Chapter 27

Previously on Chapter 26

"Next time... I'm going to be ready. Next time he comes... I'm going to kill him!" He said. "Shh..." I said, gently caressing his head. He choke out a sob and continue to clutch onto me. It hurts to see him crying like this... it really breaks my heart to hear his cries.

-The Grimm-

Y/N P.O.V

When I meet the trio in the hallway, I can instantly tell there is something wrong with them. Well... to Ron and Hermione.

I walk up to them and stand next to Harry. "What is going on with them?" I asked. "Ron accused her cat of killing Scabbers..." he said. "Well... that's because he did!" Ron said. Hermione turns to him and glare angrily.

"Did not! Crookshank would never hurt anyone! He wouldn't kill your rat!" She said. "Then explain why Scabbers isn't around!" Ron said. I let out a sigh at their seemingly endless bickering.

"Guys... come on. Stop it! Ron... you don't know for sure if Hermione's cat is the one who did it. Do you even have a proof?" I asked. "Of course! You've all seen the way he eyed Scabbers" he said. "But did you SEE him attacking your rat?" I said. He stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"Just as I thought. Then you can't just go around and accuse Hermione's cat. Accusation is much worse crime than murder..." I said. He just huffed and look away from me.

"Thank you, Y/N..." Hermione said. "No need to say thank you. I'm just doing what I think was right..." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah! Siding her!" I hear Ron said. I turn to look at him and glare. "Will you stop acting like a child? Honestly, Ron..." I said. He rolls his eyes and storms away from us.

Time-skip

I make my way down the hallway, making my way to the Dining Hall. I take a seat at the Slytherin table, next to my brother. I scoop up some f/f into my plate and start to eat.

"Just so you know, Y/N" my brother said. I turn my head to look at him. He turns to look at me. "That stupid bird's fate have been decided..." he said. My eyes widened at his words.

"Oh if something happened to Buckbeak... you'll face me! Oh poor Buckbeak" I said. I turn to look at him and glare at him. I huffed and stand up. I make my way over to the trio.

"Harry! Hermione! Ron!!" I said, panic is evident in my voice. They turn to me with a startled look. I take deep breath, trying to calm myself. Harry grab his glass of water and hands it over to me.

"You literally just sat not far from us. What got you in such rush?" He said. "Buckbeak's fate have been decided!" I said. Their eyes widened and look at one another.

"Stop with the shock look! Get up! We need to go to Hagrid!" I said. They snap out of their trance and stand up from their seats. I turn my head and make eye-contact with Draco. He just stare at me. I send him a glare and turn to leave with my friends.

We walk through the hallway and we come across a hooded man. He's holding a huge scythe, sharpening it. In an instant, I know that he's the one that'll take Buckbeak's life.

My heart beats faster at the sight. Harry notices this and gently grab my hand. I turn my head to look at him. He give my hand a soft squeeze for comfort. I just give him a weak smile.

"It just got worse..." I hear Ron said. I turn to look what he's talking about. Draco is already standing there, watching with a binocular. I let out a shaky breath, trying to contain my anger.

Hermione let out an angry growl. She storm towards them angrily. I follow behind her, with the boys close behind me.

"Look who's here!" Pike said. Draco turns around to look at us. "Ahh~ come to see the show?" He said. I glare at him. "You... you foul loathsome evil little cockroach!!" She said, taking out her wand. She points it at Draco, who backs away in fear. He starts to whimper as Hermione cornered him.

"Hermione, no!" I said. "He's not worth it" Ron said, joining me. Hermione lowers her wand as she keeps glaring at Draco. Draco opens an eye and starts to laugh.

Hermione quickly turns around and punches him. He groans in pain and turns around to leave. I just sighs as I watch him running away.

"Sorry, Y/N... I know that he's your brother. But he's really getting on my nerve..." Hermione said. "Don't apologize. He kind of deserve that..." I said, sighing softly to myself. She just give me a small smile. Then we continue to make our way to Hagrid's hut.

Harry steps forward and knocks on the door. Hagrid opens the door and looks at the four of us. "Hagrid... I'm sorry about my brother and father..." I said. He shakes his head and smiles at me.

"It's not your fault, Y/N... don't feel sorry..." he said. "But still... they're still my family" I said, sighing. I shake my head as tears streams down my cheeks. I walk towards Hagrid and hugs him.

He leans down to hug me back, since well... he's so huge. "Buckbeak's such a great Hippogriff. He didn't deserve any of this..." I mumbled. "Indeed he is. But your father demands him to get executed..." he said. I inhale a sharp breath after hearing what is going to happen to Buckbeak. Draco... this is all your fault!

"Can't we just set him free?" Hermione asked. He shakes his head. "They'll know it's me... Professor Dumbledore will be here too... he said he wants to be there for me. All four of you shouldn't be here. So you should all go" he said. I just nod my head.

"But... before you go... I have something for you..." he said. He walks over and grab something from a clay jar. He reaches in and takes something out. It's Scabbers.

"Scabbers!" Ron said, taking Scabbers in his hands. "I told you so..." I said. Hermione walks towards him and glares at him. "Well... I think you owe someone an apology..." she said. "Oh sure... I'll apologize to him next time I see him..." Ron said, rolling his eyes. "I meant me!" Hermione said.

"Ow!" I hear Harry said. I turn my head to see him holding the back of his head. "What happened?" I asked, walking towards him. "Someone just threw something at me..." he said. I furrow my eyebrow and looks out the window. My eyes widened when I see a group of people walking towards the this hut. 

"Okay... we have to go. Now! They're coming!" I said. Their eyes widened. "Through the back door. This way. Hurry!" Hagrid said, ushering us. We quickly try to sneak out, making sure they didn't see us.

Then we hide behind the huge pumpkins. I turn my head as Hermione looks behind us. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing... I just thought I saw something" she said. Once the people enters Hagrid's hut. We run away from there.

Once we're far enough. I can hear the sound of the scythe cutting through something. I choke out a sob, knowing it's Buckbeak. Tears streams down both of my cheeks, as I cover my mouth.

Harry wraps his arms around me. I bury my face in the crook of his neck, crying softly. Poor Buckbeak... he didn't deserve any of this.

"Ow! He bit me!" Ron suddenly said. I turn my head to see Scabbers jumps out of his grip and runs away. Ron instantly went to chase after his pet. "Scabbers! Come back!!" He yelled. We chase after them.

He lunges forward, grabbing Scabbers who starts to squeak loudly. He turns to look at us and his face visibly paled. "Behind you!!" He said. We turn our head to see...

The Grimm

*to be continued*