Chapter 75

Previously on Chapter 74

"You're right, Y/N..." he said, smiling softly at me. He pulls me into a hug again. "I will be here for you. I won't push you away again..." he said, gently running his hand through my hair. I kind of feel happy to be here. Even though I'm trapped here. At least, I finally have my twin brother back. That's all I care about at the moment.

-It's Never Gonna Happen-

Y/N P.O.V

I pull away from the hug when the door slowly opens. I turn my head to look at the door to see father standing there. I glare at him as I try my best to not burst out any comments. Even if I don't see him as a father anymore, he's still someone older than me. Someone I still need to show respect to.

"The Dark Lord is ready to meet you" he said. I tensed up at what he said. I turn my head to look at Draco. He looks panicked. He's fidgeting in his spot, like he wants to do something. But he didn't have the courage to.

"It's okay... I'll see what he wants" I said. Draco's head snap towards me. He stares at me in shock, not believing that I've agreed to meet the Dark Lord. I give him a soft smile, trying to reassure him that I'm going to be alright. He looks down in guilt.

I know he have promised that he'd always be there for me. But this must be out of his control. He's afraid of the Dark Lord, and I don't blame him for that matter. After all, the Dark Lord is a cruel man.

I move to stand up. Father turn around and walks out of my room without a word. I let out a sigh. I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerve. I slowly take the first step forward, when a hand grab mine. I turn my head to look at Draco.

"I'm sorry... I just, I froze up..." he said, staring at me with a guilty look in his eyes. I smile softly at him. I lift my free hand, placing it on top of his. I caress the back of his hand.

"It's alright... I am scared too. But there's nothing we can do right now. If we go against him, he's going to kill us both" I said. He just wordlessly pulls me into a hug. His body feels tensed against mine. I wrap my arms around him as he bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry..." he cried out. I feel my shoulder getting wet from his tears. I rub his back softly, trying my best to comfort him. "I'm such a bad brother for you, Y/N. I'm sorry..." he said.

I feel a nudge on my side. I turn my head slightly to see P/N, looking at me with her e/c eyes. "P/N will protect me. You don't have to worry, Draco" I said. Draco pulls away and turn his head to look at the white wolf.

"Please take care of my little sister, okay?" He said, while gently patting P/N's head. She let out a sound that shows how determined she is to keep me safe. I smile softly at them. I pull away from Draco and gently pat his shoulder. I turn around and make my way out of the room, with my pet wolf following close behind me.

I make my way to the room where the Dark Lord waits. I stand in front of the door and stare at the grey double doors. I take a deep breath. I push the door open, I let P/N enters first before walking in. I look forward and make eye contact with a pair of cold blue eyes.

"Ahh... Y/N. So nice of you to finally join us" he said, staring at me with a wide grin. I just stare at him coldly, without saying anything. "Your gaze. So cold, yet so... mesmerizing" he said.

He stands up from his seat and walks closer to me. But before he could come any closer to me, P/N steps in front of me protectively to keep some distance between me and the Dark Lord.

"And quite an exquisite taste for pets too..." he said. P/N let's out a threatening growl, making him flinched. He let out a laugh afterward. "So fierce. Fascinating... what's her name?" He said, turning to look at me.

"What do you want from me?" I said, breaking my silence as I completely ignore his question. He just stares at me, as if trying to analyze me. He looks impressed that I dared to ignore him. A wide grin spread across his face as he stares into my e/c eyes.

"What a brave young girl..." he said, as if he's proud of me. He place his hand on his chest. "I admire your bravery, young girl. It would be such a waste if we didn't put that bravery into good use, right?" He said. I just stay silent at what he said. He lift his hand in an inviting manner. "Why don't you join us? We can lead you to a promising future of glory and wonderful power" he said. His hands making a gesture towards the rest of the members of his Death Eater army.

I glance around and make eye contact with Father and Mother who stands next to him. Father nods his head, trying to tell me to accept the Dark Lord's invitation. I just ignore his gaze and turn my attention to the Dark Lord who's waiting for my answer.

"Join you? Me? To do what, huh? Destroy magic and hurt everyone who isn't of pure-blood??" I said. He just grin as if confirming what I said is exactly right. I let out an airy laugh.

"Like hell I will!" I sneered. The grin on the Dark Lord's face instantly vanished after I said that. I shake my head. "It's never gonna happen, you hear me?? I would much rather die. I choose death over becoming a wicked, evil and heartless person like you. You're nothing but a rotten piece of sh*t! You think so highly about yourself while in reality, you're just pathetic... worthless trash!" I spat angrily, while staring at him with a glare filled with hatred.

I hear a chorus of gasps coming from everyone around me. I glance around and make eye contact with Draco who had just joined us. He stares at me with a horrified expression.

His eyes screaming at me as if telling me that I shouldn't have said things like that. But I've had enough with the way this life have been treating me. The Dark Lord can kill me if he wants to for all I care. No matter what happens, I'm never joining this side. Never in a million years.

*to be continued*