Dodgeballin' [13]

Boi o boy. That dude's dead. This chapter'll probably be mostly slice of life, so bear with me for now. Hmmm... I'm running out of stuff to write up here, that's a problem. Well, what the hell, let's get to the chapter!

Is that so? How fortunate for us that he was eliminated. Yes, it truly would've been an issue if he had killed the boy beforehand. Yes, everything is going as planned. No, no, take your time. We can't afford for you to be exhausted on the promised day. Yes. Of course. Understood. Report back to me on your usual date.

The man hung up, before turning to look outside the window. He took a look at the sky, before smiling.

It will all begin soon enough.

You yawned, before groggily sitting up. You looked around, before picking up your clock and squinting at it. You put it down and stretched, before moving your blanket to get up.

Y/N: "!?"

Under your blanket, Jack was cuddled up close to you. You looked around again, before looking at her sleep peacefully by your side. After a second, she yawned, and sat up.

Jack: "Mmmh? You're awake....?" She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Y/N: "Yeah, but... why are you in my bed, Jack...?"

Jack: "When we woke up... you were still asleep, so we decided to wait..." She sat next to you, half asleep, as you got out of bed. You grabbed your clothes as Jack groggily hopped out of bed and followed you.

Y/N: "I'm going to go change, mind waiting here?"

She gave a nod, letting you go to the bathroom. You quickly changed and came out, Jack by the door. She followed you closely as you walked into the living room.

Medusa: "Morning." You smiled.

Y/N: "Morning."

Cu: "It's just eggs, but food's on the stove, kid."

Y/N: "Got it!" You stepped over a passed out Astolfo and Nero as you made your way to the kitchen.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Jack sitting at the table and watching Chibi Y/N as he gets food!]

Y/N: "I'll be back soon, I promise." Jack shook her head as she held onto your shirt.

Medusa: "Y/N always comes home, Jack. You'll see him tonight." You nodded and pet Jack on the head, who seemed to contemplate that for a bit, before giving a small nod and letting you go.

Y/N: "I promise I'll be back soon, okay?" She nodded again, before you started leaving.

Jack: "Be safe, Papa." Jack closed the door, leaving you completely confused as to why she called you that. You decided to talk to her later about it, you were going to be late for the train if you didn't hurry...

You quickly ran to the lobby of the apartment complex before running outside, heading towards the station.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Vashen using a TimeskipTM really close to another TimeskipTM!]

You changed your shoes to your indoor shoes, before you heard a voice.

Tetsuya: "Yo, new kid!" You looked up, seeing Tetsuya walking towards you.

Y/N: "Yo, Tetsuya." He smiled.

Tetsuya: "Sorry I bailed when we were walking around." He changed your shoes as you weakly chuckled.