Chapter 31

Previously on Chapter 30

My eyes travel down and notice some part of the bandage in her chest is showing. I never knew what attacked her. But from the color of her eyes earlier. Could it be... a werewolf? But a werewolf is gold... but there's a hint of red as well. So what attacked them? Why is her eyes changes color in the first place??

-What's Happening To Me?-

Y/N P.O.V

It took about 2 weeks to recover. Madam Pomfrey made me stay at the Hospital Wings, she wants to make sure nothing happens to me. I don't know... she looks... anxious and worried.

I'm laying in the Hospital bed, staring at the ceiling. I feel so bored. But Madam Pomfrey told me to stay put, and not move around. She wants to check up on me one more time, making sure I'm okay. Then I'll be able to leave the Hospital Wings.

I feel upset right now. Ever since Draco told Harry and the others to leave me alone. They didn't come to visit me. Not even once.

"Y/N..." I turn my head to see my brother. I rolled my eyes at him and look away. I hear him sighing softly. "I see you're still upset with me..." he said. I scoffed at his comment.

"Y/N... I'm just trying to protect you. Being friends with them will only cause you trouble. Like... look at you now!" He said. "Yeah? Well... I don't care! Like... what's good is there being a witch. But I can't use it to protect myself or my friends!" I said, turning to him with an angry expression. He just stayed silent after that.

I rolled my eyes, because he can't think of another come back. "Just leave, Draco..." I said. His eyes widened at what I said. He looks at me in disbelief.

"You're seriously kicking me out? Y/N... I'm your brother! I'm only trying to look out for you. It's my job!" He said. "Well... I don't NEED you protecting me! If you're my brother... you wouldn't ask my friends to keep their distance from me! You know how happy I am when I'm around them! But you ruined everything!" I spat. He lets out a sigh. He scoots closer and try to hold my hand. But I pull my hand out of his reach.

"Y/N..." he said. "Just leave..." I said, looking away from him. "I'll leave you to cool down for a bit..." he said. I hear the sound of chair creaking, followed by his footsteps. Then I can hear the door closing.

I turn my to see that I'm alone, meaning Draco have left. I turn to look at the ceiling and burst into tears. I choke a sob as I turn to my side. I curl up into a ball and starts to cry harder.

Time-skip

Madam Pomfrey have checked up on me. She told me it's okay to leave the Hospital Wings. I thanked her and leave the room. I don't know where I should go now. Obviously, I can't go and meet up with the trio. I just decided to sit around by the tree.

After a while of walking, I finally reach the spot. I make my way near the tree and take a seat, leaning my back against it. I stare at the sky, watching as the cloud drifted by.

I lift my hand, to cover my face since the sunlight is too harsh. When I do, I can see my hand turn a little.

I jump and sit straighter

I jump and sit straighter. I observe my hands to see they're normal.

'Oh Merlin... what was that??' I thought to myself. I shake my head. Maybe because I've faced a werewolf before, it sticks in my head. Yeah... that must be it.

I take a deep breath to calm myself down. My mind drift off to P/N. I could have sworn that I saw her. But she's different. I'm gonna go and see her at the pet section. I stand up and dust myself. Then I make my way there.

It didn't take long for me to reach there. I make my way towards P/N cage and open the cage. "P/N..." I said. She runs towards me and jumps on me. I let out a yelp as I land on the ground.

I'm so glad you're alright! She said. "Hello, P/N..." I said. She moves a little and sits in front of me while wiggling her tail. I let out a giggle and take out some meat I've brought with me.

I place it on her food container. She happily starts to eat it. "So... P/N..." I said. Yeah? She said. "You were there, right? When I was attacked by the werewolf?" I asked. Of course... I've told you before, right? I'll protect you, because I'm your Guardian... she said. I nod my head.

She finished eating and walks towards me. She lay down with her head on my lap. I notice that she's sniffing me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. Your scent is changing, Y/N... you smell different she said. I look at her in confusion. "Different? What do you mean?" I asked.

You smell almost like me... she said. "Like you? But, you're a wolf... how can I smell like you?" I asked. I don't know... she said. I furrow my eyebrow. Then my eyes widened.

"Wait... does it have something to do with the fact I was scratched by a werewolf?!" I asked. It could be... Y/N... I think you're changing she said. "Changing? What do you mean changing?!" I said. It's rare for someone to turn... but there's still a possibility that someone who's scratched or bitten by a werewolf to become one... she said.

My eyes widened in shock. "W-Wait... you don't mean I'm..." I stuttered out. Yeah... I think you are... you're turning into a werewolf... she said. "What?! No way!" I said. But there's something different... I can smell something else in your blood. It seems the attacked have awaken something else... she said. I look at her with furrow eyebrows.

"Something else? Like what?" I asked. I'm not sure... but there's something different in your scent. You almost smell like a... normal human... but I can't seem to figure it out. But well... in short. You're a tribrid, Y/N... you have three mixed blood. A werewolf... a witch and... one more thing. I don't know what... she said. I look at her in disbelief.

"Does that means I'll turn into a werewolf every full moon?" I asked. No... you have full control over it. Since you're a tribrid... if you learn it well. You can turn on will... she said. I just shake my head. She turns her head to look out the window and turn back to me.

It's getting late, Y/N... you should head back to your house... she said. "You're right... I'll see you around, okay?" I said. Okay... have a good rest... she said. I nod my head and kiss her snout. Then I get up and walk out to the pet house.

I walk down the hallway in silence as I make my way to Slytherin house. Along the way, my mind keeps on replaying what P/N told me. I'm a tribrid... a mixed between three things? Werewolf... witch and... what? Oh Merlin...

What's happening to me?

*to be continued*

A/N: what do you think is the last one? Let me know in the comment! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this book. See you guys in the next chapters!