Wedding

Ger's P.O.V)

Today was the day that I get to marry her. I get to marry Viviana, no arranged marriages, no forced marriages, completely by choice, all out of love. I heard Viviana was on edge all morning, because even the makeup artist and hair stylist were trying to escape. As Me and the rest of the men were dressed and ready, we were in the office having a drink and cigars. I could see the wedding getting finished and put together through the doors of the balcony. All of a sudden my phone was going off and I picked it up looking at the messages and seeing it was from Vixen. I got up and went to the room she was in and knocked. Viv opened the door and quickly pulled me in. 

"Did you know of all these things they're doing?" She asked frantically, she went to grab one of her wedding heels and showed me the bottom of it, it's the names of my bridesmaids. Apparently if their names are off by the end of the night they're getting married. They threw money and rice on our bed then rolled a baby for fertility! They want me to have a baby right after this wedding! I think not!" Viviana was being hysterical and she was overly stressed. I quickly hugged her and held her for a few minutes letting her relieve her stress. 

"I need to kill someone, or hurt them just something." Vixen was huffing and whining. I laughed and rubbed her back. "I promise my love, only at least 8 hours to endure this then it's just us and only us for two months." I spoke softly in her ear and she sighed. I kissed her head then walked out. 

*AT THE CEREMONY**

It was time to get married. I was at the bottom of the aisle, awaiting to see her. Everyone was anticipating for her presence.  About 5 minutes passed and all of the bridesmaid and groomsmen came down now it was time for Vivi. I heard the noise go silent. I quickly looked up and seen Viviana. I started crying, she was absolutely stunning, gorgeous, I couldn't think anymore. The dress hugged every part of her body, her hair was beautiful, she never worn makeup but when she did it was show-stopping. Everyone was intrigued with her just as much as I was. She finally got to my side and the priest started speaking. I was expecting him to tell us to begin our vows but I remembered how vows aren't a thing in Greece.

He finished up his speech and then we were finally able to kiss. I grabbed her face quickly and started to kiss her roughly. Everyone around us was cheering and hollering and yelling our names. We were laughing as people were throwing confetti and flower petals on us. We walked down the aisle and I held her hand tightly, "Mrs. D'Amberiso, oh am I so happy to call you my wife officially." Vivi smiled and kissed my hand, "If only dad was here to see his daughter get married." I sighed and rubbed her back, "I know baby, I know. We'll keep looking for him." 

As the night went on, everyone was having fun and dancing except me and Vixen, she didn't want to leave my side. She didn't even leave to change. We were leaving for our honey moon after my parents left which were in a few days and I can tell Vivi doesn't really like them but then again neither do I. I looked around and realized this party wasn't going to end until almost 6 am. 

"Wanna go inside and shower?" I asked her and she smiled while nodding. I stood up, holding her hand and we made our way inside the house. As we walked upstairs and into our bedroom I shut the door and locked it then helped her out of her wedding dress. After we got partially naked we went to the bathroom and finished undressing. I started the shower and got in, leading in Vixen. I massaged her shoulders and back then moved my way onto her waist and hips, then to her thighs and knees. Viviana was melting in my touch and I loved how she was letting herself go. As I was washing my hair and body she was washing off the makeup that was on her. 

After we were free of soap, we got out and dried off. I put on some boxers and seen Viv come out of my closet wearing my shirt then went to the bed and stared at it intensely. I laughed and laid down under the blankets, "I made sure they cleaned everything up don't worry." She smiled and got under the blankets then cuddled me. I turned on the tv and we started to watch Family Guy, it was Viviana's favorite comfort show and it helped calm her down. I massaged her head a bit then her hands and arms, I could hear her faint little snores and I smiled then kissed her head and hands. I held her hands and looked at out rings and couldn't help but smile widely, she's mine, all mine. 

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I tried making it short and sweet and I wanted to give you guys something to hold you over!