What the actual fuck?

(EDITED)

(Gerald's P.O.V)

I was freaking out, why is he here? Goodness gracious. I grabbed Vivi's hand and rushed her into my back rooms where the strippers hang. She looked at me confused and I smiled a weak one. I ran out the door and locked it running to the front making sure I had my gun loaded and everything. There he was, standing there. Glaring holes into my body, I looked up at him. It's him alright.

"I've come for my money that you promised me. Unless of course you'd like to give me your little toy, what was her name? Victoria? Vivian? No! It was Viviana." He smiled at me, showing all his teeth which were yellow and missing some. I shook my head acting confused, "What are you talking about? I don't have a 'toy'." I said empathizing the word toy.

"Don't play dumb!" He yelled banging on my bar top. I jumped back a bit in surprise and sighed, I rubbed my eyes and then the sound of a *clink* sounded behind the bar doors and we both looked back at the doors, and he glared at me, the sauntered towards the door. 

I hope it's just one of the waiters who came in early. He opened the doors and there was Viviana sitting on the floor with a knife and cherries lining the sharp edge of the knife. She looked up and smiled innocently. "I thought there was no toy, Gerald?" He asked while never taking his eyes off of her. She stared at him, her eyes turning a shade darker. Viv stood up and she started taking a piece of cherry off and ate it, one by one. I groaned silently while he just stared at her with lust and hunger. 

"Stop looking at her like that! She's not some type of dessert to be scarfed down!" I shouted at him, and he rolled his eyes while her turned around towards me and moved away from Viv a bit. All of a sudden, my co-manager of my club started to say that customers are arriving, He looked over at Jamie. "We'll let them in! Aren't no shit happening yet." He growled out.

I then saw Ariana climb up on the counter so quickly and she had her arm around his chubby neck and the knife right at his juggler vein. He went to grab for his gun, but her foot slickly kicked it out of his hand and while still in the air she kicked it away. He tried to grab her hair from behind him, but she bit his hand and then bit his ear hard, she ended up drawing blood. He yelled out and she quickly slid the knife across his neck and blood came pouring out like it was a fountain.

He fell to the ground and Viviana told Jamie to get some to clean the mess up and she threw the blood into the sink nearest to her. She walked over to me and looked up at me and her eyes held questions.

"Who was he?" She asked arching one eyebrow, I sighed rubbing my eyes and then wrapped my arms around her. "He was my dad hon. He has been a backstabbing bitch ever since him and my mother got divorced, which he deserved. And besides, how'd you get out without anyone knowing?" I asked and she scoffed crossing her arms. "Have you forgot that I escaped a mental institution?" Viv asked sounding a tad annoyed. I laughed and pulled her closer kissing her forehead and she giggled back. 

As the night went on the club was booming and everyone had fun and so did, we, after we changed into a more party attire. Me and my other capos and their ladies were in my VIP lounge talking and laughing about randomness. I told them what happened earlier while Viviana was getting drinks and the girls were fascinated by her, the guys were looking at their ladies who either chose to stay home and hold down the fort or the ones who made food for everyone on late night meetings.

"Y'all should get out in the field like that. Kick some ass like Gerald's old woman does." Kendrick laughed out and all of us laughed but I scoffed and laughed. "Oh, just wait till you see her, she isn't old at all, no wrinkles, no sag, no nothing. But she got a mouth on her." Leo spoke out laughing out and I looked at him with a face of ' way to describe her in a nice way.' 

All of a sudden Viviana came walking up in her short gold halter top chain dress. Her smooth tanned legs were begging for touch again, her gold heels gave her 4 inches tops. Her grayish blue eyes were shining in all the bright lights hanging around us, her beautiful black hair was in its natural form and was encircling her face.

After I was done admiring the goddess in-front of me, I noticed she came in with two trays on each arm holding an assortment of drinks and a tray balanced perfectly still on her head. She's a talented one I tell you.

"Drinks are served!" She squealed setting all the trays down on the table. 'Thank Yous' were passed around and she nodded and was about to sit until one of the girls asked Viv to do a spin for them. Viviana looked at me oddly and I shrugged as in 'I don't know'. Viv walked to an open space and place her hands on her hips and spun around, which made her hair bounce around.

"How old are you?" Katie asked eagerly,

 "Where are you from?" Gina asked arching a brow and taking a sip,

"What's your ethnic?" Sahalia asked eyeing her.

Viviana was bombarded with questions, and she quickly sat down and took two shots quickly. The girls looked at her again, surprised. "Babe, just give them a quick rundown on you, just so they'll chill their tits." I chuckled out while snaking my arm around her waist and she leaned into me. She sighed and rubbed her arm the twisted her fingers, I grabbed her hands and started to mess with them, so she'll calm down a bit.

"I'm Viviana Lexington, I'm 19 years old. I come from a bad home, my mother was an abusive drunk and my dad was a loving caring father and a world known serial killer. I killed my own mother because I couldn't handle her, I killed her when I was 7 and a half. I stabbed her 13 times, spilled bleach in her wounds. I was then 10 when I killed my first actual victim it was my bully. I was an A and B honor roll student, I'm very smart. I was put in a mental institution, escaped when I was 14 lived on the streets since then and I met him as I tried to rob him." Viviana said it all with no emotion at all.

"Oh! And I'm Mexican and American." She finished up while smiling and the others were shocked. They're eyes held questions and confusion. "I'm so sorry Hun." Gina said looking down, Viviana laughed and looked at them all, "Please don't give me pity. I don't want it. I like killing, I do it for fun, and I like getting paid for it. That's why I work in the field. It's all for the fun!" She squealed clapping her hands and laughing. The others looked at her like she was crazy and some of them joined in her laughter.

As the night was fading, the girls were all acquainted and quickly turned into best friends, even though the other three are 20-23 of age. That didn't stop her from showing them how much of an adult she can act like though. As we were on the way home, she kept kissing my cheek and hands and she kept whining for me to kiss her back. I could tell she was a bit more than tipsy, because she just then admitted she has daddy issues, but she isn't at all a little, which made me smile. That's my little vixen.

I hope you enjoy! I'm trying to upload like one chapter for one book then switch to the other right after I publish that chapter for that story.