Chapter 87

Previously on Chapter 86

"Stay with me. P-Please... I'm begging you" I cried out. I rock our body back and forth. Her body slowly becomes colder. No matter how much I tried calling out to her... begging her to stay. She didn't show any respond to any of my pleas. Tears starts falling harder from my eyes as I place my forehead against hers. "Y/N p-please...

Come back to me...

-Final Battle-

Harry P.O.V

Tears keeps on falling from my eyes as I cradle the love of my life in my arms. I can't accept the fact that she's gone. A loud sob escapes my lips as I pull her closer. I turn my head to glare at the Dark Lord.

Over his shoulder are Y/N's supposedly parents. While Lucius Malfoy have a stoic face. I notice a few tears escaping Narcissa Malfoy's eyes. Even though Y/N's true identity as Malfoy's clone is revealed... it seems that she genuinely loved her.

I gently lower Y/N's body down. I stand up and walk up to the Dark Lord. "Do it! You want to kill me, didn't you? Do it! I've got nothing left in this world when Y/N took her own life!" I yelled. He just smirks at what I said. He points his wand at me.

"As you wish... Avada Kedavra!" He said. I slowly close my eyes as tears falls from my eyes. At least I'll be with Y/N again. I feel the spell hits my body, causing me to get thrown back.

***

3rd P.O.V

Voldemort and his followers slowly make their way back to Hogwarts. Hagrid carries Y/N on his back and Harry in front of him. Tears are falling from his eyes. Two of the closest people in his life are gone.

"Harry Potter is dead!!" Voldemort said as soon as he notices everyone are gathered outside. He turns to look at his followers and outstretched his arms. "Harry Potter IS DEAD!!" He yelled out.

He let out a laugh, making all of his followers laughing as well. He turn around to face the people of Hogwarts. "Along with his precious girlfriend. Y/N Malfoy..." he said, with a smirk.

"No... NO!!!" Ginny screamed out at the mention of her sister being dead. But as soon as she rushes forward, she was stopped. She starts to cry as she notices Y/N hanging on Hagrid's back.

"I'm recruiting new members into my army. Those who wishes to join us... are welcomed. Those who stays... shall perish with those useless fools" the Dark Lord said. Lucius and Narcissa walks forward to call out for their son.

"Draco... come" Lucius said. Narcissa jointing him to call his son over to join their side. Draco who's already crying when he learned his sister is gone just stays silent for a moment. "Come!" Lucius yelled. He knew he have no choice but to go to them.

He slowly make his way across the side. "Well done, son. Well done..." Voldemort said, awkwardly wrapping his arm around him. Draco just stood there stiffly. Voldemort pulls away from Draco, allowing him to join his parents' sides.

Neville clenched his hands into tight fists. He slowly walk forward, earning a mocking from Voldemort. "I'd like to say something..." he said. Voldemort nods, allowing him to talk while mocking him once again. He turn to look at the others. "Harry and Y/N might be gone... but they're still alive. In here!" He said, pointing at his chest.

He turn to look at his fallen friends. "Their deaths will leave a huge scars on us... but people die everyday! Even so, both of their deaths won't be in vain" he said. He turn to look at Voldemort and glares at the Dark Lord. "But yours will! Because you're wrong! I will fight keep on fighting for Hogwarts in the place of our fallen friends... 'till the end!" He yelled out as he pulls out Gryffindor's sword from the Sorting Hat.

As soon as he said that, Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms. The larger male gets startled by the sudden moves as he quickly catches Y/N's body before she falls to the ground.

Draco's eyes widened at the sight. He's shocked to learn that his sister's boyfriend is still alive. He snap out of his shocked state and rush forward.

"Potter!" Draco yelled out, tossing his wand at Harry as he runs across the yard to join the people of Hogwarts. Harry quickly turn his attention to the snake, casting a spell in hope he could kill it.

***

After a long exhausting battle, Harry and Voldemort ended up in an field full of rubbles from the building. Harry casted a spell at Voldemort, who quickly do the same. Harry is exhausted both physically and mentally. His heart is in great grief after the death of his beloved girl.

"Harry..." a soft voice said. Harry turn his head to the voice to see a faint image of Y/N. "You can win this, Harry... I believe in you..." she said. She places her hands on Harry's shoulder from behind. "Take some of my energy..." she said, placing a soft kiss on the side of Harry's head. Her body glows as she turns thousands of lights like the stars in the night sky. The lights slowly enters Harry's body, filling him up with strengths.

Harry opens his eyes and turn to look at voldemort. "This is for Y/N! And everyone in Hogwarts!!" Harry yelled out as he casted the spell. Voldemort quickly do the same.

This time, his spell manage to overpower Voldemort's. The spell quickly repels towards Voldemort, hitting him with his own killing curse. Harry breathe heavily as he watches Voldemort slowly turns into dust.

"I did it, Y/N

"I did it, Y/N... I won" he said, as tears slowly streams down his cheeks as he look up at the sky. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you..." he whispered, hoping Y/N could hear his words. He falls to the ground and close his eyes, letting the darkness embraces him as he slowly loses his consciousness.

Time-skip

Harry P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes, staring at the ceiling of the now broken Hogwarts. I feel exhausted from the battle. I bit my lips as memories of what happened came flooding back into my mind.

"Harry..." someone said, in a soft voice. I turn my head to see Hermione, Ron and Ginny. Tears starts to fall from my eyes. I turn my head away from them.

"I can't believe that she's gone..." I said, my voice cracks a little as I said the word. Y/N's gone... and it's all my fault for not able to protect her better. Hermione choke out a sob as she lowers her body, gently embracing me as I start to cry harder. I close my eyes as I keep on crying. Ron and Ginny are both crying as well.

Y/N... I'm so sorry...

*to be continued*