Saving a Wedding (Pt.2)

Viviana's P.O.V)

As I was wandering the mansion with Ger, we walked past a room that was filled with cries and talking. I leaned into the door a bit, earning a smack on my arm from Gerald. "Vivi back up give them privacy!" He growled in a hushed tone. I rolled my eyes and realized it was Ariana in there, I heard walking coming towards the door, so I hurried up and backed away, tumbling into Gerald who was caught by surprise and we both then tripped into the wall. I quickly stood up and seen Jared come out. He looked at me and sighed, "I would do anything to have her mother here and help her through this." I nodded then looked at Gerald then Jared. 

"Would you mind if I tried to help her?" I asked him. He smiled weakly and nodded. I smiled back and knocked then walked into the room and shutting the door.

Ariana looked up at me then immediately turned around wiping her face, "Get out." Ariana chocked out through tears. My heart was hurting for her. I walked towards her then sat across from her, grabbing some makeup brushes and blush,

 "Ariana listen to me! I can help you calm down. I understand what you're feeling. I was in your spot." Ariana looked at me, tears still falling down her face.

"When I was marrying Gerald, I was scared, I was afraid of commitment, I was afraid of a lot of things, but I had him to help me through things I didn't understand, I had him to love me when I didn't think I could be loved, I had him when I needed help with things, I was too afraid to ask for help with. I may not know exactly what you're scared of right now, but I promise it is okay honey. Marriage sounds so big and scary but at the end of the day, it just means that now everyone knows who you are with and who belongs to you." I smiled at her, watching her understand what I was saying. I fixed her mascara and eyeliner for her.

"How did you know you were ready for kids?" Ari asked with curiosity and a small ounce of fear, I smiled then shrugged, "It wasn't planned, I didn't even know what to follow when pregnancy was coming to play. All I know is that I didn't get my period and Gerald pieced things together, I was scared and so was Gerald, but that's perfectly normal and okay. No one says you have to have kids; kids aren't what makes a marriage even more 'in stone', kids are that extra sweetness in the marriage. I'm having twin boys, and I couldn't be happier but also scared as fuck." I laughed out as I began to stand up, I grabbed Ariana's hand and stood her up as well. I then let go of her hand and went to grab her heels that were beside her. I squatted down and helped her put them on.  

"I know we got onto the wrong foot in the beginning, but I am here for you." I whispered to her as I hugged her then kissed her cheek. I felt my belly poke into her by accident as we hugged, Ariana laughed, "May I?" she asked, and I nodded placing my hands on my hips. Ariana rubbed my belly and smiled, "May you have a healthy delivery." I smiled then walked out calling her dad's name and walked down the stairs to the ceremony. I sat by Frankie and laughed a bit then sighed, "Almost had a runaway bride."

Gerald's P.O.V)

As Viviana went in there with Ariana, me and the guys went to go give Seth his wedding present. I knocked on the door then was told to come in. I opened the door and walked in with the other two trailing in. I held onto the box then all of a sudden Seth looked anxious then Jameson and another guy stood in front of us. I looked down at the box then it clicked.

"Oh god sorry! This is a wedding present!" I laughed warily and held out the box, Seth sighed out in relief then laughed a bit while opening the box. Seth thanked us then sat the box down. "You're anxious huh?" I asked and Seth nodded quickly as he began to pace back and forth. "May I speak with you in private?" I asked, "Yeah, you're all dismissed go ahead and wait in your spots down in the garden." Seth said and everyone left except the two of us.

"What are you afraid of?" I asked him, Seth sighed then played with the wedding band that is supposed to go onto Ariana's finger. "What if I'm making a mistake? What if she leaves me or doesn't come down? What if she doesn't come back from a mission or she gets killed during a break-in. What if she doesn't want kids? What if everything that has happened in my entire life with her was a huge fucked made-up imagination of mine? Am I a bad person for thinking this?" Seth bombed me with so many questions at once I almost got lost. I laughed and sighed while rubbing Seth's shoulder tightly and sat on the chair next to him.

"Let me tell you a quick story. The day of our wedding in Greek tradition is to throw rice and money onto the bed to help with fertility, Grecians have all these crazy wedding traditions that was new to Viviana. She called me into our room, and she was just straight up hysterical, completely freaking out. I wanted to laugh so badly but I couldn't because I had to be there for her, she didn't understand my culture, so I had to help her. As I waited for her, I was thinking of all the negativity that we've faced, I started second guessing if I was meant for the married life, if I should've stayed a bachelor. But once she came down that aisle, nothing in the world mattered except her. I would've killed someone if they coughed while she came down the aisle." I chuckled a little bit, remembering the night as all memories came flooding back.

"I see how you look at her, Ariana. You're not letting her go anywhere, you're too obsessed with her to let anyone get near her who doesn't belong near her. You're like me, what's mine stays mine, why does anyone need to linger around my valuables? I know you'll protect her, cherish her, love her, and most importantly keep her happy because I know how hard it is to keep bloodthirsty women happy." Seth laughed at my comment. After I got Seth calmed down, I exited the room and walked downstairs and found Viviana then sat next to her.

"Did you almost have a runaway groom?" She giggled out and I nodded while sighing. "All is well though, he's a man." Viviana scoffed and rolled her eyes then mumbled something. "Did you know there's two Leos!" Leo exclaimed and I nodded while laughing, "Yeah Leo I do, wonder if he's the better version of you." Leo scoffed and flicked me off. I smiled and put my arm around Vivi's shoulders. A few minutes later we seen Seth walk down and stand by the pastor, then another few minutes passed, and music started playing. We all turned our heads and seen Jared and Ariana walking down arm in hand.  I smiled as I heard Vivi crying a bit, she leaned into me then whispered, "I feel like a proud mother." I kissed her head, and we then watched the ceremony. 

**After the ceremony, at the party**  

Me and Viviana were dancing with each other as there was a slow song, I turned my head a bit and seen Frankie and Persephone dancing with each other. I smirked and spun Viviana around so she can see the two of them. "Baby! They're dancing with each other! Do you think they're going to talk?" Viv asked and I shrugged, "I don't know Vixen, things happen on their own, we don't interfere." Viv nodded and snuggled into me more. The music then changed tempos and we could finally show off our dancing skills. As the night went on Viviana and me decided to sit at our table and watched both the Leos talk and they seemed to enjoy themselves. 

I looked at Viviana and kept staring at her face noticing all of her little freckles. She turned towards me and laughed a bit then smiled. "Yes?" she asked with a small attitude.

I brushed her hair back then massaged the nape of her neck, "Meeting you is one of the three best things to ever happen to me in my entire life. The second is being able to marry you, and the third is going to be able to be a father to the children we created. I always thought I'd never settled down or find someone meant for me, but then here I am with the love of my life, living the dream I've created in my imagination. I love you more than words can explain, your scent is the only thing I want to smell, your air is the only thing I want to breathe, the taste of your lips and body is the only thing I want to taste, you are the only thing I want in my life." I could feel the tears swell in my eyes as I gazed at her. Viviana was crying with a small smile on her face. 

"Were those your vows?" She giggled while crying.