The Recruitment Meeting.

I'm sorry if this chapter is cringe. If you guys aren't into DDLG of that sorts, let me know for future references and so then I can make some stuff up.

Viviana's P.O.V)

I woke up to butterfly kisses on my neck, I started to giggle a bit and smiled while turning over to him. He smiled back and kissed my nose while sliding his fingertips all over my body, causing me to shiver at his touch.

**good morning princess**

"Kalimera Prinkipissa." He mumbled in Greek and looked at me in my eyes. I saw a lustful look in his eyes and I leaned and closed the gap between us and we started to make-out until his phone started buzzing. He sighed and pulled away while grabbing his phone and answering it.

"It better be very important. I was very busy." He turned to me and winked while licking his lips a bit, "tonight? I thought I wanted it to be at 2 so we can have training started and everything." He sighed once again and played with my hair with his right hand as I was kissing his neck and chest. "Alright, alright. We'll be there. Yes. Mhm. Okay, goodbye!" He ended the phone call with annoyance. I giggled and hugged him while smiling.

We got up and took a shower together while messing around here and there which wasted some time thankfully. We got ready and dressed while he dressed into black Nike joggers and. A matching hoodie and slipped on black socks and  Nike Air Forces, I put on light pink yoga leggings, a white Under Armor sports bra with a pink crop hoodie and I slipped on socks and my white Nike's training. We gathered our things and headed on our way to the training warehouse.

We walked in and I surveyed the warehouse again but this time, there were activities and games you could play but they were all for like time and active-ness. Me and Gerald we're walking to the front of everyone but I saw all the recruits in front of us, so I ran to them right in front of them. I don't want no special treatment, I'm here just like them. To work. He looked at me with confusion then smiled.

"Alright new recruits! Me and your other bosses have set up activities that will stimulate all of your senses, your agility,your 5 senses, and your mind. We will be watching who can push themselves to their limits, and who can excel at one multiple activities. Now, we will put you guys in groups by the sections that you want to focus on. Alright, lets start!" Gerald bellowed and we all started clapping and cheering.

Gerald's P.O.V)

As we sectioned them I was stuck with on-hand combat and shooting but not assassination shooting since I don't shoot in far range. So Vivi was with one of my capos who were in charge of the assassins, and she was right behind him walking quietly as the others were acting like it was there first time in kindergarten. I rolled my eyes and had my group follow me to the shooting arena and boxing arena as well. As the night went on everyone ended up having fun and we gave them a break to eat since we had some protein bars,water,sandwiches, and other things for them. 

I was looking around as they were sitting at tables or sitting on the floor and I found Vivi in a corner with Aries, and 2 other people. I nudged Jackson, who was her instructor and asked who the other two were. Jackson looked over and smiled,

"Okay, listen. Don't get weird-ed out by this but, the girl to your left, she's my little. Maddie. And the dude by Aries is Chris. He gives off the vibes of being gay, which I kinda already told him that there's a lot pf people in our mafia whom are LGBTQ+ and we all support it. And he kinda just nodded and walked off." Jackson said staring at the 4. I looked over there and I saw them all laughing and smiling, sharing their food. I smiled then remembered what Vivi confessed the other night. I looked over to him and cleared my throat and he shifted his gaze to me.

"Huh?" He asked taking a drink of his water. I looked at Vivi then looked back at him. "Viviana the other night while she was drunk confessed that she's a little, but she's not the ones who have a set age, to me she seems like if she was it'd be like 10-13 of ages. Not like 2-8, ya know? And I'm not sure how to bring it up." I said while I watched over the recruits and watched their coaches/bosses gather them up and take them back except me and Jackson's recruits.

He sighed and rubbed his chin while looking over his assassins. "FOXY! C'MERE!" Jackson shouted and Viviana perked up and ran over here with the others following. "Why'd you call her Foxy?" I asked a bit jealous of the nickname. "I call her Foxy because of her agility, senses, and quietness. It's as if she's a fucking furry, but more human." He laughed out as the 4 approached us. Viviana smiled at us and winked at me and Maddie walked to Jackson sitting on his lap and messed with her fingers. 

Maddie was pretty but not for me. We tried in like 8th grade but didn't work out. Maddie was thick in her thighs and butt, and generous in her chest. Her light chocolate skin and untamed black hair worked well with Jackson,who was tanned, built, all that jazz. It just worked out in their favor. 

"Foxy, did you know my girl, Maddie, is a little?" Viv looked at him surprised and looked at me. I smiled and she quickly turned while blushing, the boys were a few feet away teaching each other the things they learned. "That's right Foxy. Maddie's little space ranges from 5-8, say if you were one, what would be your age? Hmm?" He asked looking at her and she giggled anxiously and cleared her throat. 

"I'm not really into that little kid stuff, sorry Madds. But I would range from 9-13. Can I go now? We should really finish our training." Viv said quickly but slowly enough for us to hear and understand. He nodded and shooed them away and tole all the recruits to go their designated arenas and wait. They all scurried away and he sighed and stood up stretching. 

"Your gonna have to talk to her more, get her more open to you. Find out more and then we can try something out. I have to go before my students blow my head off." He laughed out waving bye and making his way to his arena. I sighed and nodded to myself and made my way on. 

Hey guys make sure to give me your feedback about the DDLG. Comment or DM me thank you!