What Absolute Scum [11]

Alright, before I get to Chapter 11, I gotta say that after I add in this waifu, it might be a while before I add anyone else. (Also, this waifu is going to be a Vashen variant, because I feel like she should be, considering the tone I want this book to have) I need to space these waifus out, and I also have to add a max cap, and if I'm not doing that, then I need to explain how the hell Y/N has enough mana to hold all these waifus + Cu. So, I dunno, we'll see. Speaking of depressing stuff, (like Max Waifu amounts) this chapter might have some offensive stuff. Nothing explicit, but implications will be made, so keep an eye out for it. Anyway, to the chapter we go.

Tetsuya: "You can't be serious! The second one is way better than the third!" You rolled your eyes as the two of you walked through the usual market street. 

Y/N: "The only thing that happens in the second one is a massive fight scene."

Tetsuya: "Yeah, but it's awesome! Way better than the third's lame excuse for a 'fight'." You walked into an electronics store, prompting Tetsuya to follow. 

Y/N: "The third's fight wasn't supposed to be a fight. It was an all out attack. The combination of the score, the visuals, and the dialogue make the death of the main character a way more impactful scene than when he showed up late, basically sneezed, and killed everyone opposing him." You squatted down and read the label on a TV.

Tetsuya: "But it doesn't excuse the fact he died, either! He was the ultimate warrior! The best of the best! I mean, the fact he was able to eradicate an entire army with nothing but a general mention of a sword says a lot! And then suddenly, some big bad guy calling himself the 'Ultimate Evil' shows up and kills him? If you ask me, it's a load of crap!" You exhaled, before standing back up. You walked towards somewhere else in the store, looking at all the stuff they had.

Y/N: "Just, rewatch it, and listen closely. I'm sure you'll understand when you do." Tetsuya exhaled.

Tetsuya: "Fine, fine." After a moment, you sighed. 

Y/N: "This isn't going to work..." 

Tetsuya: "What's up? Don't have enough for what you're looking for?" You realized you had said that out loud.

Y/N: "Oh. Uh, sure." Tetsuya looked at the console you had been looking at, while you peeked over your shoulder, towards the front of the store. 

Mordred. She was standing there, keeping an eye on you. She was out of her armor, probably so she didn't attract attention. 

It had been a week since you had summoned her. After you had talked to her, she had come by to check in every once in a while, but she had never shown herself out of armor. Which meant, you should have no idea that's her, since she hasn't told you, nor has she attempted to. Still though, having her here complicates things. You couldn't stop by work, since the boss was out sick, and you couldn't go visit the girl because Mordred would probably scare her and make things complicated. That was a problem, because yesterday you had promised to bring her ice cream, and she seemed to be really looking forward to it. You hadn't missed a single day meeting with her, and you didn't want to start today. 

Y/N: "Come on, Tetsuya. Might as well buy some snacks or something." Tetsuya looked up from what he was doing and stood up.

Tetsuya: "Sounds good. Let's get going then." You and him started walking out, prompting Mordred to pretend to be minding her own business. After the two of you stepped out and walked off a bit, you noticed Mordred tailing you again. Not that it was hard with her outfit choice and color. Thankfully, her hoodie was zipped up, so she wasn't as attention getting. 

She sure as hell looked like a delinquent, though. 

You and Tetsuya walked into the supermarket, before heading over to the ice cream section.