Lucky? Or Spent? [18]

This is more of a continuation of Ch 17, and I thought you guys'd wanna see it, so here it is

It's heckin' late and I'm tired Twt

You floated in an empty abyss, blankly staring into the nothingness. 

You were cold, but at the same time, you felt comforted and comfortable. 

.

.

.

???: "Heh. You didn't last particularly long." You blinked, and there stood the mysterious silhouette. 

Y/N: "You again..." The man chuckled. 

???: "You didn't think I was going to leave you alone, did you?" His words felt sinister. You kept silent, when suddenly, he was floating in front of you. 

???: "What's this? It looks like you're nearly dead!" The man chuckled to himself, looking at the deep gash on your torso. You didn't stop him. You couldn't if you wanted to. You couldn't feel your limbs. 

???: "Let's get you fixed, shall we?" He plunged his arm into your chest. 

The pain was indescribable. 

- - -

???: "Hmph. Not bad, Archer." The woman stood up straight, holding her banner as Archer gave her a dry smile. 

Archer: "You're not too bad yourself." 

The two stood in silence, waiting for the other to act, when suddenly, a bloodcurdling scream made them both turn around. 

You were writhing on the ground, clutching your chest, screaming like someone was ripping you inside out. 

Both of the Servants just watched as you just kept screaming and screaming, until finally, a shockwave exploded through the area. 

The woman in black fell to her knees, covering her mouth, while Archer just stared at you, in shock. 

. . .

Tetsuya: "Damn it, where are we going...!?" 

Jack: "..."

Tetsuya: "I--" 

Jack suddenly collapsed, shaking. 

Tetsuya: "H-Hey! Are you okay!?" He helped her up, noticing she was shaking. 

. . . 

Mordred: "Enjoy your movie." The lady nodded and walked into the theater, letting Mordred lean back in her seat. Amy looked over and giggled. 

Amy: "You want to go get some food?" Mordred nodded after a moment. 

Mordred: "Yeah, sure. That sounds g--" She doubled over, holding her mouth. 

Amy: "...Mordred?" Mordred quickly stood up, only for her legs to give out. 

She fell into the wall, her breath labored. Amy quickly stood up. 

Amy: "Hey! Are--!?" Mordred put her hand up to tell her to be quiet, before quickly stumbling out of the booth. 

. . .

Cu: "Maaan... work's slow today..." Cu stood outside his usual stand, holding his advertising flag. 

Shop Owner: "C'mon, boy! Put some back into it! You gotta sell the stuff, not look pretty next to it!" Cu gave the owner a chuckle.