Tied to a Bomb [16]

Here we go, a new Fate chapter, as requested. I dunno if it'll be any good, even if I tried my best to write Tohsaka, but we'll just have to see, eh? Anyway, on to the chapter!

You sat in class, halfheartedly listening to the lesson, when the teacher mentioned something interesting. 

Teacher: "You will have an group assignment due in two weeks. The prompt for the assignment is about something the both of you enjoy, and why. This can be anything, but please be sure to keep it school appropriate." You and Tetsuya gave each other some smug looks. 

Teacher: "I will be choosing your groups. Now..." You and Tetsuya crossed your fingers as your teacher listed off names, until she got to yours.

Teacher: "Y/N... Hmmm... How about you pair up with... Tohsaka?" 

You leaned on a wall by the entrance to the school, waiting for Tetsuya to show up.

Tetsuya: "Yo, new kid." You smiled, before standing up straight. 

Y/N: "Heya. You ready to go?" 

Tetsuya: "Yeah. Wanna stop by the Boss' place on the way back? I could use a nice soda..." You chuckled. 

Y/N: "Sure. You gonna pay this time?" Tetsuya grinned. 

Tetsuya: "Nah, that's why a tab exists, right?" You smiled awkwardly as the two of you stepped out of the school. 

???: "HOLD IT!" You flinched as Tetsuya turned around, confused. 

Tetsuya: "Tohsaka? What're you doing here?" You pretended to whistle as she stomped over and grabbed you by the shoulder. 

Tohsaka: "Someone  is supposed to be helping me with our group assignment, but instead, they're trying to flake and go off with their friend." You gave her an awkward smile. 

Y/N: "O-Oh, really..? What a dick move." Tohsaka gave you a deadpan look. 

Tohsaka: "Glad you know you're at fault." She dragged you away, leaving Tetsuya alone in front of your school. 

Tetsuya: "...Welp. I guess I can check out that game store." 

[TimeskipTM brought to you by a mopey Chibi Y/N being dragged around by a Chibi Tohsaka!]

You walked behind Tohsaka, the two of you walking through the usual part of town. 

Y/N: "Sooo... anything you like doing around here?" She looked around, but didn't seem too interested. 

Tohsaka: "Nothing around here really catches my eye..." 

You sighed, expecting that you started walking off, prompting Tohsaka to follow. 

Tohsaka: "Where are you going?" 

Y/N: "Well, I have work today." Tohsaka gave you a deadpan stare. 

Tohsaka: "We have an assignment to do. Can't you just call in?" You shook your head. 

Y/N: "Nah. My Boss is understanding and everything, but I don't want to make a habit of calling in." You stopped and looked at her. 

Tohsaka: "But--"