Something... a Bit More Normal... [4]

Heya, fellas! I'm here with a 4th chapter! And I still have quite a few ideas in my head too, so heeeell yeh. I'm used to just writing 4 chapters, so I'm kind of feeling a bit on edge about the romance, since I have to actually make it so the girls grow to like Y/N, so... Oof I guess. Anyway, here you fellas go!

Tetsuya: "So, you doing anything today, new kid?" You slipped into your outdoors shoes and nodded.

Y/N: "Yeah, I got a shift today." Tetsuya sighed.

Tetsuya: "Damn. I wanted to go batting like you suggested..." You thought for a moment.

Y/N: "Well, maybe I can stop by and see if he'll give me an off day..." Tetsuya beamed.

Tetsuya: "Sweet!!" You chuckled as the two of you made your way out of school.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Tetsuya batting and being okay at it!]

You and Tetsuya walked out of your work. You had gotten the okay, and a soda. Tetsuya didn't have any money though, so you payed for his too.

Tetsuya: "S-Sorry. I'll pay you back." You chuckled.

Y/N: "Don't sweat it."

The two of you were walking down the street, before you heard a familiar voice.

???: "Ah! Y/N!" You looked over before nearly choking on your soda. There stood Astolfo and Medusa, seemingly exploring. Astolfo jogged over happily as Medusa followed, holding a bag.

Y/N: "H-Hey, guys... what are you two doing...?"

Medusa: "We ran out of detergent." She lifted the bag.

Astolfo: "We were also looking for food, since there wasn't any in the apartment."

Y/N: "O-Oh, I see..."

Astolfo: "Hmm? Who's this?" Astolfo looked at Tetsuya, who seemed unprepared for the sudden attention.

Tetsuya: "I-I-I'm Tetsuya K-Kirigaya! N-Nice to meet you..!" He looked distracted by how adorable Astolfo was. You could only feel pity for the poor lad...

Astolfo: "Ooh! Nice to meet you! I'm--"

Y/N: "My sister." Astolfo seemed to freeze at the sudden branding, confused, before rolling with it.

Astolfo: "Y-Yeah! I'm... uh... Estelle... L/N..." You and Astolfo were sweating bullets, but Tetsuya seemed to buy it.

Tetsuya: "Nice to meet you, Estelle." He smiled, before looking at Medusa.

Tetsuya: "Uhm... and who are you.. ma'am?"

Y/N: "She's my...--"

Medusa: "I'm their mother." She adjusted her glasses, and you swore you could hear a 'shing!'.

You and Astolfo were still sweating as Tetsuya nervously chuckled.

Tetsuya: "N-Nice to meet you, Miss L/N..." Medusa gave a nod, before you decided to wrap this up. You started pushing Tetsuya away, coming up with an excuse.

Y/N: "W-Well, we gotta go! We're gonna go batting, so...--"

Astolfo: "Oooh! Let me come too!" You froze.

Tetsuya: "I don't see a problem with that. The more the merrier, right?" You faltered. There wasn't any getting out of this now, huh?

It didn't take long for the four of you to get there. You bought some time in the cages, before handing everyone a bat. First up were you and Tetsuya.