Meeting.

(EDITED)

Third P.O.V)

As Viviana ran through the empty streets, starving as she hasn't eaten for days. She looked at a huge mansion with lights illuminating the water fountain and mansion, she rushed over to a tree nearby and smirked evilly to herself. She examined the layout of the security layout, there was a pole every 15 feet. 

Then they'd move to the next. She nodded understanding to herself that one pole would always be unguarded, so she'll climb over the fence. As the pole she was near was unattended, there were branches moving causing the shadows to sway carelessly. She ran and jumped up over the fence and quickly ran to the bushes by the window. 

She crept to the window more and slid it open a bit, enough for her to slip in and she shut the window back down. As she entered, there were heavy footsteps coming her way and she groaned quietly and seen a large vase and crouched down behind it. As she peeked, she seen a handsome man walking in wearing a black suit. She gasped in awe, as the man looked her way, she hurried to hide back behind the vase. 

All of a sudden, she seen her 'protector' gone and looked up to see a tall, muscular, and a thin handsome man. "Why are you in my home? How did you even get in here! I have guards everywhere!" He bellowed.

Viviana's P.O.V)

"Why are you in my home? How did you even get in here! I have guards everywhere!" He bellowed. I giggled a bit, he proceeded to give me a dirty look. I stood up and He raised a gun at me, I stood unfazed, and his eyes held questionable looks in them. "Aren't you scared of me? I'm holding you at gunpoint little girl!" He asked angrily a bit. He did not just call me a little girl! 

"Excuse you! I am 19! It's not my fault that you're a fucking giant!" I yelled looking up at him, he towered me giving me his smokey grey eyes. God he's a handsome giant. "HELLO!" He yelled waving his hand in front of my face. I looked at him and smiled, "What?" I asked looking around the house. He smirked at me and crossed his arms over his chest. 

I grinned back at him, I gave him a pose to look at and closed my eyes. "I know, I'm gorgeous. Take a picture." I said in a seductive voice, then I see the flash of a phone and I looked up and he actually took a picture of me!

I blushed and looked down, "So, you gonna kill me or not? Cause if you are I wanna die in better lighting to where I look cute." I said walking to the middle of the foyer, and I placed my hands on my hips in a nice manner. "Alright, I'm ready!" I smiled, He looked at me debating if he should. And in that time, he just walked towards me smirking. " For someone your age you sure are brave." he mumbled under his breath, I grabbed the gun that was in his left hand and held it to my head and smirked at him.

"I'm also a bit insane. If you'd let me, I'll tell my life story to you! Only if I can ask some questions about your life." I reasoned with him. I finally looked up to see his face and his face held looks of amusement and confusion. "Sure, yeah. Let us go to my office and talk." he said taking the gun slowly from me as if I'd bite his hand. As I followed him up a set of dark oak stairs and when we got upstairs, I seen rows and rows of the rooms with closed doors. As we entered the first one on the right, it was dark and had black walls that appeared to be soundproof, I've seen enough of those walls in my lifetime. As he held the door open for me and I walked by bowing my head as of respect.

As I sat in the black velvet chair that was in front of his desk I seen behind him a picture of a young couple, the paint colors were fading. "Who are they?" I asked with my curiosity brewing in me, "It's my parents in 1989. They weren't into all that crazy hair dos and outfits. They were part of an organization." he answered while shutting the door and sitting in his chair. I nodded and he leaned back with questions filling his eyes.

"So, little Vixen. Tell me the story." His huskily voice sent shivers down my spine. "Right. I'm Viviana Lexington. I'm 19, I was born into a family whose mom was an alcoholic and abusive, and a serial killer father who only kept his attention on me and his victims. He was later caught and taken to prison; I'm still trying to find his placement. After that, my mother abused me. School was my safe haven, I'd come home, and she'd slap me, tell me how worthless I am and that no one would ever love me for the way I am." I spoke out with his intense staring piercing me. I shifted under his gaze as I looked at him.

"Well, what's the way you are?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Well as you can tell, I'm skinny but i have a chest and butt, my eyes grey and blue mixed, black straight hair, and I'm kind of short. But I'm very smart! I've always been an honor roll student." I said gleaming with pride. He smiled a warm one at me and nodded. "Continue Vixen." he said using that nickname again. I felt tingly inside and smiled a bit widely,

"Okay. Well one day I just snapped. She crossed the line with the abuse as she grabbed a knife and she slid it across my calve. I didn't cry or anything, I just stood there, anger was boiling in me." I inhaled deeply hoping he won't be scared of the next part, or turn me in. I exhaled slowly and continued. "So, I took that knife, and stabbed her, 13 times and slid it across her back. After I begged her to tell me the reasons, she's had to put me through much hell. She refused to give me what I wanted so I killed her and tortured her, I spilled bleach in her cuts." I took a minute to catch my breath.

"That night, I dragged her in the back and slid her down the ditch into the canal to let the animals feast upon her. No one expected anything though, my father always told people my mother passed away when I was born." I finished that story and I looked to see his face. He had lust and happiness dancing in his eyes and on his face. This weirdo.

"You aren't gonna turn me in, are you?" I asked wide eyed and stood up leaning on his desk. 

"No, but, how old were you? In all of this?" he asked leaning forward as well looking up at me, he bit his bottom lip. 

"7 and a half. I was then 10 when I killed my first victim. It was my bully who was 13. I stabbed her in her chest, and then left her to bleed. That's when I was caught and taken to an insane asylum. They used shock therapy on me, medication everything. Nothing stopped my thirst for blood. I was blood thirst craved. I then escaped when I was 14. Left as one of the nurses. I dressed as them and slipped out." I said ending the story in all. I clasped my hands on my legs and huffed out.

"I see where you're coming from. Your so brave and fierce, as if you have no reason to live. So, you're risking it all." He stated and I nodded. I wonder what he's gonna say next...

I hope you guys enjoyed the first actual chapter!