A Fitting Wrap [12]

I got nothin' to say this time except someone wants a female Merlin, I don't fully know how I'm going to approach that if I even am, but we'll talk about that later, I'm running on nothing but headaches and pure willpower, and I need me a glass of water. Onto the chapter!

You quickly ran down a hall as Jack dashed around the corner. You grit your teeth before rounding a corner yourself. This hall turned too, but at the end, you could see a window.

Y/N: Damn... I'm loosing speed on the corners. She's got me outmatched on both the corners and the straights. 

She rounded the corner just a bit after you did, before throwing a knife at you. You managed to move out of the way, before she threw another. You jumped towards the opposing wall, before planting your foot on it and jumping straight out the window. 

You twisted your body and caught yourself on the ledge, and then flung yourself towards the first floor, crashing through the window and landing on the floor, hard. 

You groaned and sat up, rubbing your back. You could hear the sound of metal against metal to see Mordred crossing swords with the bastard from earlier. 

You were surprised that scum like him didn't just resort to using Jack like a pincushion. You quickly rolled out of the way as Jack flung herself in and threw her cleavers at you. You rolled onto your feet before readying yourself. She threw a knife at you, and you dodged it, before digging in your bag. You still had the stuff you had bought for her, so might as well put it to good use. 

You took out the soda and shook it, before she dashed at you. You barely managed to avoid her several swipes, before backing up and chucking the soda at her. She chopped the soda in half, causing it to explode due to the built up pressure. She didn't seem very fazed by the soda she was covered in though. 

She quickly closed the distance between you and her, making you strain to avoid any of her attacks. You backed away from her as she approached, making you trip over uneven flooring. You kept backing away as she approached you, making you rack your head for possible escape routes. 

Mordred looked away from her fight when she noticed you had fell.

Mordred: "Master!" 

Y/N: "Focus on your own fight!" She looked back to see the man mid swing. She barely managed to avoid his attack before retaliating with her own. The man blocked it and taunted her, making her give chase. 

Y/N: Damn, he has us tied. You quickly rolled out of the way as Jack swung downwards with a cleaver, before you ran off to the stairs onto the second floor again, Jack on your heels.

As you ran, you quickly scrolled through your contacts. 

Y/N: Damn it, where the hell is Medusa's number?  After a moment, you finally found it. 

You quickly hit the dial button and put it up to your ear, before the call connected. 

Medusa [Phone]: "Master?" 

Y/N: "So uh, I kind of need help." 

Medsua [Phone]: "What's the situation?" 

Y/N: "Well--" Before you could explain, Jack threw a knife at your feet, causing you to violently face plant and drop your phone.