An Unlikely Ally [3]

So, I kinda watched Fate/Extra, and I gotta say, the main character has some hate issues. The boi needs to chill out a bit. Nero is also great. Umu. This chapter will contain some scenes of a fucked up dad abusing his boi, so warning for that. If you wanna skip it, you can, you can tell which boi is the one who got confused well enough by reading the last segment. Careful tho, the abuse bit's right over it. Anyway, onto the book we go!

You walked through your school's halls, a bit tired. Yesterday was exhausting, and now you suddenly had two Servants. You looked at your arm. You couldn't see the seal, since it was covered with your sleeve. You exhaled, before someone called out to you. 

???: "Hey, new kid!" You turned to see the bully waving as he walked over towards you. 

Y/N: "...What is it?" The bully smiled.

???: "What, is that any way to treat a friend? You can call me... Boss." 

You turned around and left.

???: "Heheh, come on, new kid! What's wrong?"  He caught up to you and nudged you, before you stopped and gave him a deadly glare. You saw him slightly flinch, before he laughed.

???: "What, you thought I was serious?" He nudged you again. You were really close to just hitting him over head head with something. 

Y/N: "No, but you're annoying." 

???: "Wow, what a temper, new kid! Anyway, you can call me Tetsuya! Don't bother giving me your name, new kid, I don't need it." It felt like he was drilling your head out and just leaking out it's contents. Thankfully, you made it to class, and he went to his own seat. 

After that, class began as usual. 

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N getting followed by Chibi Tetsuya!]

It was now lunch again, and you were walking out of the class when you heard someone call for you.

Tetsuya: "Hey, new kid!" You turned to see Tetsuya walking over. 

Y/N: "Yo." He grinned. 

Tetsuya: "Heading to lunch?"

Y/N: "Yep. I'm guessing you're coming along?" 

Tetsuya: "Well, of course! I can't let my minion walk off by itself." You rolled your eyes as you walked towards the cafeteria. 

The two of you got your food and sat, before Tetsuya took out some assignments and pointed them at you.

Tetsuya: "Feeling like doing my homework?"

Y/N: "Not really." 

It was quiet for a moment. It didn't seem to be the answer he was looking for.

Tetsuya: "It wasn't a question, new kid."

Y/N: "And my answer won't change. No." 

It got quiet again, before Tetsuya faltered, deciding it'd be better to work on it himself. You looked at him out of the corner of your eye to see he seemed to be having trouble. After a while, you exhaled, before deciding to help him.

Y/N: "Here, you do this." 

Tetsuya: "Huh. You're pretty smart, new kid." 

Y/N: "Not really. I just don't sleep through every class." Tetsuya shrugged.