New Things

Hey guys! Sorry for being late on chapters I've been super busy but I hope you all are ready for more to come!

**A week later**

Viviana's P.O.V)

I woke up to the bed empty once again. So much for us trying to be an actual couple. I confronted it to him yesterday and all he said was "It isn't my fault I run a damn mafia Viviana!"

Really? Then who's is it? Suck my big toe. I got up and went to go shower, as I was grabbing my robe and walking towards the bathroom. I sat my robe on the hook by the shower door and slid off my night shorts and my tank-top. As I got in I turned on the water letting it heat up to the temperature I like it at. As I was standing under the water getting my body wet and brushing through my hair, I heard the door to the bedroom open.

I tilted my head forward to look through the door as I was squeezing my Fructis shampoo on my hand, "May I help whomever you are?" I asked putting the bottle down and massaging my head. "Ms. Vivian, Mr. D'Ambersio wanted me to tell you he's leaving for a business trip in 5 minutes and to meet him downstairs." A meek female voice spoke, I gave her a stink eye and scoffed.

"You must be new. It's Viviana. And you can tell him I said to come up here or else." I said monotonously voice. "Yes ma'am." as she said that, I heard the door shut, I washed my hair and put in conditioner of the same kind as my shampoo and brushed it through my hair and scalp. As I was washing my body I heard a door open and in came heavy footing.

"Sorry, I wouldn't of told you to come down if you were in the shower. But I have to go and it'll be for about 5 days. So I'l-" I cut him off and laughed, "I should've walked down there naked and wet, for all your men to see huh? Maybe they would show more affection to me than you hmm?" I stated and washed the soap off. Before I could turn around I heard the door to the shower open and I was pulled into a hard body, I looked up and seen his eyes clouded by jealousy and anger.

"Don't joke about that stuff. You're mine and only mine Viviana. Do I make myself clear?" He asked sternly, he held my jaw in his hand. I rolled my eyes, "No interactions with that mouse unless you absolutely have too, you will come home in 2 days, I want a new knife, and we're having a serious talk when you come back. You're dismissed." I rebuked towards him. I glared at Gerald as I pushed him away from me and finished my shower. I heard his footsteps depart and a few minutes later I got out and put on my robe.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen getting breakfast, then my poor french toast was taken out of my hands by one of the maids.

"I'm so sorry Ms. if I known you were hungry I would've made a new batch for you. It'll only be quickly."She said as she started grabbing dishes but I grabbed her by her shoulders. "Mrs. O'Conner, I say this as an order, no more making me food, only time you can is if I'm sick or pregnant. Understand?" I asked grabbing my plate back and walking towards the microwave and warming it up. I looked back at her and she quickly nodded. I got my food and went to sit at the table and started eating.

Gerald's P.O.V)

I walked out of the bathroom sighing and rubbed my face. As I walked downstairs as Jackson looked at me and laughed. "They get annoying huh." Jackson made a sad chuckle and walked out towards the car and I followed suit.

*1 day later they got on a plane and are in Bulgaria*

As we sat in the office waiting for the Russians to come in, I got on my phone and seen I had a message from Viviana's guard and I furrowed my brows and opened the message.

Nikola: Sir Ms. Viviana left around 3:45 pm yesterday afternoon and has not returned yet. We've tried tracing her phone and everything but can't get any hits on her.