Preparation

Viviana's P.O.V)
I woke up at 4 am, I was excited to pick my wedding dress out. Gerald's sister was going to come with me and bring the kids since it's been a long time since I've seen them. I quickly showered and there on sweats and a tank top. I put on my slides and was racing to the door with my purse. I was suddenly grabbed by my waist, I huffed and turned my head to see Gerald.

"Where are you rushing off to at 4 in the morning Vixen?" He stated quite seriously. I let out a whine, "My wedding dress! And I get to buy new shoes, more outfits and dresses for our honeymoon, then we have the big gala!" I squealed and clapped my hands. He quickly used his other hand to end my clapping. "Enough of that. My sister isn't going to be up at this time, let alone the kids. Give them an hour or two. Maybe four." He spoke softly, wrapping his arms around me then rocking me side to side. I smiled and leaned into him, I nodded and sighed. I sat my purse down on the table by the door and followed Ger up the steps to our room. He laid down and I followed suit. I was playing with his hand as I was looking at the ceiling. Millions of thoughts were racing in my head.

Is his parents gonna like me? Am I not their type, how will my mafia feel, what do I do with my estate and the house, what if I don't like Greek food, what if I want sunflowers in my wedding, what if I want a dog. When can I go back on missions. That was the main thing I wanted. Missions. I poked Gers cheek and he groaned, "What does the little vixen want now." I smiled and kissed his hand. I perched myself up on his chest then he stared at me, waiting for me to beg him for something.

"Can we get a puppy!" I said quickly, he shook his head 'no'. "Why not!" I whined out and pinched him. "Puppies pee and shit all over the floors, they tear shit up, and they're devilish creatures. They try and escape every chance they get." He stated then pinched me back. I huffed and rolled my eyes. I rolled over, "Fine. No puppy then... maybe a snake." I whispered the last part to myself with a grin on my face. I fell asleep and ended up waking up around 12 in the afternoon. I checked my phone and seen a text from Danielle saying 'Ready when you are!'. I smiled and grabbed it then walked downstairs seeing Geral in the living room sitting on the couch with his computer on his lap. I came up behind him and gave him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him.

"I'm off babe. I'll see you in a bit. Do you want anything while I'm out?" I asked him and waited a minute for his reply. "I would like some snacks, and surprise me with some new clothes for our honeymoon. Like fun clothes." He said leaning his head back to look at me. I smiled and nodded then walked towards the door. I grabbed my purse and headed out. I texted Danielle to meet me at the bridal shop. As I got in the car and started it, I made my way to the shop. I was buzzing with excitement. I get to hangout with Danielle and see the kids after so long. They probably grown so much. I started thinking about what it'd be like when I have kids. They'd be my pride and joy.

I arrived at the bridal shop and parked the car then got out. I walked in and seen Danielle and the kids. They got excited and came towards me. The kids hugged me and I hugged them back tightly, I looked at Rosalie and seen how tall and grown she became, I smiled at her and rubbed her back. I looked at Benjamin and smiled while pinching my his cheeks. I then hugged Danielle and smiled. "You guys raised such beautiful children, how are they in school? Doing good?" I asked while looking at them and raising a eyebrow. Danielle laughed and nodded, "They're doing great. Benjamin is in football and Rosalie is in debate club. She has quite the mouth on her." I laughed and nodded, I was going to speak until a guy came over to us.

"Hi I'm Jack, I'll be helping you ladies today. What are we looking for?" Jack asked sweetly, he was in a white and light pink suit and he had a ear piercing with spiky blonde hair. I smiled, "I'm getting married and I'm here for a wedding dress, also some dresses and a suit for these ones too." I said bringing the three closer to me. He nodded and led us to a secluded room. He had a notebook and pen then sat down in a chair. I sat in the chair across from him and the three sat on the couch.

"Do we know what wedding dress we're interested in?" He asked looking at me, I nodded. "I had some thoughts but I'm think a lace chest and sleeves, with a mermaid type bottom. And the dress white. And I want a mid length veil. And for their dresses I would like a silky long deep red dresses. And a black and deep red suit for the little one." I said smiling and he smiled back writing it down. He stood up then walked to the door, "I'll be back with a couple of choices for you to choose from." I nodded and he made his way out. 

A few minutes later Jack came back in with a cart with multiple beautiful dresses hanging. A few other ladies came in and helped Danielle and the kids to fit for their outfits. I wanted the dress to stay a surprise from everyone. I went through all the dresses and I really liked the third one. It was everything I asked for and better, the lace outlining had a slim deep red following the lace. It was just stunning, Jack paired it with a pair of burgundy heels that were string tied and went mid-calf. 

After we all chose the outfits we wanted and I paid for them. Danielle and the kids ended up having to go home as the kids had homework to finish and they had to get things ready. I ended up going to the mall and I went to a little warehouse that held a whole bunch of wedding decorations and set ups. I called some of Ger's men to come over here and to take the decorations to the venue. 

After a full day's work I went home. I parked the car and grabbed my bags while trudging into the house. It was dim and quiet in the house. I squinted around and raised my eyebrows. I made my way upstairs and went into the bedroom and seen Gerald outside on the balcony with a bottle of scotch and a bunch of papers. I went into the closet and sat the bags down silently and took my shoes off. I tip-toed to the balcony and leaned over him smiling. 

I spooked him because he jumped a bit and looked at me then laughed, "How was shopping?" He asked as he sat the papers on the table and pulled me in, I smiled and kissed him. "Perfect."  As the night went on, I stayed on Ger's lap as he finished papers and after he did, we finally went to sleep.