Date Night

Gerald's P.O.V)

I finished showering and wrapped the towel around my waist then began to shave my beard and neck. I grabbed a washcloth and wiped down my face and neck then walked to the closet. Vivi told me about the color scheme of her dress she was going to wear and it was going to be a lilac color so I decided to go with a very pale light purple button up with white slacks. I put on my briefs then slipped on my pants and button up. I got my socks and my white loafers that had small gold buckles on them. I smiled them looked at the bottom of them and seen 'Vivi'. Viviana was in her toy story phase so she thought it'd be fun to make sure her name was on everything. I put the socks and shoes on then went to my jewelry box and slipped on my watch and rings I picked up my gun and put it in my waist.

I heard a knock and told them to come in. I turned around and seen Jackson, 

"Everything is set for when you get there, the guards are at their posts but hidden, so is the photographer so you guys can have a perfect date," He said while walking in. He had a smile on his face and chuckled sadly. "Did you know that today is Maddie's birthday? She'd of been 24, same age as Viviana or well later on Viviana would be the same age as Maddie." Jackson stood there for a few silent seconds doing the math in his head then nodded. I nodded towards him with a smile and he left shutting the door. Jackson hasn't moved Maddie's belongings for 4 years. Hasn't went on a date, interacted with women unless he had too. Maddie was his everything, his pride and joy. Any time that it was something to do with Maddie, I always tried to get Jackson to take the day off but he said he doesn't want to be alone. He still hasn't forgiven me for that mission but he decided to put it behind us.

I snapped back into reality and checked my watch. I realized I was going to be late if I didn't start leaving. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them in my pockets then made my way downstairs to the front door. I grabbed my keys and walked out, making my way to my car. I started driving towards Viviana's estate, it'd be my first time seeing it. As I pulled up to the drive way, there was a gate with 5 women standing in front of it, all holding guns. I was taken aback and one girl came to me and looked at me. 

"Do you have any contraband or weapons that was not certified or aware of by our Donna?" She asked. I showed her my gun on my waist, "Miss Viviana is aware of this." I spoke to her and she nodded. She stepped away and raised her hand then did a signal and the women moved and gates opened. I held my breath as I drove in on the gravel driveway and parked behind a baby blue Rolls Royce. I got out and looked all around. There was at least a 100 acre land, 4 warehouses, 3 garages, and multiple different gardens each that were colored coded. I walked around on the drive way and see that the gravel was actually small pieces of obsidian! I bent down and looked at it closer, how the fuck did she get all of this obsidian. Is there a secret volcano or something? 

"Trying to steal from my driveway I see!" I heard her angelic voice ring. I laughed and turned around then she was already right behind me. "Jesus, you were there the whole time?" I asked breathy. She laughed and nodded, "You must've not seen me walking around on the porch up there as you were admiring my land. I came behind as you were staring at my driveway." I nodded and looked at the rock in my hand and held it up. 

"How'd you get obsidian?" I asked confusingly. She nodded and tilted her head a bit, "During my three years of trying to find somewhere to settle in at, I was killing, stealing, setting ablaze, you know the usual. And one of the people's places I raided they had like a shit ton of this obsidian and it was so shiny and beautiful. So once I moved here, I went back to that place and brought it here!" Vivi squealed and smiled. I laughed and kissed her forehead, "You're literally the most precious thing I came to meet. But, shall we get going?" Viviana nodded and stepped back a bit ready to turn but I stopped her. I looked her up and down and her dress was a halter top and it drooped in the middle, the beautiful lilac color was a perfect match for her skin and she had diamond heels on, her skin was shimmering. Her diamond necklaces kept shining in the sunlight of what was left. I nodded and turned her around as she led me to my car. 

As we both got in I started the car up and reached for Viviana's hand. She placed her hand in mine and I smiled, "You look stunning as always princess." Viviana smiled and shy'd her head away from my compliment. I chuckled lowly and continued driving to our destination. As I reached the parking lot I stopped the car and had gotten out then walked over towards Vivi's door. I opened and she looked up at me then nodded her head and got out. I shut the door and grabbed her hand, I led her to the area and I heard a small gasp.

Viviana's P.O.V)

I was about to open my door until it was already opened up for me. I smiled then looked up towards him and nodded then got out. I stood there fixing my dress then my hand was taken into his grasp. Gerald started leading me to our date and when we got closer I couldn't help but gasp. It was a huge flower garden, there were fairy lights hanging from the trees and wooden structure. The flowers were beautiful. I didn't realize I was walking far ahead until Gerald pulled my hand back a bit. We both laughed then he kissed my hand and let it go, then signaling for me to go explore.

I quickly ran to the flowers and inhaled their scents. I started to examine them, they were all poisonous flowers. I grabbed my pocketbook and pen out of my purse and started writing them down so I could show them to Gerald. 

Wolfs bane- causes heart failure and cardiac muscle paralysis. (Can be made into tea)

Oleander- if eaten, can cause vomiting, seizures, coma, and death. (Could cause skin irritation if touched)

Azaleas- if consumed a large amount, can very well cause death.

Nightshade- was used as a nerve gas in WW2, can cause complete paralysis. VERY DEADLY

I quickly went to Gerald, whom was already sitting down. I showed him my notes and he read them then looked at me. "I just thought you'd like them." He said in a serious tone. I laughed and looked at him, I know my flowers. I use some of these to make tea when I have those I don't like over." I smiled proudly and sat down across from him.  

We ordered our food and desserts. As I was sipping my wine and looking around at the setup I felt my hand being picked up. I quickly looked at Ger and then looked at our hands and then at him again. 

"You are so beautiful, stunning, and more. You truly blew me away the night we met. You were everything I could've asked for. You're so sly, agile, quick, just amazing. You like everything that I like, you love to kill for fun, your little quirks for the littlest things. I love watching you freak out over the small daggers and guns you see. I love how passionate, caring, protective, and loving you are to those you're close too. Your sense of humor is amazing, I miss your little pranks you'd pull on everyone at the estate, I miss your touch, love, kisses, Viviana I just miss you entirely." Gerald spoke so softly and steadily, I started getting tears in my eyes. I then saw him stand up and reach into his pocket pulling out a small black box. He walked in front of me and I was stunned, I froze. 

Gerald got down on one knee and sniffled a bit then took a deep inhale,

"Viviana Girasole Lexington, will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife, sidekick, queen, and my everything. Will you marry me?" I covered my mouth and started crying, an ugly crying. I slipped out of my chair onto my knees while nodding my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued crying, I felt him hug me tightly and I could hear him cry. He quickly stood up and spun me around then put me down. He let out a shaky laugh and sniffled while putting on my ring.

Holy Shit.