Chapter 32

Previously on Chapter 31

I walk down the hallway in silence as I make my way to Slytherin house. Along the way, my mind keeps on replaying what P/N told me. I'm a tribrid... a mixed between three things? Werewolf... witch and... what? Oh Merlin...

What's happening to me?

-Going Back Home-

Y/N P.O.V

I've finally recovered. It was quite fast. I wonder if it have something to do with me being a tribrid like P/N said. Even until today, I still have no idea what the third one was.

P/N also told me that the third one still haven't fully awaken. So... I'm still partly a human right now. She told me that once the third side awake, I will become even more powerful than I am now. But I don't even know what it was... how am I suppose to awake it?? Ugh... whatever. Thinking about it makes me dizzy.

The 3rd year in Hogwarts almost ended. So today, me and Draco will be going back home. I miss mom and dad. Even though, dad isn't really the friendliest man out there... he's still a loving father to me. I'm kind of worried about one thing. What if Draco have told him about my friendship with the trio?

Thinking about the trio, kind of made my heart ache a little. Ever since the incident with Werewolf. They never came to me... not even a word. They promised me that they will always be my friends. But they are acting like this now.

What will happen to me and Harry's relationship? Is it going to end. I really love him... if he did ended up breaking up with me. I don't know how I'll be able to take it. I'll definitely be broken hearted.

***

Draco and I are currently inside the train. I have my attention on the book I've been reading for the past few days. It's too addicting to put it away.

"Y/N... father won't be very happy if he knows you're reading they piece of rubbish" I hear Draco said. I let out a scoff and turn to look at him. "What? Are you going to tell father, hmm?? Like you're going to tell him that I have been friends with a muggle-born" I said.

"Y/N... I haven't told father about you being friends with those people, okay? Stop accusing me!" He said. "You haven't?" I said, looking at him with a surprise expression.

He shakes his head. "No..." he said. "You're joking, right,?" I asked, still normal believing him. "No! I'm being honest here. I haven't told father anything... I don't want you to be in trouble..." He said, sighing. I blink in surprise. "Oh..." I said, still shocked by his words.

I place a bookmark on the current page. I place the book in my bag. I turn my head to look out at the beautiful scenery passing by.

Time-skip

We are now standing in front of our manor. Draco push the door open and we make our way inside. I follow close behind him, while carrying my trunk.

I hear footsteps coming closer. I look up to see our mother. I grin when I saw her. "Mom!" I said. I place my trunk on the floor and rushes over to her. "Hello, honey..." she said, wrapping her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her as well, embracing her in a tight hug.

"Oh... how I missed you, Honey..." she said. "I miss you too, mom..." I said. Draco walks towards us, and stand where he is. "I miss you as well, darling..." she said, pulling away from me to hug Draco. He just let out a soft chuckle and hugs her back.

"Where's father?" I asked. "He's busy... as always..." she said. I just hum and grab my trunk. "I'll be going to my room now..." I said. She smiles and nods her head.

"Sure, honey... I will tell the house elves to prepare dinner. You two must be hungry" she said. "Sure... I can eat..." I said, smiling softly to her. I turn around and make my way upstairs.

I walk inside my room and lift my trunk, placing it on my bed and starts to unpack everything. I keep some items inside the trunk, so I don't have re-pack everything from zero.

A While Later

"Miss Malfoy..." someone said. I turn my head to see e/n, one of the house elves. "Yes?" I said, smiling at her. She gulps and looks down. I don't know why she is scared of me. I never acted rude or anything. But I guess it's because of Father who demands all of them to show respect to this family.

"Um... e/n just want to let Miss Malfoy know... that dinner is ready..." she said. I nod my head and smile at her. "Thank you, e/n... I'll be there soon..." I said. She nods her head and bow. Then she turns around and walks away.

"I should at least change my clothes..." I said. I nod my head, deciding I should do that. I make my way to my wardrobe and grab a much comfortable pair of clothes, making sure to pick an outfit that is high enough to cover the scars on my chest. Father will not be happy about it if he notice the scars.

After I change my clothes, I walk out of my room and make my way downstairs. There's a few house elves cleaning the house. They notices me and bows as I walk past them. I smile at them and keep walking to the dining room.

I enter the dining room and take a seat next to Draco on his right side. He gives me a side glance, giving me a knowing look when he notice my choice of clothes.

Our father enters the dining room and take a seat next to mom. Soon elves starts to enter the dining room, each holding a tray which contains of various kinds of food.

"Don't you think it's a little too much

"Don't you think it's a little too much. Considering there's only four of us..." I said. "Nonsense... you've seen more than this in that school..." father said. I just hum and scoop up some f/f into my plate. Then I start to eat in silence.

"So, Y/N..." I hear my father said, breaking the once silent room. "Yes, father?" I said, turning to look at him. "I've heard some news regarding you..." he said, looking at me with a serious expression.

Father is always serious. But the stern look in his face this time makes me feel uneasy. I can see a glint of anger in his eyes. Seeing the anger in his eyes. I gulped nervously, already knowing that I will be in trouble.

Oh Merlin... safe me...

*to be continued*

A/N: what do you think Lucius is mad about? Let me know in the comment! Thank you for reading. See ya~