Finish a Problem, Start Another [6]

Oop! No message this time, we're jumping right in! Rooooll the intro!

Astolfo dodged a swipe of Cu's lance, before retaliating himself. The two moved at an impossible pace, but you could tell that Astolfo was outmatched. You grit your teeth as Tetsuya's dad laughed.

???: "It's hopeless, brat! Just give up and let me kill you!" You grinned.

Y/N: "And disappoint Rider? No way in hell." The man grinned, while you grit your teeth.

This was a problem. If you couldn't think of something quickly, Astolfo was going to get turned into mincemeat. You were racking your brain as Astolfo dodged another swipe from Cu's lance. You remembered you had Medusa in your contacts, before quickly grabbing your phone. You dialed up Medusa, before putting the phone up to your ear.

Y/N: Pick up, pick up...

You heard the phone click, signifying she'd picked up. You opened your mouth to speak, before you heard a heavy impact.

Everything seemed to slow as Cu knocked Astolfo off his feet. Your eyes went wide as you watched Cu lift his lance to impale Astolfo as he fell. You outstretched your hand towards them, in a desperate attempt to reach him, or something, as you helplessly watched the lance fly closer and closer towards Astolfo's torso.

"ASTOLFO!!"

There was a flash of red, before the area around the two servants glowed in a similar color. Cu stopped, confused, before he and Astolfo looked upwards to see a pillar of fire. Cu quickly backed up while Astolfo dived away, as the pillar hit the spot where they'd been just moments before. Rose petals started floating up around the pillar of flame, coiling around it to create a breathtaking sight.

Everyone was too stunned by the spectacle to speak, until the pillar of fire slowly died out, to reveal a blonde haired woman in a red dress. The rose petals gently fell to the ground as she opened her eyes and gave you a smile.

???(Woman): "It would seem you require my services." You gave an awkward nod, still in awe. You could see Astolfo was staring at her in amazement too. The woman gave a confident 'hmph' as she turned to look at Tetsuya's father and Cu.

???: "Tch. Kill them, Lancer!"

Cu: "Damn. Things are a bit complicated this time, huh...?" He twirled his spear before dashing at the woman, who just about finished summoning her weapon. She avoided his initial attack, before swinging for his head, which he barely managed to avoid. He quickly took a step back and smirked.

Cu: "Oh...? I'll have to step it up, huh?"

??? (Woman): "Umu. You'd be a fool to underestimate me!" The woman smirked in an adorable confidence, before the two crossed blades again.

You quickly ran over to Astolfo's side and helped him up. He thanked you before falling quiet.

Astolfo: "I made you summon another servant. I'm sorry, Y/N..." You smiled.

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. Are you okay?" Astolfo seemed surprised by your question.

Astolfo: "A-Ah, yeah. Thanks for asking." He said this a bit awkwardly, making you chuckle. You turned your attention towards the fight. The speed was impressive, as you could barely follow what it was they were doing, but from what you could barely gather, the woman seemed to have the upper hand.