Visiting Mexico Pt.1

Frankie's P.O.V)

I was in the gym with Viviana, and we were working out and training for almost 4 hours. She needed a break, so we decided to go outside and eat lunch. She bought me lunch instead of making it and I gladly took her up on the offer. I ate my burger while she ate her chicken wrap and I looked at her, "Can I ask a question Viviana?" I asked while sitting up a bit and wiping off my mouth with my napkin. She looked at me then took a bit of her wrap then shrugged. I chuckled a bit then sighed, "Do you think I'll find someone ever? To be mine?" I asked her, she put her food down and stared at me intently.

"Frankie you are a bright, attractive, and loving young man. And if someone doesn't see you for who you truly are then, they aren't the one. I will never let you settle for less because you do not deserve anything less than you, only the equal or more. You are one of my strongest men and I consider you as my right hand. I may have my romantic partner and Gerald is also amazing but we've had our fair share of problems, but if it's meant to be the universe will show you, and that's exactly what happened for us. The universe will show you the way to your love, Frankie. I promise." Viviana spoke to me with so much compassion and love within her voice that I suddenly wasn't worried if I'd find someone for me, I was then worried that I wouldn't find someone who views me like Viviana does.

"Viviana, thank you for that wisdom, I really appreciate it. I hope to find someone who views me the same as you do." I smiled towards her and she leaned over the table then held my hand, "Time will tell hun." I nodded and she then continued holding my hand as she looked around then focused on the setting sun. "I know you'll find you're true love Frankie, I have a feeling it's closer than we think." I watched her as she spoke to me, apart of me didn't want to believe it, but the other apart knew she was right and could also feel the hope she had.

**few days later**

Viviana was in her office, and I was told to come up there. I ran up the stairs and into the office then sat down in the chair in front of her, "Yes ma'am?" She laughed and leaned in her chair rubbing her belly then scratching it lightly. "We've been invited to a wedding in Mexico for a fellow mafia. It's an interesting one, they're quite young to be ruling a mafia but they're the strongest mafia in the world. If we were categorized, it's their two and our mafia in top 3. Anyways, they've invited us to their wedding and I'm bringing you along obvi." Viviana smiled and stood up, "it's next week so we have some time. But what did I tell you the other day? You'll meet your true love sooner than you think." A smirk was plastered on Vivi's face, I shifted a bit then looked at her confusingly.

"Are you going to clarify? Or just keep smirking?" I asked and she scoffed, "Uh, no very funny. You can find out for yourself. The wedding theme is yellow and white, obviously don't wear all white, but you can still wear the color. I think you'd be shocked to find out that they're even younger than me! Well, the Don is only a year younger than me, but the Donna is a few years younger than me." I was shocked that someone could be the ruler of a mafia so young, "Did her dad die?" I asked and Viviana shook her head, "Nope, he's been ruling for eternity it feels like, he finally retired and passed it down to his daughter, his only child." I scoffed in astonishment, and she nodded. Viviana dismissed me as she was heading to her room for a nap. I got up and walked to my room and started searching for a duffel bag and sat it out so I can start packing in a few days.

**Few days later, arriving in Mexico**

Gerald's P.O.V)

As me and Viviana walked down the steps of the jet, we seen a few cars pull up. Viviana stopped in her steps and Frankie backed up a step-in front of her, I watched the cars stop then see a few men come out of the cars.

"¡Bienvenido a México!" A young guy yelled out as he walked closer and was smiling. A older man walked behind him as well as another guy around the younger guy's age. "I think that's the Don." Viviana whispered, I rubbed her arm and urged Frankie to go down a step as they aren't a threat. "Sorry if we put you guys on edge! I know a new country is quite unsettling. I'm Seth Santos, The Don of the Black Hearts and Black Skulls! So nice to finally meet you!" He walked closer and we finished getting off the steps. Frankie smiled and shook Seth's hand. "I'm Jared, Seth's father-in-law and Ariana's father. Nice to meet you..." Jared said while holding his hand out to me, "Gerald, Gerald D'Amberiso. Our mafia is the Golden Snakes. This is my wife, Viviana. And Frankie, Jackson, and Leo." I shook Jared's hand after introducing us and he smiled as he shook everyone's hand as did Seth.