Changes.

**CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER**

Gerald's P.O.V)

After I finally satisfied Viviana's sexual needs for the night, we got out of the car and walked inside. Viviana was holding onto my arm as she was struggling to walk, I smirked and mentally praised myself. As we entered the house, we went to the kitchen, which is where the guys were, I sat at the table with them, and Viv got the tests and went to the bathroom. As I sat there, I grabbed a bottle of water that was on the table, and I started to drink it. I didn't realize I finished in one full minute until I seen the looks on the guys faces, and they pointed at the bottle. 

"Did she wear you out?" Frankie laughed and the other two joined in, I smiled and nodded and then they started hollering. "Viviana sure doesn't know the definition of quiet." Leo said while taking a drink of his water. I shook my head 'no' then stared at him, "Your ass got hard didn't you!" I shouted at him, and he pulled out his chair slowly and started to get up. I quickly got up and threw a punch at him, I seen Frankie quickly try to leave and I punched him too. "That's my wife! Your queen!" I yelled at them, then we turned our heads as we heard a laugh, a devilish one at that.

Viviana came around the corner holding the tests in her hand and looked at us, 

"It's my fault so get mad at me, I made them hard, it was my moaning, my whines, my begging. If you should be mad at anyone it should be me," Viviana was in front of me now, her eyes still held lust and possessiveness, "and you already showed to me that you were mad on how you had to fuck me with them in the car. So chill, I'd get wet if they were fucking their girl in the back.". I nodded and sighed. I rubbed my face and when I opened my eyes Viv had the tests in front of me.

"Congratulations, you're a daddy!" Viviana yelled and clapped her hands. I smiled and picked her up while spinning around, I hugged her tightly then felt the guys hug us and cheer us on. Viviana was showing the tests to the guys, and I got a bottle of whiskey and glasses and walked towards the table. I heard a scoff and turned around to see a pouty Vixen. 

"You have your water and juice in the fridge, I made sure to put some in before you made it in!" Aries said happily, Vixen flipped him off and got a glass of juice then went upstairs. I turned towards the guys and filled my glass then sipped it, 

"I think it's only suitable that now we up more guards around the gates, bring more guns and protection to drug deals and raids. No more bringing prisoners here when the baby is born, until then they stay here for our use and Viviana's enjoyment. Viviana is to have a healthy diet at all times, if she wants junk food to send her to me, I'll alert the maids of these changes as well. Aries, you're in charge of finding two personal bodyguards for Vixen at all times, they're to stand outside of the bedroom when she's in there." I spoke quietly so no one could hear us, granted they're probably all asleep.

"Why can't me and Frankie be her bodyguards?" Aries asked, I nodded but remembered. "Aries don't you have a wife and kids?" Aries looked around and shook his head no. We were all confused now. 

"I only have the wife, no kids. She can't have any.  I just told people we had kids because I was creating this sad fake life for me. Besides, we're having some problems in our marriage. And it'd be great to reconnect with Viv after all these years." Aries said while pouring him another drink. I felt bad for the kid, I looked at him and Frankie then nodded. "Alright you guys are her personal bodyguards. Leo tomorrow hunt down Jackson, he's had a long enough vacation." I said while finishing my glass. 

"Alright. Also, we're having your birthday ball in two days, on Friday. Are you guys going to announce Vixen's pregnancy or keep everything a secret? And before you ask, only our most trusted allies that we've been working with for decades are going to be there." Leo stated while taking a sip, I rested my chin on my hand and sighed. "I don't know honestly; we'll find out at the ball. What's the theme and everything?"  I asked and Leo 'pft' and looked around.

"Those girls made it Casino Night! How smart. Colors are obviously the theme colors of casinos. The food there no idea they were still talking about it, but it's being held here at the estate." Leo said, we all nodded in agreement. For the rest of the night, we sat at the table drinking and talking about tomorrow's gun raid in North Carolina. 

After a while we finally dispersed. I went upstairs and walked into the bedroom quietly, I locked the door behind me went to the bathroom to shower. To my surprise Vivi was in the bath covered in bubbles, the bathroom was engulfed in the scent of lavender and mint, Vixen had her piano music playing and she was relaxing in the tub. I sat on the edge of it and brushed her hair back, Vixen looked at me and smiled weakly. 

"Tired baby?" I laughed quietly while moving my hand down to her stomach and rubbed it gently. I can't believe I'll be a dad in 9 months. I felt Viv place her hand on mine and I looked at her, but she was crying. I quickly pulled her to me and hugged her tightly, 

*baby= moro love=agapi**

"No, no, moro why are you crying Agapi? What's the matter?" I asked her softly and she sobbed more, I got her to take a deep breath and to tell me. "I don't want our baby to be unprotected. Gerald, I want you to promise me that we'll protect this baby with everything. I may not be ready to be a mother, but I swear to God I'll put my life on a bullet for this baby. And you will too." Viviana was being serious; her eyes were showing her fear and protectiveness. I promised her and calmed her down. She relaxed back into her bath, I got undressed and got in the shower running it hot. I was wetting my body and hair, I started to wash my hair and body while watching Viviana to make sure she was okay. 

"Stop fucking staring Ger." I heard her grit through her teeth with her eyes closed, I quickly looked away and finished my shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me, I grabbed Vixen's robe and helped her out, I put her robe on and carried her to the bed. I went to her shelf and looked for a calming scent of lotion, I found one and went back to her then started rubbing her body with it. I massaged her feet, back, and shoulders. After I put the lotion away, I grabbed her brush and started to brush her hair. Vivi was half asleep at this point, I smiled and picked her to put her in the bed more. I got in the bed and pulled her closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her tightly, 

"Ow." I quickly fixed my arms to where they weren't over her stomach, "Sorry moro." I kissed her head and fell asleep.