Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

I have to learn to accept that I'm no longer a part of the Malfoy. But I'm a part of the Weasley family, and my name isn't Y/N Malfoy. I'm now Y/N Weasley. I'm a part of the Weasley.

-Return To Hogwarts: Year 5-

Y/N P.O.V

"Wake up, Y/N" someone said, shaking me awake. I let out a soft groan, feeling a bit groggy after having my sleep disturbed. "Come on, Y/N. Wake up or we'll miss the train" the person said.

"Draco... go away!" I said. I wave my hand in a shooing manner. The person scoffs at what I said. I open my eyes to see it's Ron, instead of Draco. "Oh, Ron..." I said. My eyes saddened as I realize I'm not in the Malfoy manor anymore. But the Weasley's. Right... father disowned me.

Ron's eyes soften noticing the look in my eyes. He take a seat on the edge of the bed. He gently rub my back. "It's going to be okay, sis. You're one the Weasley's now" he said. I just give him a weak smile. He pat my shoulder and stands up. He walks towards the door and leave my room.

I turn to lay on my back and stares at the ceiling. I shake my head. "I shouldn't feel upset. I've had it coming since the day I said 'yes' to Harry's confession" I said, trying to make myself feel better. But it still hurts. Draco and I are twins. But we can't act that way anymore, and knowing father... he would command Draco to stay away from me.

I let out a sigh and finally decided to get up. I don't want to be late, and miss the train. I make my way towards the washroom for my morning routine.

***

We're now standing in front of the train. I look around the place, trying to locate my boyfriend and Hermione. A grin appears on my face when I take notice of him. He notices me too and grin.

"Harry!!" I yelled out. I rush towards him and throws my arms around his neck. He catches me by my waist and pick me up, twirling us around. I let out a gleeful laugh while holding onto his shoulders.

"I miss you, Y/N..." he said, placing me back to my feet but still holds me close. He nudges his nose against mine which makes me blush at his gesture. He let out a giggle at my reaction, while leaning his forehead against mine.

"I miss you too, Harry..." I said. He smiles softly at me and leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back. I wrap my arms around his neck, gently running my hand through his hair.

I hear someone clearing their throat, making Harry and I pull away from our kiss. I turn my attention towards the  person to see it's Draco. He glares at Harry and turn to look at me. I can see his eyes softening at the sight of me. But he just shakes his head and scoffs. He walks passed us and get inside the train, without saying anything to any of us.

I look down after seeing Draco for the first time since I left the Malfoy Manor. I feel a hand gently slipping in mine. I turn my head to see Harry. He leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Everything's going to be alright..." he said. He give my hand a light squeeze. I just give him a small smile. "Let's board the train now, okay?" He said. I just nod my head at what he said. He smiles softly at me and gently pulls me towards the train.

We found ourselves an empty compartment. I sit next to Harry, while Ron sits across from me. Now we just have to wait for Hermione to show up. I gently place my head on Harry's shoulder. He places his on top of mine. I just close my eyes as a tear slowly stream down my cheeks as I recall what happened with Draco earlier.

The door slides open. I open my eyes, realizing the new comer is Hermione. She smiles softly at me and frowns when she notices the tears in my eyes. She take a seat next to Ron, while still looking at me.

"What happened?" She asked. I just look down, without saying anything to her. She didn't say anything, but I can guess that she's silently asking the boys what happened to me.

"Malfoy happened..." Ron answered for me. I feel a hand grabs mine. I turn my head to see Hermione, as she reach over to hold it. She sends me a soft encouragement smile, while I just give give her a weak one.

Time-skip

Everyone in the Slytherin behaviors towards me changed drastically. It seems like words got out and everyone find out that I've been kicked out from the Malfoy family. So, now instead of being friendly towards me... they acted as if I'm a plague.

The seats next to me are empty, as none of them wants to sit next to me. I feel their dirty looks at me while I just keeps my head down, not wanting to make eye-contact with any of them. I try my best to not let it get me. But it still hurts. As some of them were suppose to be my friend. But just because I'm no longer a Malfoy... they treated me like a nobody.

It's soon near to curfew. I said bye to the trio and make my way towards the dungeon. I kinda wish that I could somehow move houses, so I can be in Gryffindor's house with the rest of them. But I guess, that can't be done. So I'm stuck being alone while in Slytherin.

After a while of walking, I finally reached the portrait that leads to the Slytherin common room. I said the password and the portrait opens. I make my way inside, heading to the living room. I can hear chatter and laughter coming from there. But they become dead silence as soon as I step inside it. I just keep my head down and continue to walk towards my room.

I enter my room, and changed my clothes into a pair of pajamas. I let my body fall onto the bed and curl up into a ball. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks at the way all of them are acting towards me. Some friends they are... they're only friends with me because I'm a member of one of the most honorable family. But now that I've been kicked out and got adopted by the Weasley's. They treated me like trash.

Exhaustion from the crying soon get to me. I close my eyes, not even bothering to wipe the tears from my eyes. I just let myself drift off to sleep, feeling both mentally and physically exhausted.

*to be continued*