Adoption.

(EDITED)
Gerald's P.O.V)

We woke up to the sound of knocking on our door and I got up looking at who it was. I opened it and expecting the person to be my height it was no one and I was about to shut it until a small voice spoke out.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Sir, but we're scared of being in the room without someone else in there. We were always used to our caretaker sleeping with us." Rosalie spoke out softly and I smiled and moved aside to let them in. I showed them to the bed and Vivi moved over then cuddled Benjamin as Rosalie laid down by me and whispered to me quietly.

"Mr. Sir, will we ever have a mommy? Or daddy?" Rosalie asked and I smiled while rubbing her back and responded, "Soon you will dear. Very soon. But let's get to sleep now, okay?" I said while she nodded then was slowly starting to drift asleep, I followed her in the routine and we both were sleeping.

It was around 10 in the morning when we were all woken up by a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted out as I sat up a bit, then in cane my sister Danielle. I looked at her shocked and she ran to the bed looking at the kids smiling.

"Hi there my sweet angels. I have news, I'm gonna be your guy's new mommy and daddy was at home preparing your guy's rooms!" Danielle said smiling and pushing back Benjamin's hair and he giggled lightly. They got up and jumped on her, hugging her tightly and squealing out the word's 'mommy' and 'mamma'.

"Why's everyone squealing?" I heard Vivi whine under the covers, Danielle covered her mouth and led the kids out of the room shutting the door quietly. "It's time to wake up baby." I cooed to her while poking her cheek and she smacked my hand away and sat up. Someone's grouchy.

Viviana walked to the door and walked out, and I heard her greet everyone, I laughed and followed out behind her greeting everyone...again. We all headed to the kitchen for breakfast and the kids were chirping with excitement, begging if they can go home and explore their new home, or bouncing all over their new mom and dad. Danielle looked at Viv and mouthed 'thank you' with tears swelling in her eyes. Viv smiled and nodded mouthing back 'no, thank you'.

After a few hours of us having a talk with the kids and Danielle and her husband, they were on their way home all smiling and giggling on their way out. Viviana shut the door smiling and peered out the window watching their every moves. I watched out to, and little Benjamin accidentally tripped, and she flinched and reached for the knob until she saw Kurtis, Danielle's husband picks him up calming him down. Her hand lowered down and wrapped around the hem of her shirt. 

"Baby, they're gonna be in great hands. She loves kids so does Kurtis. They're okay, okay?" I said rubbing her back. She nodded and turned around and hugged me, breathing in my scent and sighed quietly. "We're going to one of my clubs so you can see the ropes to everything okay?" I asked and she nodded as she pulled herself away and made her way upstairs. While I gave her time to shower and everything, I notified everyone that she was coming and they just all sent a ':) okay boss' text which made me make a mental note to slap each of them. 

Viviana's P.O.V)

I finished my shower and changed into a matching set of black Calvin Klein's and slipped on a black long sleeve and then put on a black and white striped overall mid-thigh dress. I found my black stockings with lace on the top and slipped on my black suede heeled boots. I went to go the vanity and brushed my hair out while Gerald walked out of the bathroom dripping wet and his towel around his waist. I watched his every move, every step he took his back muscles flexed, and knowing he was mine... it was exciting

(you're watching me little girl.) translation for below.

"Tο κοριτσάκι μου..." Gerald chuckled out in Greek, I could partly understand though all I heard was watching and little girl. I rolled my eyes and huffed, "Yea watching you drip water all over the carpet!" I whined out and looked in the mirror. After Gerald got finished getting dressed and all we were on our way to the club, and we stopped at a place to get coffee first. I got a peppermint mocha frappuccino, which is fucking delicious while Ger just got a simple black coffee, bleh.

We arrived at the club, and it was big, inside it had beautiful neon lights everywhere. Poles, cage like contraptions, pretty black sparkly chairs and tables. I was amazed by the neon lights going everywhere until I was touched on my lower back, and I swung around and elbowed them in the stomach. I turned around and saw Ger double over a bit and cough, "Jesus baby, bout knocked the air out of me." He coughed out catching his breath again. I giggled and whispered sorry and kissed him which turned into a make-out session...ha-ha.

We were messing around with each other and dancing for a while until someone came running over to Gerald frantically and was freaking out. He was about my height but a bit taller and he kind of looked like Fred from Scooby-Doo. 

"What is it, Lucas?" Gerald asked a bit worried as he was turning his full attention to him. "Sir, they're here. Wanting you, now." He said looking at Gerald in the eyes. But Gerald's eyes only held, fright?

Sorry for the long update and short chapter. I've been running out of ideas and school is catching up with me. Enjoy.