Uh.. a Leak? [15]

Hey, hey, hey, bois! I'm slowly thinking stuff up, but instead of me talking about that, why don't you all look at this!

I got some fanart! This exquisite piece of best girl herself was made by Childishclan5, so many thanks >:3

If anyone else wants to submit anything, feel free to do so through my Discord! My user is still in my bio, so feel free to send in what you guys make! Now, back to what you're all here for >:3

You felt yourself start to panic. 

Y/N: Tohsaka Rin...!? Here!? Why!? Why is she here!? Wait, if she's here, then could...!?  You frantically looked around, scanning the crowd for anyone suspicious. Your eyes darted from the ground to the roofs, scanning them. 

Hey!

You jolted out of your frantic search to see Tetsuya looking at you, worried. 

Tetsuya: "Hey, you alright? You're suddenly pale..." You smiled and scratched the back of your head. 

Y/N: "A-Ah, yeah, I'm fine." Tetsuya exhaled, before smiling.

Tetsuya: "Good to hear. Come on, new kid. We can get you something to drink on the way." 

Y/N: "Thanks. Sorry to trouble you." Tetsuya chuckled.

Tetsuya: "No problem." 

Tohsaka Rin. She first appeared in the Visual Novel, Fate/stay night. She had a route, and was a main heroine. 

She summons an Archer, and a really good one at that. The main issue is the Archer's motivations. In F/SN [UBW], Archer is actually the grown up version of a kid called Emiya. Archer would go through an ungodly amount of suffering in his life, and his main motivation in that series is to kill Emiya hoping that if he did that, his suffering would never exist. 

If the world is adding characters from F/SN, then will Emiya exist, or will he be me? I'm the odd variable, and anything can happen. Emiya might not even exist, but...

Your brain was trying to decipher everything at once, when Tetsuya slapped you on the back. 

Tetsuya: "Man, you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you sure you're alright?" You jumped up.

Y/N: "THAT'S IT!" Your sudden outburst made Tetsuya jump in surprise. 

Tetsuya: "...W...What's it?" 

Y/N: "All I saw was a ghost! Whew! And here I was, worried!" You laughed, making Tetsuya scratch the back of his head.

Tetsuya: "You can be weird sometimes, new kid..."