Chapter 50

Previously on Chapter 49

"Y/N..." Harry said, standing up. I take one look at him, before bursting into tears. I drop on my knees as I start to cry harder. Harry rushes over to me and kneels down. He pulls me into his embrace. Hermione and Ron rushes to my side as well, as the three of them try their best to give me comfort. I just close my eyes as I cry silently in their embraces.

-First Night-

Y/N P.O.V

I pull away from them after I've calmed down. Harry help me stands up. I walk towards the couch and take a seat. I lean my head on Harry's shoulder. I turn my head slightly and notices something on the back of Harry's hand, which is wrapped around my shoulder.

"Harry... what is this?" I asked, reaching up to hold his hand to take a closer look. He quickly move his arm from my shoulder. I move my head from his shoulder and turn to look at him. "What is that?" I asked again.

"It's nothing, Y/N... don't worry about it" he said. I let out a sigh at what he said. I grab his hand and force his hand towards me. He just stays silent as I stare at the back of his hand.

"I will not tell lies..." I read aloud. I turn to look at Harry as he avoids eye-contact with me. "Did she do this to you, Harry? This was her detention?" I asked. He let out a sigh and nod his head. I can feel anger slowly growing within me. I let out a low growl, that doesn't sound human. My action startles Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"What was that?" Hermione asked. I stop and turn to look at her. I glance at Harry and Ron as they also look quite shocked. "That almost sounds like..." she trailed off, as she seem hesitant to finish her sentence.

I let out a sigh and sit straighter. I look around to make sure no one is here with us. "I haven't been open with the three of you. But... remember when we were attacked by Professor Lupin in his werewolf form?" I asked. They nod their heads in response. I lift my hand to my chest where the scar from the attack is still present.

"You were attacked..." Ron said. I nod my head at what he said, while keeping my gaze focus on the ground in front of me. "Y-You..." he said, hesitantly. I turn to look at him in the eyes.

"Yes... I'm a werewolf..." I said. His eyes widened as he backs away. I let out a sigh and shake my head. "Relax. I have full control over it. I can change my form whenever" I said. I lift my hand and focus on my transformation.

My hand transform into a wolf's hand for a brief moment, and it turns back to normal

My hand transform into a wolf's hand for a brief moment, and it turns back to normal. "See?" I said. Ron just stares at me wide-eyed. I let out a soft giggle. "Besides, I'm just partly a werewolf. The truth is... I'm a tribrid. But I still haven't figured out what's the third one is..." I said. P/N walks towards me and places her head on my lap. I gently pet her head.

You'll figure it out, someday... she said. I smile at her and ruffle her fur. She licks my hand, making me giggle at the ticklish sensation. I turn my head to look at the others, as they've been silent.

"I'm sorry for keeping this a secret from you three. I just don't know how to tell you guys... and with everything that's been going on. I guess, it just slipped out of my head" I said. Harry gently place a hand on the side of my head, pulling me closer to his side. I rest my head on his shoulder once again.

"It's okay, Y/N... none of us blame you for wanting to keep it a secret" Ron said, making me smile softly at him. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head, making me turn to look at Harry. He smiles softly at me, also reassuring me that he's not upset at me for keeping my true self a secret.

Hermione moves to sit next to me. She gently holds my hand which makes me smile. I'm so glad I have these three with me, I would be so lost.

"It's late now... we should all go to sleep. Y/N, you'll be sharing a room with me. I've told my roommate and she agrees" Hermione said. I turn to look at her and smiles. I nod my head in agreement.

She moves to stand up and offers a hand to me. I grab her hand, allowing her to pull me up. I grab my trunk and turn to look at Harry, who stands up. He walks over to me and gently wrap his arms around me. I lean my head against his chest.

"Sleep well, love. I love you..." he said, placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. I pull away slightly to look at him. I smile and lean up, kissing his lips softly. He nudge his nose against mine, which makes me smile.

"I love you too, Harry. You sleep well too, okay? Good-night" I said. He smiles as he slowly let me go. I turn to Ron and wave at him. He smiles and wave back. Then Hermione and I make our way towards our room.

The two of us enters the bedroom that will be my new room. "That will be your bed..." Hermione said, pointing at the bed. I turn to look at it and nod my head. I place the trunk on the bed and sighs, taking a seat.

P/N jumps onto the bed and lay down next to me, placing her head on my lap. I smile softly at her, and gently caress her soft silver-like fur. She let out a sound of approval and snuggle closer to me, making me let out a soft giggle. She is so cute.

"First night as a Gryffindor..." I said. Hermione walks over to me, and sits down next to me. She gently wraps an arm around my shoulder. I turn to her and give her a weak smile. I gently wrap my free arm around her.

"Everything will be alright, Y/N. You're better off with us here in Gryffindor. If you stay as a Slytherin... you'd be treated unfairly by them" she said. I just nod my head at what she said. She's right about that. I would be treated poorly if I stay there. I have to get used to this... being a Gryffindor.

Hermione pulls away from me and walks towards her trunk. She pulls out a pair of pajamas. I gently move P/N's head from my lap and do the same. Since we're both girls, we decided to just changed our clothes here.

Once we're done, we lay down on our beds. P/N moves to lay next to me, placing her head on my stomach. Good-night, Y/N... she said. I smile softly and gently caress her head.

"Goodnight, P/N... Goodnight, Hermione" I said, turning my head to look at Hermione as she turns to lay on her side, facing me. She smiles softly at me.

"Goodnight, Y/N..." she said, and closes her eyes. Her breathing starts to get evened as she drifted off to sleep. I yawn softly, feeling sleepy. I close my eyes, letting myself drift off to sleep as well.

*to be continued*