Home.

Gerald's P.O.V)

 Ever since Viviana and I had sex, she's been constantly ready for more, at the store, restaurant, mall, even on the plane home. I finally was able to wear her out because once we got back home, she went upstairs and slept. I was in the office taking care of papers that have been piling up on my desk since I've been away. I was interrupted as there was a knock on the door. I looked up and grunted as a sign for them to come in. I watched as the group of Vivi's girls as well as Leo entered the office and held a bunch of papers and binders. They sat down after shutting the door, I leaned back in my chair, throwing the packet of papers I had onto my desk. 

"What do you panty-pinchers what?" I chuckled out and they gave me a weird look, I returned one back and looked at Leo and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes then stared at them. "It's your 30th birthday and we'd like to host a ball in honor of it." They smiled proudly about it. I cringed and scoffed, "Do I look like a teenager?" I asked and they were staring at me, raising a brow, rubbing their chin. I laughed and flipped them off. Leo cleared his throat and leaned towards me, 

"You actually don't have a choice..." He said slowly, I furrowed my brows at him, he then pointed to my wedding ring. I looked down at it then it clicked, Viviana wants to make me a ball. I sighed and looked at them. "Vixen set you guys up to this?" I asked and they nodded. I smiled and nodded. "Well, what's with the binders and shit?" I pointed at them, and they started to open them up. They all started shooting different themes, colors, food choices, and a million of other things. I told Leo to make all the choices for me and I then ushered them out. I finished up all of the papers which took hours and hours. I went to the bedroom, taking my tie off as I got in. I see Vivi in bed watching her show as she was eating pizza from the box. She had a box of chocolates beside her, a soda, and then a bag of hot fries. I stared at her, and she looked at me, "What? I was hungry and all of this sounded sooo good! Wanna bite?" She asked with a cheeky grin. I walked towards her and took a slice of pizza. 

"You feel different baby?" I asked as I took a bite then sat it down and started to get undressed. I looked at her in the mirror and she shrugged, "Uh, not out of the ordinary. Just really hungry and tired, a bit nauseous, but I mean I am eating a lot of unhealthy foods at the same time." I nodded and said 'okay'. I moved all the food off the bed and sat it on the table then laid down, pulling her to me. Viviana laid by me smiling and gave me a bunch of kisses. 

"I think we should go again!" She squealed and I laughed shaking my head. "You, my love, need to sleep. We have to do something tomorrow." I said while brushing her hair back, I gave her some kisses then started to rub her stomach, I rubbed the middle of it then pushed a bit and she hissed softly. I nodded to myself then pulled her against me and rubbed her back.  We ended falling asleep. I heard movement and things dropping in the bathroom, I rubbed my eyes a bit while sitting up and seeing Viviana in there. I got up and stood in the doorway and seen a bottle of water with different medicines on the counter.

 "When did you become a drug addict?" I chuckled out and walked past her and went bathroom. She rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall with her head up, "I puked, and I feel like shit. I think pizza, soda, and hot fries aren't supposed to go together. So now I'm trying to find medicine to help with heartburn and nausea." I flushed the toilet then washed my hands and leaned against the counter while drying my hands. I looked at her, she was never taught about pregnancy. I rubbed my face and grabbed her hands.

"Baby when was your period?" I asked and she looked around for a minute, she looked at me with a weird look, "I think two months ago? Why do you ask? What's wrong?" She had panic laced in her voice. I could tell my eyes widened and my mouth was open because then she matched my face. 

"We need to get you a pregnancy test, like now baby." I went to the bedroom and got changed into sweats and a sweatshirt quickly. Viviana was following then I heard her run back to the toilet and started puking again, I ran back to her and held her hair up while rubbing her back. I smiled and laughed,