaimed, earning the attention of almost every student because he said it quite loudly. I turn my head to look at Hermione and Ron. Hermione stares at me with a worried face.

"She is?" She asked. She reaches across the table to place her hand on my forehead. "Oh dear. She is! Y/N! Why'd you even think about coming to class! You should be in your room and resting!" She said. She tends to act quite motherly when she's scolding. It's almost scary.

"I just don't want to miss classes..." I mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear. I hear a sigh next to me and turn to look at Harry. He have a look of disapproval showing on his face. He turn to look at me.

"Nope... you're NOT going to class. Not in your current state. I'm taking you to the Hospital Wings" he said. I try to object. But before I could say anything, he already pick me up in his arms. "Don't even try to argue with me. If you're worried about classes... Hermione can tutor you after you're better" he said, using a stern voice. I let out a sigh and nod my head. It's obvious he's not going to listen or let me argue.

Hermione grabs my bag as Ron stands up too. The two of them follows behind Harry as he take me to the Hospital Wings. I just place  head on his shoulder and slowly close my eyes.

As we reach the Hospital Wings, Harry gently place me on the bed. He take a seat on the edge of the bed as Ron pulls the blanket up to my chest. I turn to Ron and smiles as a sign of thank you, because I'm starting to feel weak.

Harry gently place his hand on top of my head. He runs his hand through my hair gently. "Get some sleep, 'Kay? I'll come to check on you again after class..." he said. I smile and nod my head. He smiles softly at me. He stand a little and leans down, gently placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

***

Harry P.O.V

The three of us makes our way to class after dropping Y/N off at the Hospital Wings. She's been stressed and it's pretty clear. The bags under her eyes let's me know that she lacked of sleep. But what can I do for her when she refuses to tell me what's been bothering her thoughts.

We reach the classroom, and enters. I take a seat on one of the seats. I place my chin on the palm of my hand. I hope Y/N's okay. The temperature of her body really worries me. I've never seen her being so sick before.

"Oi, Potter..." someone said. I let out a sigh and turn my head to look at the person. It's none other than Malfoy. As much as I hate him, he's still Y/N's biological brother. He stands there with his arms crossed. He turn to look at the empty chair next to me, before turning to me again. "Y/N, where is she? Why isn't she here" He asked.

"Why would you care..." I said, rolling my eyes. He let out a low growl at me. He walks towards me and slams his hands on the table. I feel everyone's gazes are on us. But I keep a hard gaze on as I stare at Malfoy.

"Don't joke around with me... where is my little sister?" He asked again, impatiently. I scoff at what he said. He grabs my collar and yanks me to stand up. I yank his hands from me. I walk around the table to stand in front of him, glaring into his eyes.

"Sister?" I said, scoffing at how ridiculous he's being. I shake my head and glare at him again. "Since when did you treat her as your sister, huh? Were you there when she's being tortured by your father? No! You were too scared to stand up for her and decided to save your own butt. She needed you, but you turn your back on her! Where the f*ck are you all these times, huh?? The people who's been there for her are me, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the Weasley's family who have been treating her like a real family! While her real family treats her like sh*t! Where were you? Huh?? And now you think you have the audacity to act like you're her brother?!" I spat angrily.

"Shame on you, Malfoy!" I yelled angrily at him while jabbing my finger on his chest harshly. "You have NO right to call her your sister or treat her as one after everything you did!" I spat angrily at him. He stares at me, looking speechless.

"Harry... that's enough. Everyone's staring..." Ron said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at him. I let out a sigh snd turn to Malfoy. I glare at him and pushes him away. I turn around to take sit down on my chair.

Malfoy finally turns around to sit down. I let out a sigh and rub my face, trying to calm myself. No matter who Malfoy is... I will make sure he keeps his distance from Y/N. She's hurt enough as she is.

*to be continued*