Chapter 95

Previously on Chapter 94

I turn to look at Harry as he walks over to me. He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. I smile softly at him. He smiles brightly at me. He leans down to place a soft kiss on the side of my head a I watch Hermione and Ron celebrating their official engagement. Today is surely... the happiest moments in our lives.

-Our Beautiful Family-

Y/N P.O.V

Harry is playing around with our two sons. Harry is trying to get them to take a bath, but they're being rebellious. I'd love to help him catch them. Unfortunately, I couldn't due to my 9 month pregnancy. Yep... that's right. Harry and I are expecting another child. This baby will be our third. Hopefully, this time our baby will be a girl.

"Come on, boys. Take it easy on your father. He's not so young anymore" I said, making those two laugh at what I said. I cover my mouth as I let out a giggle. Harry places his hands on his knees while breathing heavily having chased our sons for quite long.

"Hey, I... I-I'm not... t... that o-old" he said, breathlessly. Despite what he said, his state tells otherwise. I snorted as I cover my mouth. Harry finally let his body drop on the ground, making our sons laugh. They rush towards him and start piling up on top of him, which makes him groan at the sudden weight. 

"Yeah sure, honey... whatever you say" I said, giggling softly. He just pouts as the boys finally gets off of him. He staggers over to me and lay down on the couch, dropping his head on my lap. He grabs my hand, placing my hand on top of his head as he wants me to play with his hair. I shake my head and gently starts caressing his hair. He let out a soft hum and closes his eyes.

I suddenly feels an urge to pee. "Harry... get up please. I need to use the bathroom" I said. He sit up and help me get up. I make my way to the bathroom with Harry's guide. I turn to look at him and smiles softly. "Thanks, honey..." I said, pecking his cheek. I close the door and do my business.

I wash my hand in the sink. I feel something running down my thigh. I look down to see it's my water. It had broke. My eyes widen at the sight.

"Harry!! My water. My water just broke!!" I exclaimed, in a panicked tone. I hear rapid footsteps coming from outside. Not long after, the door swung open and Harry rushes towards me. He scoops me up in his arms.

"I'm gonna take you to the hospital" he said. I wrap my arms around his neck. I let out a pained cry as I start to feel the contraction. "Hang in there, love..." he said. I bury my face into the crook of his neck as he rushes me towards the car.

***

Harry sits next to me on the chair, letting me clutch his hand for support. The doctor instruct me to push the baby. I let out a cry as I try my hardest to get the baby out. The pain is almost unbearable. But I have to pull this through, so my baby can finally have a chance to see the world.

A cry resonates in the room, making me let out a sigh of relief. "Congratulations! Your baby is born, and she's so beautiful" she said. I smile brightly as I turn to look at my husband. Our third child is a girl. I'm so happy.

The nurse walks over to me, gently placing my daughter in my arms. I smile softly at the baby. "Hello, sweetie. It's mom..." I said, in a soft voice. She slowly opens her eyes and blinks slowly.

She opens her mouth as she starts to yawn. I let out a soft giggle at her cuteness. I turn to look at Harry who smiles softly at me. He leans down, gently placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"She's beautiful... just like you" he said. I feel my cheeks growing warm at his comment. He smiles softly at me and turn his attention towards our newborn daughter. He leans down and places a soft kiss on her forehead. "Hey there, little one. I'm your dad..." he said.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked. He turn to look at me and grins happily, nodding his head. He gently pick her up from my arms. He held her so gentle like she's the most fragile glass. I smile softly at how gentle he's being to our our daughter.

The door opens to reveal our two sons. They rush towards us. "I wanna see my sister!" James said, eagerly. I place a finger on my lips to tell him to quiet down, not wanting my daughter to get startled. He covers his mouth as he muttered a soft sorry.

Harry place our daughter back in my arms as James and Albus climbs up the bed to look at her. "She's so cute, mom" James said. Albus nods his head in agreement as the two of them stares at her in awe.

"What are you going to name her, mom... dad?" Albus asked, turning to look at us. I turn my head to look at Harry. He smiles as he places a gentle hand on our baby's head.

"I'll name her Lily Luna Potter..." he said. I smile softly at what he said. He smiles as he place a hand on my head. "What do you think, love?" He asked. I nod my head and turn to look at our daughter.

"Lily Luna Potter... that's a lovely name, Harry" I said. He smiles and places a soft kiss on my head. I turn to look little Lily as she sleeps peacefully in my arms. "A lovely name... for our lovely daughter" I said.

A Few Years Later

I hold Lily's hand as we make our way to the train station. Today, we'll be seeing James and Albus as they will be leaving for Hogwarts. This is James second year while Albus will start his first year.

I turn my head to see Albus looking nervous about going through the wall. "I'll take care of him..." Harry said. I smile at him and nod my head. I turn to look at Lily as she turn her head to look at me.

I stand next to the train with Lily and James as Harry and Albus have a little chat. Harry is trying to comfort Albus who seem nervous for his first year at Hogwarts. I'm sure that Albus will be a wonderful Wizard one day. They all will.

I wrap my arms around James and Albus in a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you both so much. Make sure to owl me so I know you're both okay..." I said. Albus nods his head at what I said.

"I will, mom... don't worry" James said. I pull away and smiles at him. I place a soft kiss on their foreheads. I step backwards as they wave at us. They turn around and get inside the train. 

I watch as the train leaves the station. I wave my hand when I spotted the two of them. I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, and a chin placed on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly to look at Harry who smiles at me.

"My life is complete thanks to you, Y/N. Thank you... it's all because of you, I finally get a chance to feel what it's like to have a wonderful family" he said. I turn in his arms and smiles.

"You... me and our kids. Our beautiful family..." I said. He leans his forehead against mine. I smile softly at him. "I love you, Harry..." I said.

"I love you too, Y/N..." he said. He leans in, wanting to kiss me. He pulls back a little with a confused look. I gesture towards Lily who stares at us with her innocent eyes.

"Lily... be a dear and close your eyes, okay?" He said. Lily let out a sigh and closes her eyes, knowing what is going to happen. I let out a giggle as I stare at her.

I feel a hand on the side of my cheek, turning my head to look at him. He smiles at me and leans down, gently placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. After such a long time, we finally found our happiness.

We pull away from the kiss. He smiles at me, leaning his forehead against mine. "Can I open my eyes now?" Lily asked. I turn to look at her to see her still covering her eyes with her hands. I let out a soft giggle.

"Yes, honey... you can open your eyes" I said. She remove her hands from her eyes and blinks her eyes a few times as if she need to adjust to the light. I smile at her and gently pulls her into a hug.

"Not fair... I want hugs too" Harry whined, joining the hug. I let out a giggle as I lean my head against his chest as I wrap an arm around his torso, and the other around our daughter. I close my eyes, letting out a content sigh.  At last... we can finally be happy.

The End

A/N: alright! That is the end of this book. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to read my book. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it. Please read my other books, and please continue to support me. Love yaa!!