Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

"I'm just worried... for my brother. Then the whole Buckbeak incident. I'm pretty sure words have reach our dad... Buckbeak will be in trouble now..." I said. He just hums and wrap his arm around my shoulder. "Everything will be alright..." he said. "Don't be so sure..." I said. "I'm not... I'm just having a positive mindset..." he said. I just giggle and lean my head on his shoulder. It's so comfortable to be in his arms. I think...

I'm falling for Harry...

-My Fear-

Y/N P.O.V

Today, we'll be attending D. A. D. A, a.k.a Defense Against the Dark Arts. The one teaching us will be Professor Lupin. I'm glad it's not that Professor Lockhart anymore. That guy was a pure joke.

I get up from the bed and head for the washroom for a quick shower. Then I put my Slytherin robe on and head out of the Slytherin house. I make my way to the dining hall and take a seat next to my brother who have a cast on his arm.

"How's your arm?" I asked. "It's aching a little. But it will be fine..." he said. "You've talked to dad about the whole Buckbeak incident, have you?" I asked again.

"Well... obviously. But he's currently busy. He will come here after he get his business sorted..." he said. I just let out a sigh and roll my eyes. Typical Draco. I just stay silent after that and start eating.

After that, I head towards the class with my friends. I keep my head down as I thought about what my brother told me. Dad will come after our first trip to Hogsmeade... and I KNOW... Buckbeak will be in trouble. What can I do to help him, because knowing how our Father is... he won't take this matter lightly.

I feel someone nudging me, snapping me out of my thought. I turn my head to see Harry. "What? Were you talking to me?" I asked. "Well... yeah. Are you okay though? You seem out of it..." he said. I just smile.

"I'm fine, Harry... I'm just worried about Buckbeak. Draco told me earlier that our dad will be coming here after he finished his business... knowing him, he's not going to take the whole Buckbeak incident lightly..." I said. I feel someone wrap an arm around my shoulder.

I turn my head to see Ron. "It'll be fine, Y/N... we'll do everything we could to help Buckbeak..." he said, smiling softly at me. I just nod my head, giving her a small smile.

***

After a while of walking, we finally reach the room where our D. A. D. A lesson will be held. We enter the room. Professor Lupin is already expecting us. He's standing in front of a wardrobe.

Soon enough the class is filled with all the students. I just stand next to Harry, and Ron. Professor Lupin walks around us.

"Can anyone tell me... what's in that wardrobe?" He said, pointing at the wardrobe that keeps shaking. "It's a Boggart, sir..." someone said. "Correct! Now can anyone tell me what's a Boggart?" He said, as he looks at us expectantly.

"A Boggart is a shape-shifting creature that lurks in the dark, sir" Hermione said. "When did she gets here?" Ron said. I just shrugs my shoulders. She's been acting this way. Disappear one moment, only to suddenly appear when we lease expect it.

"That's right, uh..." Professor Lupin trails off. "My name is Hermione Granger, Sir..." she said. "Yes, Ms. Granger..." he said, smiling at her. She smiles back, looking proud.

"Anyone knows what a Boggart looks like?" He said, turning to look at the rest of us. This time I raise my hand. "Yes... uh..." he said, looking at me. "Y/N, sir. Y/N Malfoy..." I said. "Yes... ms. Malfoy. Go on..." he said. "A Boggart don't have a definite form. It will change forms depending on the fear of the person who encounters it..." I said. "Correct! Well done!" He said, clapping his hand.

"Now there is a way to repel a Boggart attack... and that is by using a spell. Now without a wand please. Repeat after me... Ridikulus" he said. "Ridikulus!" We all said together. "Once again... louder please. Ridikulus!" He said. "Ridikulus!" we said, in louder voice.

"Good... now, Mr. Longbottom... step forward..." he said, looking at Neville. He gulps and take a couple of steps forward. Professor smiles at him. "Tell me... what's your fear?" he said, looking at Neville. "Um... Professor Snape..." he said. The others except Harry, Hermione, Ron and I burst out laughing. I just stare at Neville, feeling sorry for him. I know exactly why he's scared of Professor Snape.

"You live with your Grandmother, correct?" He said. "Yes, sir..." Neville said. "Now describe to me what your Grandma usually wear..." he said. "Um... she usually wear a green dress. She'd carry around a red purse and a big hat..." he said. "Now I want you to imagine Professor Snape in that attire... wand at ready..." he said. He opens the wardrobe. Then from inside the wardrobe, Professor Snape walks out with his usual stoic expression.

"Now, Mr. Longbottom!" He said. Neville points his wand at the Boggart. "Ridikulus!" He said.

We burst into laughter at the sight of Professor Snape in women clothes

We burst into laughter at the sight of Professor Snape in women clothes. Oh... the real Professor Snape won't be very happy if he knows about this.

"Okay... everyone. Stand in line, please..." Professor Lupin said, trying to control his laughter. We did as told. I thought about my fear. I don't even know. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

After a couple more people, now it's my turn. I stand in front of the Boggart as it stare back at me for a couple of seconds. Then it's body split up into three and change form. My eyes widened as I recognize it as my three best friends.

I glance at the real Harry, Ron and Hermione to see them looking at me in confusion. I just gulp and turn to the Boggart again.

"You think we're going to accept you into our group, huh?" 'Hermione' said. "Not a chance. We're so much better without you" 'Ron' said, scoffing. "And do you think that I'm going to love you? Hah! You're a joke, Y/N! I would never have feelings for someone like you!" 'Harry' said. I can hear gasps coming from everyone around me.

I don't want Harry to know my feelings this way... and I know why this is my fear. I can recall the pain when Draco pulled that trick on me. When Draco made me believe that my three best friend isn't genuine towards me.

I can feel my eyes tearing up as the Boggart laughs at me in their forms. I shake my head and turn around. I brush passed the students and runs out of the class, with my hand covering my mouth as I try not to cry. I can't stay there anymore. It's getting too much.

*to be continued*