An Awakening [2]

Let's keep the ball rolling! I've set alarms on my phone to remind me to work on this, so hopefully they work! I hope they work. Anyway, I have some more additions to the harem, and I'll reveal them at the end of the chapter. Hmm, nothing else to really say except my stomach hurts, and I need some meds. Welp, to the book!

You weakly make it to your room, exhausted. You had stayed out for a while, seeing if they'd come after you, and after they didn't, you assumed they'd left. Thankfully, they had, so you were able to relax. You exhaled and dropped your stuff, before face planting onto your bed. 

You were in the Fate series now, huh. And the first person you saw was Astolfo, which didn't... no, it made sense. Servants can be summoned to anytime, and anywhere. You exhaled, before getting ready to go to bed. After quickly showering, grabbing something comfortable to sleep in, and setting your phone to charge, you quickly got into bed. Again, it didn't take long for you to pass out. 

[TimeskipTM brought to you by a Chibi Astolfo being depressed!]

You yawned and sat up, before rubbing your eyes. You groggily looked around before getting out of bed. 

Nothing unusual today. 

Well, besides the fact you were still in Japan.

You exhaled and started getting dressed, reading yourself for the day.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N trying to figure out how to not get brutally murdered!]

You sat in class, half listening to the lesson. You didn't know how exactly you were going to survive another encounter with Astolfo, and not to mention, you were still sore from falling from the second story. 

The bell rang to signify lunch and you got up, deciding to head to the cafeteria. You hadn't eaten much of anything yesterday, and even if you had trained yourself to survive on nothing but instant ramen after several late nights, food was still food and you needed it to survive. You made it downstairs, and got yourself the food you wanted, before sitting down. 

You quietly ate your food, skimming over the news. There wasn't much of interest, really... You closed your phone out and sighed. The biggest issue was what you were going to do if someone attacks you again. Considering the state of the city, it was possible that there was a Holy Grail War going on right now... And that dream had something to do with it too. What price were they talking about? And what power? You thought for a while before ruffling your hair in frustration. 

Y/N: Damn, my only option would just be to wait it out, huh...? As you decided that avoiding confrontation would probably be your best course of action someone bumped into you, making you drop the fancy desert you had gotten. This made a few people snicker at you as the guy looked over at you with a smug face.

???: "Heh. Sorry about that, new kid." You stayed quiet as he walked off. 

The biggest issue now was the fact you were getting bullied for being a foreigner. You silently picked up the desert before setting it on your tray and tossing it. 

Y/N: ...I just wanna go home...

Lunch ended, and everyone started slowly filing into their classes. You sat at your desk, only to see that the kid from earlier was a bit behind you. You silently groaned as class started. 

Y/N: Okay. A plan of attack. I need to figure out who it is they're looking f--

A paper ball hit you in the back of the head. You could hear snickering. You ignored it and went back to thinking.