Growth

**may be mature scenes, proceed with caution further ahead**

Viviana's P.O.V)

I was in the middle of my five-month stage, coming up on my sixth month, I had a checkup yesterday, my due date was vastly approaching. I was in the room of the twins, painting their room a grayish-green color. Gerald was assembling the cribs, Leo was assembling the twin stroller, Jackson was making homemade wooden highchairs, and Frankie was sitting in the rocking chair looking at my "baby book" from the early stages of me being in the mafia.

"Wow, you sure did make some accomplishments. Did you know you were the first female to win their hunger games?" Frankie asked and I shook my head while looking at him. He looked at me then laugh, I huffed and looked down to see I had paint splattered all over me. I couldn't really wear clothes with how quickly my stomach kept growing, so I just put on spandex and a comfy sports-bra. Ger placed his hands in the paint then placed them on my belly, creating an upside-down heart. I smiled then looked at Frankie,

"Did you get to the part where Gerald sent me and my friend on our suicide mission?" I asked while laughing and Gerald whined, "It wasn't a suicide mission!" Jackson scoffed, "Mind of as well. Killed two people during it.". Frankie began to flip through the pages and started reading quicker. I watched his face as he viewed the pictures,

"Goddamn, you looked like shit. But who's that guy in the hospital bed?" Frankie asked while showing us the picture. It was Aries in the bed, connected to tubes and covered in casts. Gerald growled then scoffed and I kneeled him a bit, "That was Aries when we were younger. Before all of this happened." I said while going back to painting. The room was quiet, the sound of the paint being rolled on by me, the flipping papers of the instructions from Gerald building the cribs, and the quiet mumbling of Frankie as he continued to look at my book.

"Wow Viviana, you look incredible in these." Frankie showed us the pictures. They were of me at the banquet for when I was entering the Mafias, the night I met Gerald all over again. The guys released sighs of content, apparently, they were all speechless.

"That's the night I found Viviana after endless searching of three years. She was as beautiful as the day I lost her, maybe even more beautiful." Gerald sighed out while moving closer to the book.

"Viviana has showed great growth from when she's first came here. The first day I met her, she was already showcasing her claws and fangs to that one weird maid, you remember her?" Leo laughed out and Gerald and I smiled while laughing along. "Dakota? That poor girl had such high expectations with us." Gerald let out his deep chuckle.

"I remember when I met Viviana for training, so much calmer, collected. She was ready to begin training and wasn't letting anyone get in the way of that. I strictly remember multiple fights I had to break up between her and all the other girls because they were too busy flirting with anyone too let me continue training." Jackson smiled and nodded, "As she should." Frankie laughed out and we followed.

"Wait, your mafia was the one causing all of those fires and everything?" Frankie asked yet another question, I nodded, and he sighed while nodding as well. As I finished painting as far as I can reach, I started putting the clothes for the boys away. Frankie helped put them away too and started putting up their toys and nightlights. The boys finished their projects and I stared at the room and smiled. I felt Ger's hands come from behind me and rub my belly then he whispered,

"You just look absolutely stunning mamas, just glowing." He used that nickname again. I smiled and turned towards him, I caught his eyes lead down to my breasts and he stared shamelessly. I laughed and patted his cheeks,

"Get me food and maybe I'll let you play with them?" I asked looking at him and he smiled quickly kissing my head and ran downstairs. I rolled my eyes while smiling and shut the twin's door, then walked to our bedroom and shut the door. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped myself of the clothes I was in. I turned the shower to a lukewarm temp and got in, starting to wash my hair and body.

"I have food!" I heard Gerald's voice squeal out. He ran into the bathroom and smiled, "It's on your nightstand!" I smiled and nodded then washed off the soap and turned off the water, getting out and wrapping a towel around me. I looked in the mirror and smiled while rubbing my belly.

"They're gonna be fucking amazing." Gerald said while a smile was planted on his face. I laughed as he grabbed my hand and led me to the bed, sitting me down then rushing to get my lotion. He started to massage my legs and feet with the lotion, and I could feel myself melt into his touch. Gerald began to massage my entire body until he was massaging my breasts slowly, licking one side as he continued to show attention to the other one. He spent an hour of teasing my nipples with his fingers or tongue, licked the entirety of both my breasts, then proceeded to leave his markings all over them as well. He was overly pleased just getting to play with my breasts.

I finally got him to detach his mouth from my neck and chest and got him to lay down and rub my belly so I could eat and watch my show. Gerald ended up falling asleep in this position, so I was left to try and get comfortable while sitting up. We both woke up around 9:30 in the morning, Gerald had meetings lined up today, I had to go meet with the mafia and review some things with them since in four months the twins will be here. Gerald got up after showering my face and belly in kisses, licking all over my face as well. I laughed and got up then walked to the bathroom to do my business and started to wash my hands and face. Ger was shaving and washing his face, then we both brushed our teeth, and I began to apply some light makeup. 

I walked to the closet finding a stretchy tan dress and I slid it on then found my matching tan chunky sandals, I put those on after rubbing on my lotion. I then sprayed on my perfume and threw my hair in a messy bun.

"I'll have the maids get your vitamins around princess, I'll meet you for breakfast." Ger said as he kissed the top of my head and I smiled and nodded at him. I put on my necklace, wedding and engagement rings, and my bracelet then grabbed my phone and started to make my way downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and saw the Gerald and the guys eating breakfast. I went to my spot at the head of the table and looked down to see what I got for breakfast. 

I took my vitamins with my water and examined the muffin in front of me, "It's a blueberry cheesecake muffin! I just had one, it's really good!" Frankie said while eyeing mine, I smiled and moved my plate closer to me, "Thanks Frankie."  Ger chuckled a bit and ate his oatmeal, ew. 

I was taking turns on taking bites between my muffin and fruit salad. I finished my breakfast then sat in the chair for a bit reading emails on my phone and listening in on the guys's conversation. 

"Frankie and Jackson you're with Vivi today, Leo you're with me." Gerald stated, we all nodded then got up to go start our day.