"I love you..." Pt. 2

Gerald's P.O.V)

I looked into her eyes and smiled and cupped her cheeks with my hands.

"Viviana Lexington. I love you..." I whispered out while staring into her eyes. She stared back, tears welling up. Oh no.  I stared at her while her tears were flowing down her face now. I cupped her cheeks and I looked at her confused, 

"Baby, is it something I said?" I asked frantically. She smiled and let out a small giggle, "No one has ever told me the L word before, and mean it. And if they did, it was just to get into my pants or something." Vivian's eyes fluttered around trying to clear away her salty tears. I smiled sadly and looked at her, while rubbing her tear-stained cheeks. 

Viviana's P.O.V)

I giggled and hugged Ger tightly, 

"Could I just have some time? To take it in?" I asked careful to not hurt him, He smiled a soft and gentle one and nodded before leaning into kiss my head. We finally got out of the shower and got dressed. I sat on the bed texting the group on Snapchat. 

" Hey Viv, can you come to the office with me for a minute?" Ger asked holding his hand out, I nodded and grasped his hand, following him. We walked into his office and I sat in front of his desk, then in came his men. Jackson, Leo, Marquis, and Samal. They walked behind Ger's desk and looked at me, panic was starting to build up, did they find out what me and Chris did? I hid my emotions and stared at them unfazed.

"We're sending you and your group and only you and your group on a mission. No cameras, no mics, nothing. None of us will be there at all to help you if you guys are stuck or hurt. So we suggest you guys practice and be careful." Gerald said with no emotion, but I seen some worry in his eyes. I took a minute to take it in, I was already making a plan. I was retracted from my plan when a loud snap was heard in front of me. I looked up and looked at them with a  'May I help you?' look.

"Lexington, do you understand what we are saying? If you die, you die, no one knows where else you'll be going or how can we say we'll be there in time?" Samal said with and obvious tone laced in his voice, I nodded and sighed, "Do the others know? When do we leave?  Who? What? Where?" I asked mocking his tone. I seen Samal come walking towards me angrily, I stood up and met him halfway and glared at him. 

"Don't forget, I am becoming your Mafian Queen, I will kill and destroy everyone and everything you have. Without a single ounce of regret nor an ounce of remorse." I growled to him, Samal sighed frustratingly, walking away back behind Gerald. I smirked and looked at Ger who was smirking slightly. 

"Yes, they know, and you'll get details tomorrow." Leo said while looking down. I rolled my eyes and walked away until my name was called. "Viviana, did I say we were done?" Ger asked having anger laced into his voice, I turned around and glared at him, "I did. Do you have a problem?" I asked, he opened his mouth then I cut him of. 

"No? Great, goodnight gentleman." I smiled and walked to our room slamming the door and making sure they heard. I got into bed and huffed angrily. I was making a plan in my head until I felt a dip by me. I looked over and seen Gerald.

"That was quick." I mumbled and he chuckled, "It was another three hours. I was giving you time to cool down." He said wrapping his arms around me, I patted my back mentally for actually staying focus on something for three straight hours. I sighed and started to fall asleep.

**Day of group solo mission**

Me and the group were wearing all black. I had on black skinny jeans, dark grey skin t-shirt, and my black Air Force 1's, I had on my holsters for my guns and daggers, and we all had a phone to call for emergencies or when we were completed. I finished my dutch braids and followed Maddi downstairs to the other two. We reached downstairs and silently walked to our cars.