A Quick Break [8]

Hey hey hey! Chapter 8! I'm excited! This should be the point where Y/N finally finds out Astolfo is waifu material, so I know fer sure you guys are looking forward to it! I'm trying to find out a good way to make this book stay alive for a long time, so I'm constantly needing the think about shenanigans Y/N and his servants can get into. But, I still have quite a few ideas to write, so I should be good for the time being. Anyway, onto Chapter 8!

You walked towards the school gates to see Tetsuya leaning against the wall next to them. When you approached, he looked up before grinning.

Tetsuya: "Yo, new kid!"

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Tetsuya catching up!]

Y/N: "So, where were you for the past couple of days?" Tetsuya seemed confused for a bit before realizing what you meant.

Tetsuya: "I had to fill out paperwork and stuff like that to move in with my aunt, then I had to move my stuff there."

Y/N: "Your aunt?"

Tetsuya: "Yeah, on my mom's side."

Y/N: "Oh." It was quiet for a moment, before Tetsuya spoke again.

Tetsuya: "Well, it's not all that big of a deal. My aunt is pretty nice." You smiled.

Y/N: "Glad to hear." He grinned as the bell rang, making the two of you sit down.

You decided to pay attention to the teacher today, since you didn't want to fall behind too badly.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N doing his work!]

You and Tetsuya walked out of the gate as someone called out to you.

???: "Maestro!" You and Tetsuya turned towards the voice to see Nero running up towards the two of you.

Y/N: "Ah, Ne-- Saber. Did you wait long?"

Nero: "Fufu~! I kept watch all day!" You flinched. As Tetsuya looked confused for a moment. He put the question aside, before looking at Nero.

Tetsuya: "So, who're you?"

Y/N: "O-Oh, sh--"

Nero: "You may call me Saber! I am--"

Y/N: "My cousin!" Nero looked completely confused as you started sweating bullets.

Tetsuya: "Cousin huh...? I dunno... She seems really foreign..."

Y/N: "W-Well--"

Tetsuya: "Then again, you look pretty foreign yourself, and your sister has pink hair, so who am I to judge?"

Y/N: "Eh...?"

Tetsuya: "So, what's your name?"

Nero: "You may call me Saber!"

Tetsuya: "Huh. Odd name. Still, nice to meet you, Saber."

Nero: "Umu! It's a pleasure to meet you too, Y/N's Companion!" Tetsuya chuckled.

Tetsuya: "So, are you heading to the Boss' bar?" You nodded, checking the time.

Y/N: "Yeah, Ast-- Estelle should be there.."

Tetsuya: "Alright then. Mind if I tag along?" You smiled.

Y/N: "Not at all." The three of you started heading towards the Boss' bar, Nero by your side.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Nero asking Chibi Y/N questions about Chibi Tetsuya!]

Astolfo: "Y/N! Another sodaaaa!"