Wow...

**for video above cut to 40 seconds. Reason for the clip is, well you'll see**
Viviana's P.O.V)
I got out of the shower humming a joyful tune to myself. After three years I built my own mafia up from nothing. And funny enough, all are females. As I don't have time for toxic men. As I dried off and slipped on my robe, I walked into the room towards the vanity and sat down brushing out my hair. I quickly braided my hair to keep out my way as I did a simple grey smokey eye, a deep red lipstick and faint makeup. I walked to the bathroom and blow dried my hair then straightened it.

I walked into the closet and grabbed my dress that was still in its protective covering. It was a long deep red strapless dress, it had mesh over top of the satin and lace on the chest area. I laid it down on the bed and quickly grabbed my clear high heeled wedges. I put the heels on first so I wouldn't struggle with the dress. As I tightened them enough I slid the dress on and felt it hug every curve on me, I smiled to myself as I had a quick memory of Gerald when he complimented my curves. It's been three years since I said anything to him, I miss him but he was holding back all the power and possibilities I had in me. And I can't forgive him yet for that.

~knock knock~

I looked towards the door as I told them to come in. In came Steph, one of my right hands.
"Ma'am, it's time to go. Everyone has their guns and knifes as requested." She spoke quietly and I nodded quickly putting on my thigh garter and putting my knife in it then a small dagger on the strap of my heels. I straightened my dress as I stood up, grabbing my purse. I picked my dress up a bit as to not slip on it, I made my way downstairs and outside. I got into my own car and started it up, hearing her purr. Nodding, I started to make way for the ball.
**at ball**

As we all got there, cars were flooding the driveway and streets. I sighed and got out, as I did and walked 5 feet in front of the car, the soldiers circled me instantly. While I smiled and whispered to them, "Lay back." And they moved behind me letting me walk. I walked towards the huge mansion, admiring the beautiful landscape and flowers all around. I walked in peeking my head around, I noticed a lot of crowded rooms, filled with chatty mafia bosses. Waving my hand forward faintly for them to form a circle around me we walked around.

"Is that the new one?"
"Why's she hiding"
"She looks familiar"
"She's gorgeous"
"I think they're responsible for all the city mischief"
"That's an all girl mafia! Impossible!"

I heard everyone say as I made my way around until I was in the backyard, seeing a empty table with our mafia name on it and I headed over there to sit. The soldiers surrounding me stated that way while standing and my important girls sat with me. I was looking at the menu until I heard feedback and I shot my head up, seeing Mr. Moirse standing up on the stage holding a microphone. Looking around, everyone was starting to sit but luckily we weren't in their way so I focused my attention back to him.

"Good evening everyone! I would like to thank you all for coming to support our new ally, the Lexingtons! They are recent up comers who've already made quite a impact in the crime world. Led only by a woman and an all women mafia." Moirse spoke.

"Lexington, Lexington. It sounds familiar. Look it up Jackson." I heard a familiar voice spoke, with the same name Jackson. I looked behind me through the girls and seen him. Gerald D'Amberoise. Once my love, still is. I stared at him until I was nudged, I looked up at Georgia and she pointed towards the stage and I nodded getting up. I made my way until I heard more heels and murmurs behind me, I held a fist up and I heard everything stop as I continued walking up the steps holding my dress. Keeping my head down, I heard awhs and wows. I smiled and blushed faintly as I stood by Moirse and looked up keeping my smile on. I heard gasps from where I was sitting and I seen Gerald and his men look at me shocked as all hell. I rolled my eyes and stood there as Moirse spoke more.