Happiness

**Continuation of last chapter**

Frankie's P.O.V)

Me and Jackson were sitting with Viviana in the living room filling out paperwork and signing them. Viviana was sitting criss cross with her laptop on her lap as she was typing out her and Ger's will for the future.

"Have you guys decided on any names yet? Times approaching fast." Viviana nodded and lowered her laptop screen a bit, "Adonis and Eros." She said with a smile on her face. "Eros? As in the god of love and sex? For a kid? And Adonis? The lover of Aphrodite?" Jackson asked in confusion. Viv looked in search of something then laughed a bit, "Well I guess so! He let me choose the names and that's what I chose!" we nodded, and I looked at her, "Well I think they're great names."  she nodded in agreement. As we sat in a comfortable silence filling all the papers out and typing things up, we heard the front door swing open.

We swung our heads towards the door and seen Leo and Gerald storm in, Gerald slammed the door shut then both him and Leo walked upstairs and slammed the door again. Viviana closed her laptop and sat everything down on the coffee table then got up and started walking to the stairs. We quickly got up and threw our stuff on the table and ran after her, eager to see her plan of action. As we followed her up the stairs and towards his office, she tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"Oh, I know damn well that you guys didn't just lock this fucking door!" Viviana smirked and kissed her teeth then backed up and kicked the door until a crack sounded. She pushed open the door and crossed her arms while looking at them, Ger and Leo looked beyond angry. "Why the hell you come into this house slammin' all these damn doors?" Leo sighed and held his face as he groaned out loudly.

"Our shits missing! Someone raided the warehouse in Georgia!" Leo yelled at us, Viviana scoffed and walked closer to him, "Does that mean you can raise your voice at me? Instead of pouting, get your guy's fucking ass up and go do something about it!" Viv yelled back at Leo then looked at Gerald, "Go pack your guys shit and go to fucking Georgia and straighten this shit out! I'm not having these problems when the twins are born!" Me and Jackson slowly turned around and left the room, as we stood outside waiting for Viviana to come back out a few minutes later she breezed past us and back downstairs. We both trailed her to the living room and watched her sit down and resume her working. We followed suit.

**Hours later at dinner**

Viviana's P.O.V)

I ate my pasta while still typing out the wills. The men were talking with the other capos at the table over dinner. I'd look up occasionally to be a part of the conversation.

"We'll head out tonight and stay at a hotel, we don't want to get too comfortable in Georgia. We'll make further plans on the plane, for now I want you guys to figure out who did the raid, and then things will go from there." Gerald spoke to them, and they all nodded then continued eating. "And me?" I asked with a scoff. "You're almost six months pregnant, you're not allowed on the field anymore. Not until they're born at least. Besides one of us have to stay here and hold down everything, I'll have Frankie stay here with you, but I need Jackson and Leo. I wish I could let you come but I'm not risking anything happening to you Vixen." I stared at Gerald as he spoke, I rolled my eyes and continued eating and started to find new things to work on.

After I finished my meal, I excused myself from the table and walked upstairs to the room. I sat on the bed then laid down and got on my phone. As I was scrolling through random apps I heard the door open then turned my head to see Ger walking in then shutting the door. "I know you're upset that you can't go. But I need you to see where I'm coming from Viv!" Gerald was now by me, sitting on the bed. I looked up at him and sat up, "I understand where you're coming from, it's just upsetting that I can't go only because I'm pregnant. I fought in the break in a while ago! Why can't I come now?" I asked while playing with his hands, they felt warm. I held them to my face and stared at him, hoping the puppy eyes would persuade him.

He smiled then kissed my forehead, "I want you to protect our children, to protect you, and to protect our home. I'll bring you back soooo many people to torture, I promise!" I groaned and fell back onto the bed. Gerald laughed then groaned with me and laid on top of me, "You'll survive for five days!" I huffed and turned onto my back then looked at him, "I don't know who I'll sleep with at night to keep me warm." I whispered sadly, he gave me dirty look. "Cuddle with the damn blankets and have the heat on! You only need me." I laughed and rubbed Gerald's back as I nodded. We then later on fell asleep while listening to each others breathing.

**The next morning**

I woke up to an empty bed, I sighed and laid back down until there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said while covering myself with the blanket. Frankie came in and sat on the side of the bed where Gerald lays, Frankie looked at me then laid down and groaned then huff. "You're lover boy left you a letter in the office. Breakfast is on the table for you, and since the vulture isn't here... I thought we could go workout and fight!" Frankie's voice sounded excited as to finally get to do something, I laughed and sat up with the blankets covering me still.

"Alright let me get dressed and I'll meet you for breakfast, yeah?" I asked and he got up while nodding then left and shut the door. I stood up then stretched so much that one of the boys kicked me and then made me feel dizzy, I quickly sat back down and held my stomach while sighing then getting back up scolding them in mumbles. I changed into white biker shorts then put on a pink sports bra while throwing on a white pull over. I grabbed socks and put them on them slipped on my tennis shoes. Looking in the mirror I could see my stomach getting bigger and I smiled to myself. I picked up my phone then left the room abs heading to the office to grab the letter. I locked the office as I came out then jogged down the stairs into the kitchen sitting at the table with Frankie.

"I made you breakfast! So in return you can make me lunch." Frankie said in a statement then drank his coffee, I laughed and nodded while drinking my smoothie then ate my bagel. "What kinda workouts?" I asked while watching him play with his food until I picked up one of my blueberries and threw it at him. "I was thinking of some hand combat skills, some boxing, and cardio! You'll thank me after you give birth." He answered as a smile crept on his face. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I finished my breakfast and took my dishes to the sink. 

"Well let's go Frankie I ain't got all day!"