A Talk with Vashen [A/N]

So, I know you fellas have been waiting for a while for this new chapter Ben and I are making. It's in progress, we're still working on it, I'm hoping to get it out soon.

To answer a few questions, it'll be non-canon, just a bunch of goofing. It's a RWBY and Fate crossover of sorts, mostly using Ben's characters. For the rest, you'll just have to see when it comes out.

Anyway, this chapter is called what it is because I'm here to write out some nonsensical garbage, like usual.

So the first bit is that there will be a harem limit of sorts. I do have some characters I really want to add, and I have some characters I want to add for story reasons. But too many, and I won't be able to give attention to characters. For example, I still need to grow the relationship between Y/N and Mordred, and I can't do that if there's another 50 girls that are looking for a slice of that booty.

Also, Y/N's power needs to be unlocked soon, considering how I'm planning on taking this book. Things are going to go from 0 to 100 real fuckin' quick once it starts rolling, so Y/N needs to be marginally prepared.

Next, I have ideas on how to prolong the life of this book, but considering what I want this book to be, it might not be a good idea to follow them, meaning I'll need to back up and reassess my plan going forward.

In short, I have a lot to do and plan, and it's going to be a lot of work.

Lastly, I've been running on "Sea Shanty 2" and the Power Rangers Jungle Fury intro for the past like, 3 hours, and I can feel it taking a toll on my braincells.

Anyway, that's all from me for now, I hope to see you guys in the next chapter!

(P.s. Just because there's a limit doesn't mean you can't try to get your favorite waifus in! Leave me your recommendations, please!)

(P.p.s Whoever recommended Prototype Merlin gets a high-five, that helped me plan out a section of the book.)