Honeymoon

Viviana's P.O.V)

Gerald's parents finally left about three days after the wedding. I barely got to see him because his parents kept him in his office, changing the rules and documents. We'd sneak in a kiss any time we had an ounce of freedom to ourselves. I was up in our room packing for a two months' worth of vacation and it took me up to four suitcases and a large tote bag. Gerald already packed his suitcases and had them set and ready.

I sat the suitcases by his and went into the bathroom and started the shower. I got undressed and slipped into the shower, I got under the water and then started to wash my hair. As I was rinsing out the soap, I heard a clasp of a door, and I turned my head and saw Gerald in the shower with me.

"Why is it that anytime I'm in the shower, you find your way in too?" I asked while laughing a bit and he laughed and shrugged then grabbed my conditioner then started to massage it into my hair. "Just my luck I suppose?" He said cheekily and I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss. I stepped aside and met him wash his hair and face as I started washing my body and face. I rinsed off my face and body then my hair and got out wrapping myself in a towel.

As I brushed my teeth and applied my skin care I heard a loud thump, and I quickly turned my head to see that Gerald was on the floor because he fell. I started to burst out laughing and he started laughing too. I quickly went to him and helped him up, I gave him a towel to wrap around his waist and he went over to the bathroom sink. I laughed again as I kept thinking of it.

"You never told me where our honeymoon is." I stated as I leaned against the counter and looked at him, he wiped his mouth from toothpaste and looked at me. "You must not know the definition of surprise." He smiled and stroked my cheek then went into the bedroom. I rolled my eyes and followed him. I went to my closet and dried off then slipped on a matching set of bra and underwear and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a red and black plaid jacket.

I walked out of the closet and seen Ger wearing a hoodie and a jacket over it and I nodded to myself and went back in my closet and changed my shirt into a hoodie as well then put my jacket on again. "I'm going to have two of the maids go through your suitcases and take out the unnecessary clothing for where we're going, and they'll accommodate it too how it should be. Okay?" Gerald said as he sat down and put on his white Van high tops. I sat by him and put on my small black Uggs, "Are we going to Russia?" I asked looking at him. Ger burst out laughing and shook his head 'no',

"You think I'm crazy enough to go to Russia? That's literally where all of our enemies are coming from love."  I laughed a bit and leaned into him. Gerald lifted up his arm and wrapped it around my waist, he pulled me in more and kissed my head. He got up and held my hand, leading me up as well. I quickly grabbed my phone and purse as he grabbed his wallet and phone. I grasped his hand again, Gerald started leading us downstairs and out to the garage. He opened up my door and I got in them nodded my head towards him. Gerald got in besides me and the driver started the car and let it warm up as we waited for the bags to be put in.

As we started to drive to nowhere, I was growing tired and leaned on Ger's arm and fell asleep. I was then awakened as we were at a private airport. I rubbed my eyes a bit and looked around still trying to wake up.  I opened my door and got out then stretched, Gerald came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the plane. As we entered the plane everything was clean and beige, ew. Gerald continued to lead me to the back of the plane and there was a small room with a big bed and that was it. I smiled and walked in the took off my jeans and shoes then crawled into the bed. Gerald laughed and looked at me, 

"I'll be right back, stay here." I nodded and cuddled under the blankets even more and smiled. A few minutes later I heard Gerald come back then he shut the little door and locked in. I watched him as he stripped to his underwear, he quickly got under the covers with me and pulled me into him tightly. "Baby, can I ask you a question? It might be a bit personal but I'm curious." Gerald asked me as he was rubbing my back. 

"What is it?" I asked him while looking up at him. "Will I be the first person that you have sex with?" He asked shyly, I looked at him and nodded. He was shocked and his mouth was open a bit, "I feel shitty now, you already knew I've had sex before you. And you've been waiting for someone." I could see the genuine sadness in Gerald's eyes, and I felt sorry for him. I caressed his cheek and smiled, "I just hope I'll be your last.". Gerald held my hand on his cheek then kissed it. I cuddled into him and felt myself falling asleep.

Gerald's P.O.V)

I was rubbing Vivi's back as she was snoring lightly. Anytime the plane would drop for a minute she gripped tightly onto me. I laid here thinking about how I'll have her for the rest of my life, and I couldn't be any happier. I was thinking of the other night when she told me about her vows in private. 

**FLASHBACK**

We were sitting outside in her special garden where we had our first date, and she was going around to her flowers and fixing them, playing her favorite song, "Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last.  

"I know you don't do vows because of your beliefs but I do, and I made some. I know I broke into your mansion, tried helping you kill me and everything. But you didn't instead you took me in, told me your story and when I told you mine, you didn't judge me, turn me in or anything. You promised to keep me safe, to make me happy, for me to be yours. I know in the beginning of our relationship it wasn't the best considering everything that happened.  And when I left you, over the years I always wondered why you could never love me, appreciate me, or show me respect. Then I remembered, all of the girls you used to have sex with and had brief relationships with, they wanted to be submissive towards you, they never challenged you, that's why we never worked out in the beginning."  Viviana was speaking as she kept walking around and swaying to her music. I was so intrigued in what she was saying.

"I am your equal, I am what you fear the most in yourself. You never been challenged before, at least not by a woman, younger and smaller than you. Once you seen me complete all of those missions and games you had us doing, you feared that I could overthrow you. But I would never do that. I want you by my side, I want to be yours. I want to be the only one you love; I want to be the mother to your children. I am your equal, but I promise to always be there for you and to protect you. I am proud to be called your wife and the queen of our mafia." Vivi finished her vows, and I was fighting back tears. I got up and held her tightly, then the rest of the night we just danced to her music.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I love you Viviana Lexington-D'Ambersio