Task Failed Successfully? [10]

Chapter 10! I'm going strong! I'm hoping to introduce a new waifu for this chapter, so we'll see how that goes. I don't have much to say today, so I hope you enjoy what I have in store for this one!

You and Tetsuya sat outside for lunch. While you ate the usual stuff the school served for lunch, Tetsuya read a lewd manga. After a bit of silence, Tetsuya shut the manga and stretched. 

Tetsuya: "So, new kid. How're things going with your sister?" You coughed.

This guy doesn't forget, does he...?

Y/N: "Fine."

Tetsuya: "Did you get a chocolate for Valentine's?"

Y/N: "Y-Yes, I did."

Tetsuya: "Ooooh! Sounds like you're progressing smoothly then, eh?" You rolled your eyes.

Y/N: "I guess so." You went back to eating your food, as Tetsuya raised an eyebrow.

Tetsuya: "You don't really talk about it much, do you?" 

Y/N: "It's awkward." 

Tetsuya: "I bet. She is your sister, after all."

Y/N: "Geh..." You faltered. You regretted calling Astolfo your sister now. Tetsuya gave a chuckle.

Tetsuya: "Sorry, sorry. I'll stop now." You smiled.

Y/N: "Thanks." Tetsuya nodded with a smile, letting you go back to your food.

Tetsuya: "One more question. What kind of lewd clothes would you want to see her in?" 

You facepalmed.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by CHibi Y/N dealing with Chibi Tetsuya!]

You looked at the different types of cat food and scratched the back of your head. You didn't know which bag you were supposed to get, since you'd never had a cat before. After a bit of thinking, you got a few bowls, bag of cat snacks, and a big bag of cat food. On the way to the cash registers, you decided to grab some sandwiches and a soda for the girl you had seen earlier. Once you did, you paid and left the store. 

After some walking, you made it back to the abandoned building you saw the girl at last time. Sure enough, she was there again. This time though, she was much more aware of you, and quickly stood up to face you when you walked in. You put your hands up slowly and smiled, trying to show her you weren't a threat. You set the bags down and set up the cat bowls, before pouring the cats some food. The cats quickly swarmed the bowls, munching away at the cat food. The girl looked a bit surprised at the cats sudden focus on the food. Once you finished that, you set the other bag down with food for the girl. She looked at it, and then at you in confusion, before slowly sitting down across from you and grabbing a sandwich. She fiddled with the wrapper for a moment, before she managed to open it. She looked at the sandwich for a moment, before biting it cautiously. As soon as she had, she started wolfing it down hungrily, making you chuckle.

Y/N: She must not eat a lot, huh... 

You watched her practically stuff the sandwich into her mouth, before you noticed the cat snacks were in the pile of food you had gotten her. You reached out for it, before suddenly, you were on the ground, your arm pinned against your back and her knife against your throat. 

Y/N: "Owowow! I was just getting the cat food out of your food..." 

You made a motion towards the bag, making her look over at it. She looked back at you, as if processing what her next step should be. After a moment, she slowly removed the knife from your throat and backed away, letting you take the cat snacks out of her pile. You smiled.