Think Through

Gerald's P.O.V)

As we scoured the hallways dodging the guards left and right, I was starting to run out of breath throughout all the running and then crawling. I leaned up against the wall while trying to catch a breath, "Are you seriously out of breath right now?" Frankie asked as he was crouched down and peered around the corners. I flipped him off and then sighed and followed the others as we kept going towards the end, we seen a small gold-plated name plate on the sign, we all agreed that was one of theirs.

We waited for one of the guards to exit into a room and then we ran into the office, what we didn't think through was them being in there. We stood up and then seen guns pointed at us from about eight different people. I looked around and then seen two familiar faces, Victor Karamazov and Dimitry Rostova. I immediately knew we were fucked for good.

They released a deep laugh then walked towards us. Victor had a grin on his face, there were scar markings all over his face and neck. Dimitry had two different colored eyes and a long scar across his neck near his collarbone.

"You boys didn't think this quite through, eh?" Victor laughed out lowly, "I think it's about time we have our meeting Gerald, don't you think?" all of a sudden, I was gripped by my shoulders, and I was sat in a chair then my wrists were tied to the arms of the chair. I sighed and mentally slapped myself in the face. Now realizing who we're up against there's no way Viviana can defeat them.

"How have you little boys been after ghosting us? Is that the word nowadays?" Victor asked us then looked around to his men, shrugging his shoulders. I looked at Jackson who shook his head to not say anything then at Leo who also shook his head. They think they don't know about Viviana. I looked back at them and watched them.

"Look, Victor and Dimitry I'm very sorry I had to cancel our meeting last time, I really am sorry. I had things happen unexpectedly that also needed my attention. This is all a huge misunderstanding, and we can forget this all happened!" I nervously laughed out the last part then I heard Leo and Jackson sigh annoyedly. Dimitry rolled his eyes then sat in the chair across from us and crossing his arms, Victor scoffed and sat down glaring at me.

"We're not stupid Gerald." Dimitry growled out. Fuck don't tell me they know about Viviana.

"We could've been great partners; you'd have your weapons and people like you wanted and we'd have our wants. It could've been simple if you would've showed up." Dimitry said while looking at us. "You wanted my girlfriend; the deal wasn't going to happen regardless until you found a different want! Same for you Victor, we don't run brothels or are a part of the human trafficking ring you know that." after Jackson said that Victor leaned across the table and slapped Jackson across the face.

"Maddie is dead! She died in the crossfire of a shootout! It's fucking Gerald's fault!" Jackson yelled out to them, "Maddie could've held her own! She was trained well! She had Aries, Chris and Viv-" I yelled back then immediately stopped before I finished 'Viviana'. I fucked up. I see the two swing their heads towards me as they grinned, I looked away and sighed trying to avoid eye contact. I looked at Jackson and he had a look of regret.

"Whose name was you going to finish saying Gerry-boy?" Dimitry asked, I shook my head and looked at Leo for help. "Viviana, it was Gerald's girlfriend." Jackson said, I looked at him in disbelief. I can't believe he outed her. "but she died with Maddie in the hospital. Had internal bleeding and no one knew, so she bled from the inside out." Jackson continued, I mentally sighed in relief then put my head down in respect for Viviana's fake death.

"Lies." Victor scoffed as he was now scowling at us, "I don't believe it." Jackson shrugged and sighed, "Look it up she's not even in the database anymore, neither of them. They're dead." Jack had no emotions in his words anymore. Dimitry snapped his fingers and one of his men got on their laptop and then started typing. "What's Viviana's last name?" Victor asked, "Lexington, you can even do Gerald's last name." Leo replied. I was panicking as to why they were exposing her but then I remembered that she seriously isn't in the databases at all.