A New Challenger [5]

Heyheyhey, fellas! So, I'm working to make sure I can keep getting these chapters out to you guys, but they'll probably be a bit cut down in length. I know, I know, my chapters are short, so hopefully it'll really just be this chapter that's short (who knows, I might say 'fuck it' and make this one longer). I've also been trying to use SFM to make a cover, but... I gave up. Yeah, SFM isn't for me, so you'll just have to stare at my profile picture until I finally give up and decide that it'll be better to just go onto Google Images and get a Fate picture.

In other news... 300 reads already? Damn! I'm glad you guys like this piece of crap so much! I think a lot about how to make this entertaining, and I'm glad you guys enjoy it! (We all know you're all just here for female Astolfo, don't deny it)

Anyway, to the chapter!

You and Tetsuya walked back from lunch, chatting, before walking into the class. You walked to your seat and sat, before Tetsuya walked over, sipping a soda. 

Y/N: "You're not gonna sit down?"

Tetsuya: "There's still like... 5 minutes until class." You rolled your eyes, before noticing a girl sitting by herself. Tetsuya followed your gaze to see what you were looking at.

Y/N: "...I haven't seen her hang out with anyone recently, have you?"

Tetsuya: "No, not really. I mean you got me and you showed up late." You gave him a sarcastic look. 

Y/N: "We weren't exactly friends at first." Tetsuya chuckled awkwardly, before looking away.

Tetsuya: "W-Well, that's aside the point." 

Y/N: "Sure." Tetsuya cleared his throat.

Tetsuya: "A-Anyway, I'm gonna go sit down."

Y/N: "Yep." Tetsuya shuffled back to his seat, a smug look on your face, before you turned your attention to the front. 

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N diligently working!]

Tetsuya: "Hey, new kid!" You looked back to see Tetsuya jogging up to you.

Y/N: "Tetsuya. 'sup." He grinned. 

Tetsuya: "Where ya headed?" The two of you started walking down the hall, heading towards the shoe lockers.

Y/N: "I'll probably go work. Ri-- I mean... my Mom has work today too." 

Tetsuya: "Oh? What does she do for work?" You thought for a minute, before weakly chuckling.

Y/N: "I... have no idea..." 

Tetsuya: "R-Really? I mean, you would've thought you'd know... she's your mom." 

Y/N: "W-Well, i-it's fine, right?" Tetsuya shrugged.

Tetsuya: "I guess?" You were sweating bullets. Tetsuya sounded bummed. You made a mental note of asking Medusa what her job was later.

The two of you switched your shoes and left, as you usually did, before heading to the market, which was right next to the station.

Tetsuya: "So I'm guessing you work somewhere around here, new kid?"

Y/N: "Yep, at the bar." Tetsuya scratched the back of his head.

Tetsuya: "Are you sure that's legal...?"

Y/N: "Well, I'm not serving any alcoholic drinks, and I mostly just wipe down the tables, so..." Tetsuya seemed to understand that as the two of you rounded the corner.

As you did so, you noticed Astolfo getting harassed by a group of guys.

Astolfo: "...I already told you I'm waiting for someone."