Honeymoon Pt.2

**this chapter may be short, but I'll add a spicy scene to make up for it :)**

**Also 2 months into the honeymoon**

Viviana's P.O.V)

I woke up for the day at 12 in the afternoon, I've been finding myself sleeping in later because of Gerald always wanting to roam around Norway. I got up and went to the bathroom, did my business then undressed, getting in the shower and turning the water on hot. I smiled as I stood under the water and felt the heat warm my body, it's the wintertime in Norway and it's fucking freezing. I started to begin my routine then heard Gerald walk into the bathroom,

"Well good afternoon sunshine, guess where we're going today!" Ger gleamed brightly while opening the shower curtain. I rolled my eyes while laughing a bit and washed the conditioner out of my hair. "Where baby?" I asked then looked at him, he smiled proudly and closed his eyes while tilting his head up a bit, "There's a festival thing going on tonight, there's going to be sledding, ice skating, food stands, and everything!" I smiled and leaned towards him giving him a kiss. He kissed me back and then stared at my body. I smirked and then spoke, 

"What time is it love?" I asked while turning the water off and grabbing my robe from the hook then putting it on. "In about 6 hours. So, we have time to kill." Gerald said while helping me out. I nodded towards him then began my skincare. "Interesting. May I ask a question babe?" I said while looking at him in the mirror, He entrapped me by putting his arms on both sides of me and leaned into me. 

"Since the day I met you to now, you've never touched me sexually or asked too.  Why is that?" I asked and he furrowed his brows then looked at me, "Because I've been waiting for you to give a sign or make a move to tell me you're ready for me. I'd feel horrible asking you for sex or something. That's not how a man should act to his wife." Gerald was speaking quietly seeing as he was right by me but also, he felt genuine, I nodded then shrugged, "It's also normal to have sex on the night you're married, and look at us, 2 months later." I laughed a bit and he smiled and nodded his head. 

I turned around and just then realized how close we were, our faces were centimeters apart, I felt shocks, tingles, fire, racing through my body. I want him. I looked at him, staring at his eyes, he was staring back, and I felt my legs go weak and I felt small. I looked at his lips then leaned into him more, closing the centimeters and kissing him slowly. We both leaned into each other, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto my waist. I moved my hips towards his waist then he pulled away a bit and looked at me, 

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked in a serious tone, I nodded and smiled, "I want you Gerald, I want all of you." He grinned and his eyes turned a darker color. I smiled while keeping eye contact with him and rubbing his arms and chest. In the slightest minute he grabbed onto my face, smashing his lips onto mine without a second to waste. He took the robe off quickly and smiled at my body again, this time like a little kid with candy. Ger bit then sucked on my bottom lip, leaving it throbbing as he pulled away to paint my neck and shoulders with rosy, purple spots. He lifted me up onto the bathroom counter, keeping his lips against my collarbone and chest. I smiled and held his head lightly against me as he continued his markings. 

Gerald gripped my thighs and hips as he was letting his hands roam my body freely. I felt his hands one my ass, he didn't move them, just let them rest there until a few seconds passed and he then gripped it. I laughed quietly a bit. Ger picked me up then carried me to the bed and laid me down slowly, he licked my neck then continued licking my body down to my area. I propped myself up as he was wrapping his arms under my thighs to hold them. He kissed then sucked on my inner thighs, then on my sensitive areas. I was messing with the sheets a bit to distract me, but he wasn't letting that happen. Gerald leaned down to my clit and started to caress it with his tongue slowly, then making his licks longer as he was now licking my entire area. I leaned my head back, moaning softly. 

He started to suck on my clit as he slipped a few fingers inside of me. I quickly shot up a bit and closed my legs, but he opened them as he continued. A half hour passed of him with his head between my legs and I came. I've never felt this way and God was it good. Gerald kissed his way up to my neck, leaving a few hickies again. He looked at me as he sat up and positioned himself between my legs. 

I looked at him and bit my lip, "Is it going to hurt?" I asked quietly and he rubbed my thighs softly while nodding. I laid my head back then moved a bit. "I'll go gentle unless you tell me otherwise, I promise." Ger spoke quietly and caressed my cheek, I leaned into his hand and smiled. I grabbed his hand tightly and he chuckled while entering me slowly. I quickly closed my legs and clenched my jaw. An hour passed and the pain has surpassed, pleasure was slowly taking me into a euphoria state. All you could hear in the room was moans, grunts, and occasional whines I had from Gerald picking up his thrusts. His hands were roaming my body with each thrust he did, I arched my back and felt even more pleasure.  

A good few hours went by and we went for a couple of rounds, we both came multiple times, him more than me but it was amazing. I was laying on top of Ger as he was lightly scratching my back. I smiled and poked him while lifting my head to look at him, "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you. But I mean I wouldn't want it any other way." He laughed and tickled me a bit, causing me to laugh. Ger brushed my hair back and kissed my forehead, "I love you Vixen." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you too Ger."