Chapter 52

Previously on Chapter 51

I watch in amazement as Patronus charms in various form of animal starts flying around the room. It's breathtaking to watch. Everything single one of them is amazing. With a lot of training... this group will surely be powerful.

-It's Getting Worse-

Y/N P.O.V

The one's who joined the Dumbledore's Army are given a bewitched coin using the Protean Charm. Each time Harry activated the coin to inform every members. So they will know when to come to practice.

Everyone is slowly getting better with their defense skills. With more training, we'll surely able to fight against the bad wizards/witches. We just have to keep up and train diligently.

Harry and I walk through the hallway. I hear sobbing and turn my head, noticing a boy sitting in between Fred and George. The boy seem to be in pain. Harry and I turn to look at each other. We make our way towards them.

"What's wrong?" I asked, kneeling down in front of the boy. He's holding his hand. I lift my hand and gently grab his hand. He removes his other hand to let me see what's going on.

I will be a good boy is carved on the back of his hand. It still looks red. It's also a little glossy which lets me know that it's still fresh. It must have hurt. I turn to look at the boy who's eyes are teary. I feel anger building within me. How could someone be so cruel? And she call herself a professional professor.

I give the boy a gentle smile, trying my best to calm him. "What's your name?" I asked, in a gentle voice. I gently caress his hand, while making sure to avoid his scar. He stares at my hand and turn to look at me. I lift my hands, gently wiping his tears.

"William..." he said. His voice cracks a little. It's obvious that he's still in pain. I turn my attention to the wound. I don't know what happened, but my hand unintentionally gave off a soft f/c glow.

The wound in William's hand starts to heal faster. Until the wound completely heals. I stare at the where the wound was in shock.

"Wow... how'd you do that?" Fred asked, kneeling down next to me to take a closer look. I turn to look at him and shakes my head, letting him know that I have no idea. I don't even know I'm able to do that.

"I'm not sure... it sort of just happened" I said. I turn to look at William as I slowly remove my hand from his. He lift his hand as he stares at his hand in awe. I smile at him. "But it's a good thing, isn't it? Now you don't have to feel anymore pain" I said. William smiles and nods his head.

"Thank you so much" he said, smiling happily at me. I smile softly at him. I lift my hand and gently ruffles his hair, which makes him let out a giggle. His reaction make me laugh as well.

I hear footsteps coming closer and turn my head to see it's none other than Professor Umbridge. She have a smile on her face as she stares at each one of us. "Just as I said, Mr. Potter. A naughty kid... deserves to be punished" she said. She let out a giggle and turn around, walking away.

Fred and George stands straight as they stare at the way Professor Umbridge walks off to. "You know George. I've always felt that our future lays beyond academic" Fred said.

"Right so, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" George said. The two of them gives each other a grin that are full of mischief. I stare at them back and forth. George notice the look of confusion on my face and gently ruffles my hair.

"Oh, it's not something for you to worry about, lil sis... just let your awesome brothers handle everything" he said. I huffed and swat his hand away from my head. These twins are so full of mischief. But I have a feeling that they'd be in huge trouble after doing whatever it is they're planning. Let's just hope they'll be alright.

***

Today is OWLs exam. So, everyone is gathered in one big hall. I sit quietly in my spot as I answer the test sheets. I can't believe this... first, there's no practical exercise. Now this? Not that I mind any essay, but this is A LOT.

I hear noises coming from outside. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. Professor Umbridge walks towards the door and opens it. Suddenly, sparks of fireworks starts coming into the room. Everyone jumps to their feet and laughs as the fireworks starts chasing after Professor Umbridge.

I turn my head and notice Draco moving out of the way as a fireworks coming towards him. The fireworks explodes, creating a form of Draco's scared face.

I cover my mouth as I try not to laugh

I cover my mouth as I try not to laugh. He notices and turns to look at me. He sends me a glare. I shake my head at him and turn to admire the fireworks.

I stare in awe as a huge fireworks in a form of a dragon starts chasing after Professor Umbridge out of the room. Everyone follows along to see what's going on outside. The fireworks explodes into millions of smaller ones. It spreads around, destroying all the frames of rules nailed on the walls.

Everyone burst into cheers out of happiness. Harry throw his arm around my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his. I lean my head on his shoulder as he places a soft kiss on the side of my head. Good riddance to all of those stupid rules! This is exciting!!

Time-skip

In retaliation to the twins action, Professor Umbridge decided to form a scouting group. She name the group The Inquisitorial Squad. The existence of that group makes it a lot harder for us to sneak around to go to the room of requirement.

But with so much struggle, we finally reach the room of requirement. Now everyone is practicing in disarming the opponent. I've done well on this part. So now I'm just helping Harry supervise everyone else.

A loud sound can be heard from the wall. Everyone stops what they're doing, as we turn our attention to the source of the noise. Harry walks forward to see what's going on. There's a crack on the wall, which allows him to take a peek. He let out a gasp as he jumps out of the way, just in time as the wall breaks down.

My eyes widen in horror, noticing Professor Umbridge outside, along with a few other students. My eyes landed on Draco, who's holding Cho Chang by the arm. His eyes widened when he notices me too. Oh no... we've been caught.

*to be continued*