Chapter 91

Previously on Chapter 90

"I'm sure that he's fine..." he said, trying his best to give me some sort of reassurance. I snuggle closer to his side, making him tighten his arms around me. I bury my face into the crook of his neck as he continues to hold me. I feel so safe and happy to be in his arms. Even though the Dark Lord claimed that what we have was nothing but a spell... but we've proved him wrong. Our love is real.

-Please Come Home-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel so much better. But Harry's still hesitant in letting me walk around. So he made sure that I rest, at least for another day. I'm so bored to have to stay in the Hospital Wings all the time.

I hear the door of the Hospital Wings slowly opens. I turn my head to see someone I least expected. A pair of grey eyes staring into mine with a lot of emotions reflecting in them.

"It's actually true... you're really alive, sis. I-I t-thought those three w-were just messing a-around with m-me" he cried out. He choke out a sob as he speeds walk towards me. He pulls me into a hug, burying his face into the crook of my neck. "I thought you were dead, Y/N..." he said.

"D-Draco" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hug him back tightly. I take a deep breath, inhaling his scent. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as I tighten my arms around him. "You're really here..." I whispered in a hushed voice, that's only loud enough for him to hear.

He lift his hand, gently running it through my hair. I bury my face deeper into the crook of his neck as he tightens his arms around me. Neither of us makes a move to pull away, as the two of us needed each other's comfort.

"I really thought you were gone, sis... I was devastated. I thought that I'm going to lose my little sister forever" he said. He pulls away to look at me. He places his hands on my shoulders. "I'm so glad to know that you're alright... your boyfriend and best friends tried to convince me that you're still alive, but I didn't believe them because I was scared that I'd only be let down when I found out they were just messing around with me. I'm so sorry I didn't come believe them. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner..." he said. 

"It's okay, Draco. I did died... but P/N is the one who saved me" I said. Draco looks confused by what I said. I just smile softly at his reaction and start explaining what I found out, along with how Mother was a the one who made a wish and how her wish is granted. Along with how a guardian was born from her wish which was P/N.

"So... that necklace you're wearing..." he said. His eyes traveling down to look at the necklace around my neck. I lift my free hand, gently tracing the wolf pendant with my finger. My eyes sadden at the thought of my best friend.

"Yeah... this necklace was P/N" I said, in a soft voice. I bit my lips as I try to stop myself from crying. Draco's eyes soften at the look of sadness on my face. He gently wrap his arms around me, pulling me into an embrace.

I hug him back, leaning my head against his chest. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as I start to cry. Draco stays silent as he run his hand through my hair as an attempt to comfort me. I clutch onto the front of his shirt as I cry.

After a while, I calm down. I slowly pull away from his embrace. "Y/N..." he said, in a soft voice. I lift my head to look at him. "Please come home... mother misses you" he said. He stares at me with a pleading gaze.

"What about father? What if he still doesn't want me..." I said, looking down. I feel a hand on top of my head. I lift my head a little to look at Draco with tears in my eyes. I miss mother too. But, what if Father refuse to welcome me and kick me out again? Or worse... he would torture me again.

"Father misses you too..." he said. I stare at him with a doubtful gaze. He gently run his hand through my hair. "Are you worried about his reaction? Is that why?" He asked. I just nod my head. It's no surprising that Draco would always figure out what I felt. After all, I'm just his clone... which means we're the same person.

"Don't be... if he tries anything. I will protect you. This time, I won't fail" he said. I stare at him, still feeling a bit of doubt in my heart. He smiles reassuringly at me as he cups my cheeks. "Trust me..." he said. His thumbs gently wiping away the tears that slips out of my eyes.

"I don't know..." I said, looking down and just stare at my lap. Ever since what Father did to me a year ago, I've been afraid of him. I just don't want to be close to him. I am scared of what he might do to me.

"If it makes you feel better, Potter, Granger and Weasley can come too..." he said. I lift my head to look at him. I stare at him in shock. "I mean it. They can come with us. As long as you come home..." he said.

The door opens the reveal the three of them. Harry notice Draco near me. He just give him a small smile as the three of them make their way towards me. Harry take a seat on the other side of the bed, while Ron and Hermione take a seat on either side near my legs.

"I heard what you both were talking about. We can come with you..." Harry said, gently grabbing my hand. I turn my head to look at him. He smiles softly at me. I turn my head to look at Ron and Hermione, to see the two of them nodding their heads to let me know they'd come too.

"Please come home, Y/N..." Draco said. I turn my head to look at him to see him staring at me pleadingly. I bit my lips as I stare at him. "Please?" He pleaded. I let out a sigh and nod my head.

"Okay... I'll come home..." I said. Draco starts to grin happily. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I can feel the happiness radiating from him. A small smile starts to form on my lips. I'm coming home, mother.

*to be continued*