Challenge Pt. 1

Viviana's P.O.V)

I woke up to my alarm and I got up quickly and started getting my things around. I changed into black leggings and a white sports bra with a black t-shirt over it and I slipped on my Nike pull-over, I put on my socks and black air maxs on. I was bent over putting my hair in a high ponytail until I felt Ger's arms wrap around me and brought me up, laying kisses on my neck. 

"Good morning baby, are you ready for the event?" He asked while turning me around and I looked him in the eye and shook my head 'no'. I was for real afraid of messing up and being out or anything. A little while later we arrived at the huge plot of land that we were at and there really was trees,rocks,hills and everything all around. My adrenaline started to get pumping as I seen the paintball gun,s on the tables, I met up with the other three and we stood with each other for awhile talking.

"How do you think you guys are going to do?" Aries asked and I shrugged nibbling on my thumbnail, " I'm not completely sure. I just hope I come in top 5." I mumbled out while we were being called over to Jackson. 

"Alright guys, your big test is starting in two minutes, all weapons are on the table, grab one paintball gun, 2 daggers, and a weapon of your choice, if you choose to stab, which we hope you don't, but if you do, don't stab in any vital limbs or areas, please and thank you!"

"You'll get your things and leave to wherever you please, imagine this is YOUR Hunger Games arena, may the odds be forever in your favor!" Jackson yelled and I dashed to get my weapons and for my choice of a weapon I saw a rope and took it. Hopefully I'll find other things to make useful for it. We all started running and I found a tree tall enough to hide up in and I looked around making sure no one was around and started climbing.

I climbed as high as I could and sat on a branch and let my legs dangle and I put in my Air-pods and listened to 'Savage' from Megan Thee Stallion.  I was looking around and I seen someone and got the gun ready and looked through the scope and I noticed it was someone from Gerald's group and I sighed and shot their vest three times and they dropped everything and got an angry face on and blew their air horn. We all have an air horn in case if you get out you can let everyone know someones out.

Gerald's P.O.V)

Me and my other right hand men were sitting up in the warehouse watching everyone. They all had small cameras stuck onto them with little trackers so we could see everything that they were doing and where they were. I heard an air horn go off and I looked at #34 and they got shot at, 

"Who was that by?" I asked since it was one of the men from my group,  "#68, Viviana Lexington." Leo answered and chuckled, "she got the first one out." I chuckled and I went back to watching the screens. As hours and hours went on, we were finally down to 10 people and they were Viv,Aries,Chris, Maddi, Ian,Callie,Braxton,Lilly,Olli and Pelosi. We had to eliminate some space to make the game more fair and now everyone was in a 2 mile radius of each other. I was focusing on Viv's camera and she was on the ground walking quietly. All of a sudden we heard shots going off on each camera and air horns going off here and there. When we refreshed how many was left there was 3 I went to look but all of the cameras were disconnected, we all growled and grunted then walked out of the warehouse driving towards the location where the test was.

Viviana's P.O.V) 

I started shooting because I saw two different people and went off. I started running when more shots were going off, then all of a sudden 7 air horns went off right after another. I sat down in a bush to catch my breath and I touched my chest then realized the camera was gone, I was about to start searching for it until all of a sudden I heard footsteps walking around quietly. I grabbed my daggers and held them in both of my hands.