Plans

Viviana's P.O.V)

The rest of the night was amazing, Gerald showered me in gifts. I was ecstatic. I couldn't stop moving the entire night either. I was constantly a giggly mess, after we ate Gerald wanted to go on a walk near the small lake at the end of the trail. I quickly took off my heels and stood up. Ger stood up and unbuttoned his shirt a bit then took my hand and started leading us towards the trail. As we walked I kept looking at my left hand, the wedding ring was a gold band with a emerald oval with a small diamond in the middle. I heard a low chuckle from my right and I looked over at Ger, he then smiled and kissed my forehead as he kept walking. 

The moon was out, shining its bright beams. I kept walking ahead as all the wildflowers smelled amazing and the lightening bugs were beautiful. We finally got to where the lake was and I quickly took off my dress and ran in. Not long after me did I hear Gerald come splashing in. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly as he started wading in deeper. The water was warm considering it was August. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked out at the moon, watching the wind flow carelessly. The trees swayed as did the vines from the willow trees. The few birds that were out at night were flying around. The lightening bugs were everywhere, I couldn't help but stare at them as Gerald was talking to me,

"I want to invite my parents out for the wedding if that's okay with you." I pulled up a bit.

"Of course they can come their your parents." I said laughing a bit, he looked down and shrugged, "I didn't want you to be sad because your dad wouldn't be there.." his voice was so sad I almost cried again. It was my turn to shrug now. "I can't really help the fact that he can't come. I'll just walk down the aisle myself, or unless your dad would like too." I said then sniffled a bit, I really wish my dad could make it, he would always talk about walking me down the aisle on my special day and everything. 

Ger took my chin in his fingers and made me look at him. "Baby, my dad would love to walk you down the aisle. He's always wanted a daughter, and now he's getting one." Gerald spoke softly to me with a smile on his lips. All I could do is smile and nod. I laid my head back down and kept thinking of my dad. I could Gerald's hand rub my back, my cheeks getting red, my eyes stinging. Tears were ready to make themselves known. I was crying silently, wiping my eyes every few seconds so that my tears wouldn't be getting on Gerald's shoulder. 

As the night went on I was growing more tired and longing for sleep. Not to late Ger caught on and picked me up, he carried me to the car and then he got in. Gerald started driving towards his estate. I was drifting in and out of sleep. As we got there I got out and sleepily followed Gerald inside the house. He had to talk to people but I went straight to the bedroom and stripped myself of everything and I crawled into bed. I then already felt myself falling asleep. 

All day Gerald's been in his office with his men planning things. While he sent multiple wedding planners towards me. I was struggling with the wedding colors, then I finally chose a deep red. I chose for the food being Greek, since Ger is Greek and his parents are coming for the wedding so I want them to be familiar with something at least.  For my wedding dress I leave tomorrow to go pick it out. I want a lacy white dress that's mermaid style.

Sorry guys for the short chapter :(