Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I start to yawn. 'If you're tired... go to sleep...' she said. I just nod my head. I get up from the floor and flop onto my bed. She pulls the blanket up to my neck. Then she lays under my arms. I smile and rub her fur gently. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

-First Day: Hogwarts-

Y/N P.O.V

Someone lightly shake me awake. I rub my eyes sleepily and turn my head to see my mom. "M-Mom?" I said. "Come on sweetie... it's your first day. Get up now... or you'll miss the train..." she said. I nod my head and sit up on the bed. I outstretch my arms above my head and yawn.

Then I move to get up. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. I make my way to the cubicle and turn on the water. I adjust the water temperature to my liking... and start to strip. I begin washing up my body, making sure to be clean. I want my first day at Hogwarts to leave a good impression.

After the shower I make my way back to my room. I change into my outfit. Then I hear a knock on the door. I walk towards the door and opens it, to reveal my brother.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nod my head "yeah... I'm so excited..." I said, grinning at him. He smiles "come on then... we have to get going... wouldn't want to miss our train..." he said. I nod my head and grab all of my belongings.

Time-Skip

I'm hugging my mom as tears stream down my cheeks. "I'm going to miss you, Mom..." I said. She caress my hair gently "I'll miss you too, sweetie..." she said. She pulls Draco closer to, turning it into a group hug.

We pull away and I turn to dad. "Bye dad..." I said. "Bye, Y/N... keep in mind... do not hang out with those filthy half-blood or mudbloods" he said, in a warning tone. I frown slightly. Our dad hates people who were born in a mix family. He thinks they're a disgrace to our generation. I just nod my head, not wanting to argue with him. He smiles and pat my head. Then we get on the train.

I wave towards them as the train starts to move. I take a seat next to my brother and stare out the window.

"Are you nervous?" I heard my brother asked. I turn to him and smile. "Only a little..." I said. He hums and pat my head. "Don't worry... I'll be there to protect you..." he said. "Thanks, Draco..." I said. He smiles at me. I just lean my head on the window and close my eyes.

***

I woke up to someone shaking me. I blink a couple of times to see my brother. "Put on your robe... we're almost there..." he said. I nod my head and put my robe on.

Then I just stare out the window. My eyes widened when the building of Hogwarts is on view. 'It's so huge!' I thought to myself, amazed. My brother laughs at my expression, making me turn to him with a pout.

We exit the train once it's stop. There's someone standing in front of us. He's huge. It hurts my neck to look up at him.

"My name is Hagrid... welcome to Hogwarts... I'll be escorting you..." he said. Then he turns around. I look at Draco as he did the same. "What about our luggage?" I asked. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Your luggage will be send to your room after you're sorted into your houses..." Hagrid said. "Welp... now we know..." I said, making my brother chuckles. We follow Hagrid as he starts to walk.

Hagrid leads us to what seem to be a dining hall. I look around the place to see a lot of people. I start to feel nervous and this makes me reach out to hold Draco's hand. He glance at me and chuckles "relax, sis..." he said. "Easy for you to say..." I said, rolling my eyes.

We gather in front of a podium. There's a chair and an old looking hat. I'm just minding my own business. Looking around observing my surroundings.

"It's true then... the saying on the train... Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts..." I heard my brother said. I turn to where he's looking to see a boy with glasses on. Is that the infamous Harry Potter?! He's kinda... cute.

"This is my twin sister... Y/N... Crabbe and Goyle... and I'm Malfoy... Draco Malfoy..." he said. Then he walks towards them. A guy with ginger hair starts to snort.

My brother turns to look at him. "Think my name is funny, do you... I don't have to ask yours. Red hair and a hand me down robe... you must be a Weasly" he said. The boy just stare at him. Draco smirks and turns to look at Harry.

"You don't want to be friends with the wrong sort... I can help you there..." he said, offering a hand to Harry. "I think I can manage to find the wrong sort for myself..." Harry respond. My brother just scowls.

"Mr. Malfoy... go back to your seat" a woman said. I look up to look at her. Draco walks back and sits next to me. I can see the annoyance in his eyes.

"I will be calling your names one by one... and I'll place this hat on top of your heads... then you'll be sorted into your houses... let's start..." she said. Then she start calling our names one by one.

"Draco Malfoy..." she said. My brother walks to her. He confidently walks up the podium and take a seat on the stool. She starts to place the hat, but before it reaches his head... it yells out Slytherin. He smirks confidently. He step down and walks toward the Slytherin table.

"Y/N Malfoy..." I heard my name being called. I gulp and walk up the podium. I take a seat. She place the hat on my head.

"Hmm... a Malfoy... but she's different. She have a hint of gentleness... bravery... hmmm... where to put you..." the hat said.

Then...

*to be continued*

A/N: lets vote! The first house that got 3 vote will be where I place Y/N in. If no one vote... I'll be the one to choose. Thanks for reading! See ya!!