Funerals and Hospital Visits.

Gerald's P.O.V)

I sat on the bed in our room, I was missing Viviana greatly. I missed her presence, her scent, her little giggles that she does when annoying the men and bodyguards. Her singing in the shower or filling the tub up to high and squealing like a child when she was having fun. I glanced back at her spot in the bed and gently touched it, caressing it as if it was Viv. I was distracted from my thoughts when there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and seen Jackson with the others. I knew it was time for the funerals, I sighed sadly and we made our way out to the cars and left.

I stared outside the whole way, dreading this moment. Everyone in the mafia who was in the state had to come and be there for respect. We arrived and we sat in front of the two caskets that lied shut in front of us. Jackson was sobbing silently as the priest was saying the prayers. I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat as we got up and laid white roses on one casket and light pink on the other. 

Me and Jackson stayed back for a few hours and I was there for his comfort. As another hour passed we decided to get to the hospital and check on the two, as we got there we walked to Aries's room. We walked in and he was awake this time, it's been a few weeks since the mission. We walked to his bed and we stood at the end of it and cleared our throats. 

Aries looked at us with tears in his eyes, I seen him clench his jaw and ball up his fist. I felt ashamed of myself for sending them out there like that, for assuming they could do it all by themselves. I discreetly grabbed his data sheet and looked at it, Aries was paralyzed from the waist down, and in his right arm. He has surgery in a few days to hopefully fix his paralysis everywhere. And he had a collapsed lung and multiple fractured ribs and he also broke his right arm, but the were able to fix that all in the first few days he was there then he was put in an induced coma and just woke up.

"Hey Aries, how are you son?" Jackson asked sniffling, Aries knuckles were turning a shade whiter than his skin and he moved his head the other way, I seen tears slip down his cheeks and his jaw still clenched. We stayed there so he wouldn't feel alone, and as we did he started sobbing, moaning out the three's names. We bowed our heads and as I looked at Jackson he gave me a angry, distressed look then left. I sighed and got up, I was about to say something until he cut me off,

"You will not ever, put us in a situation like that ever again. You got Maddi killed, and I'm pretty sure you got your girlfriend killed too. And Chris, I really hope you didn't let him die; he was a very good man and a very good friend. Now leave." Aries stated as strongly as he could, I didn't have the heart to tell him that Chris did die. I walked out quietly shutting his door behind me and I walked to the next two floors up and went to Viviana's room. I walked into her room quietly and seen her cuddled with the hospital blankets.

I sat in front of her and brushed her hair back, she slowly started to wake up and looked up at me. Viviana's feelings were the same as Aries, but she still had her love and wants for me. I kissed her forehead and admired her face, her skin had its color back and she didn't look skeletal anymore, but her entire body was covered in bullet scars and stab scars. Viv didn't even want me helping her to the bathroom or shower because she was scared of me not loving her body or her anymore.

Viviana's state was a bit worse than the boys' she had both lungs collapsed, she had a stab wound almost touching her heart,  multiple muscles were torn apart or ripped from being stabbed and shot at. She had a twisted ankle and a torn Achilles, and for a few days her few of her organs gave up but they were working again soon. She had all her surgeries and she's still in for her mental illnesses and to be monitored.  The psychiatrist said how her brain waves and when she came in that Viv's adrenaline rush was happening for more than an hour, her chemicals in her brain that control her anger and more was skyrocketing. So the psychiatrist thinks Viviana was having a psychotic break during it and her body was going on for so long, as it may have been from habit.