Epilogue

13 years later

Viviana's P.O.V)

"Mom! Tell him to let go of my hair!"

"Not until you stop freaking biting my arm!" 

I sighed and slammed my hands on the table in the training room. "Both of you front and center!" I yelled at them. Within two seconds they were standing in front of me, "If you two want to take over me and your father's mafia you both need to work together! Not against each other! It's not going to get you guys anywhere!" Eros and Athena stared at me as I yelled at them.

"You guys listen to your mother, if she decides to take you guys out of this world I can't help you, she brought you in and she can take you out!" I heard a familiar voice yell out. 

"I'll even help her take you rugrats out!" I heard another one yell.

I smiled as I seen Gerald, Leo, Frankie and Persephone holding their baby. I smiled and walked to Gerald then hugged him, giving him a little peck on the cheek. Gerald's gotten grey hairs popping up all over him and a few wrinkles in his face but he's still as handsome and sexy as the day I met him. I looked over at Leo who also was sprinkled with old age but that didn't stop him from terrorizing the kids whenever he sees them. Frankie was standing beside Persephone, cooing at their baby. 

Persephone and Frankie finally got married a few years ago and after struggling to conceive late last year Persephone ended up testing positive and we've all been so happy since. Frankie loves roughhousing with the kids during their training time.

As the hours passes on dinner was ready and we all sat there eating and talking about the many more years to come. After me and Gerald seen the rest out and put the kids to bed, we went up to our room and sat out on the balcony.

"Where was Jackson?" I asked Gerald as I moved to sit on his lap. He rubbed my back and sighed, "Today was the 18th anniversary of Maddie's death. He wanted to be alone for it. " I nodded as I could understand why. "Viviana, I'm so happy I was able to live this perfect life with you, I know we've had our differences, fights, and almost-deaths but I'd have it no other way. It's made us stronger together and you're the best queen I could've ever asked for. I fucking adore the kids you gave me, they're beautiful, sweet, charming, and they have your fire and determination. I know our mafia is in good hands." Ger was making me cry, the ugly cry. 

"I love you so much, since the day you took me in and made me all yours. I'm happy we've found our way b ack to each other and had all our little missions together. I never once regretted coming back to you and I don't think I ever will. You're the best father I could give to these kids, and you've done nothing but provide and love for us. You take my breath away every time I see you, each time you touch me feels like the first, the love you have for me never goes unnoticed because it's all I think about, I love you so much Gerald. Thank you for everything." 

And just like that, we lived the rest of our lives training our kids, loving them, each other and ourselves. Expanded the extended family and got to see Eros and Athena take over as Don and Donna and I've finally felt accomplished. I did my job as a wife, mother, and friend. I wouldn't have ever pictured myself here 20 years ago, but here I am, living my best life.

***Sorry for the shortest chapter ever guys but thanks for all the love and support, it was a bittersweet goodbye to this book but I had fun writing it. Thank you all<3